Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Aw hun I'm sure it won't be as bad as you think! And you have done so so well that I think you deserve a little blow out. 15 points sounds like torture to me!:(

Good luck with the rest of the week

xx

OMG - I disappear for a few months and it would seem you actually have disappeared in the last few months! Well done chick! I'm so happy for you!! Booyah!!!! :D

Give yourself a break missus *HUGS*

I think this is the ONE time you need to draw a line ;) Seriously you wont manage on 15 points a day, then youll be in danger of going over and will feel youve blown another day. You were WELL within your points on Saturday night. You know you ARE allowed a day off now and again and I think you should look on Friday as that.

Stick to your points, do your DVDs and see what happens on Friday, youve done SO well one week where youre a bit less strict wont do you any harm

Whatever you do youre still the best FF :giggle:

eeek 15 sounds way too low ... maybe just save 2 ??? You can do it - you've proved to everyone you can :)

xxx

Yeah 15 is ridiculous!! Lol! especially when lunch and breakfast comes to about 12! lol! Hate saving points all week, reminds me that I am on a diet! lol

Watch out Jen, you sound like me! I know how you feel when you get on those smaller points allowances - to save any is a right struggle - but I am sure that any blip will be very temporary and the 10s will still be in sight.

You've got until Friday to pull it back - you'll do it - STEPS DVD 4 times a day should sort it out :p xxx

Steps DVD would be good, may even do it tonight, just cant be bothered! Even tonight, as soon as I got home I got into my jammys and came on here! lol! Halloween disco on thursday tho so shall be dancing around like a mad one to entertain the children no doubt! Must be at least 30 AP in that! lol

Aw hun I'm sure it won't be as bad as you think! And you have done so so well that I think you deserve a little blow out. 15 points sounds like torture to me!:(

Good luck with the rest of the week

xx

It is torture!! lol! I know I should be allowing myself a treat, dont eat out all the time so not sure why I am being so hard on myself!! Even today when the chocs were getting passed round I apparently looked disgusted when asked if I wanted one! lol!

OMG - I disappear for a few months and it would seem you actually have disappeared in the last few months! Well done chick! I'm so happy for you!! Booyah!!!! :D

Yeah youre back! how are you!! Shall have to go and look for your diary now! Thank you angel x

Give yourself a break missus *HUGS*

I think this is the ONE time you need to draw a line ;) Seriously you wont manage on 15 points a day, then youll be in danger of going over and will feel youve blown another day. You were WELL within your points on Saturday night. You know you ARE allowed a day off now and again and I think you should look on Friday as that.

Stick to your points, do your DVDs and see what happens on Friday, youve done SO well one week where youre a bit less strict wont do you any harm

Whatever you do youre still the best FF :giggle:

Thank you honey! I was good on Sat until the cake! Didnt want to be a complete diet bore by saying no to cake! lol! I know what you mean about being on 15 sending you over! I was like that yesterday! Because I am trying to save so many I am not eating proper meals, apart from tonight when I ate ALL my veg and a chicken and broc pie with a huge salad! In pain now because I have eaten so much! lol

Your thread title is a big fib!

Yes you can!
Yes you can!
Yes you can!

XXXX

Oh I feel like Bob The builder! lol

Hi gorgeous - how is the pulling it back coming along?

Hope this week at work is not proving too strenuous for you honey. x

Work is lovely! the kids are busy drawing spiders and I am busy screaming! Its all good! the pulling back is on trackish, I have another 12 to save which is still 4 a day, so assuming I can stick to this for another couple of days I can start a fresh on Friday without the 3 meals out! lol!

Hope you're having a good week

xx

Thanks honey, good week getting ready for Halloween, at least schools cant give out sweets now so wont be tempted to take Miss Watsons share! lol

hey jen i agree with the other girls, dont be so hard on yourself hunni! your making this a way of life and you cant stop living because of it. my way of thinking is be good when im at home and work (stay within points) and if and when i do go out (not often so is a treat) im going to have what ever i fancy on the menu as i really would get no joy from sitting in a pub chowing down on a salad lol tikka masala all the way lol
i think you'll be pleasently surprised come friday, try not to fret youve done so so well xxxx

hey jen i agree with the other girls, dont be so hard on yourself hunni! your making this a way of life and you cant stop living because of it. my way of thinking is be good when im at home and work (stay within points) and if and when i do go out (not often so is a treat) im going to have what ever i fancy on the menu as i really would get no joy from sitting in a pub chowing down on a salad lol tikka masala all the way lol
i think you'll be pleasently surprised come friday, try not to fret youve done so so well xxxx

Thanks honey! Hope Friday is not as bad I seem to think it will be! I have this silly feeling every time I go over points that I will wake up at 17 stone again! I know thats impossible but it doesnt help me feeling it!! Going to chill!! lol!

Aw poor you :( but you will wake up just the same as long as your back on the wagon straight away which you have done x

Loving the positive attitude - you can only do what you can do.

I remember when I was getting close to goal (note past tense :mad::mad:) and I just so wanted to be at target so I can understand your frustration and wanting it to be here quickly - it will come - you have to live too remember....

Thanks honey! Hope Friday is not as bad I seem to think it will be! I have this silly feeling every time I go over points that I will wake up at 17 stone again! I know thats impossible but it doesnt help me feeling it!! Going to chill!! lol!
Sorry I've not been around lately - have been lurking :eek: - Am sure your WI will be fine as you're an absolute saint trying to claw your points back - am very impressed with your determination! Your WI cant be as bad as mine has just been LOL - hence the lurking :p) Have a great weekend xxx

Sorry had to leave early this morning to get class sorted for Halloween party! I managed to STS this week! So happy!! Ended up with 2 points to spare at the end of the week! :) No eating out this week!! Have to be more firmly in the 10s! Was told a total of 6 times today that I was out of control and didnt know when to stop! One girl apparently said that I had 'gone too far' and was 'too skinny' now!! Doing my head RIGHT in!! I want to scream! Tempted to strip naked and show them all my belly so they can see I am not at goal yet! lol! aahahhhhhahahahhahah

Well done missus thats great *HUGS*

The thing is though your tummy isnt an indication of how much you still have to lose. It might need toned up more than more weight lost. Youre looking absolutely fantastic. You cant have much more to lose now xx

This is true -
if your natural body shape is to have an ickle tummy then no amount of weight loss will change that - toning/exercise will help but ultimately the whole body will shrink with the weightloss but the shape will always remain the same.

Only speaking from experience as when I went down to 10/12 after LL, I still had chunky thighs and a wider rear - just more in proportion to the smaller me - its sooo annoying I know but probably will be a bit of you that you will have to learn to love. Your body will adjust to its new shape anyway in time, but this can take up to a year.

Well done on the STS anyhoo - another great week for you - well done xx

Ah, sod them, they're just jealous. Healthy BMI is down to 17.5 and you're 24.1 so you are hardly "too skinny". You must look fantastic now! Don't let them put you off though, if you can lose some more then do it! Just don't go too far, you dietaholic ;)

Thats such good news, safely still in the 10s. Just see what makes you feel comfortable and not always struggling to maintain it then that will be where you are best.

Good luck for a good loss next week

M

Back