Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Well done missus thats great *HUGS*

The thing is though your tummy isnt an indication of how much you still have to lose. It might need toned up more than more weight lost. Youre looking absolutely fantastic. You cant have much more to lose now xx

I have been doing sit ups like a mad woman so fingers crossed it doesnt look as awful as it does now! I want one of those bodies in the magazines! Perhaps I should walk about with a professional air brusher?? lol

This is true -
if your natural body shape is to have an ickle tummy then no amount of weight loss will change that - toning/exercise will help but ultimately the whole body will shrink with the weightloss but the shape will always remain the same.

Only speaking from experience as when I went down to 10/12 after LL, I still had chunky thighs and a wider rear - just more in proportion to the smaller me - its sooo annoying I know but probably will be a bit of you that you will have to learn to love. Your body will adjust to its new shape anyway in time, but this can take up to a year.

Well done on the STS anyhoo - another great week for you - well done xx

Thank you honey! I hope that the tummy will go with exercise or at least look less wobbly! Its not a good look right now! lol

Well done hun on the STS. Your totally amazing xx

Ah thank you honey! Hopefully get a loss next week!

Ah, sod them, they're just jealous. Healthy BMI is down to 17.5 and you're 24.1 so you are hardly "too skinny". You must look fantastic now! Don't let them put you off though, if you can lose some more then do it! Just don't go too far, you dietaholic ;)

ha ha, I like dietaholic, better than anorexic as one lady describes me as! The girl who said I had gone too far lost about 8 stone on SW and is now back up to 25 stone so perhaps jealousy is a good call!

Thats such good news, safely still in the 10s. Just see what makes you feel comfortable and not always struggling to maintain it then that will be where you are best.

Good luck for a good loss next week

M

Thank you M! I think 10ish would be nice, hopefully will be there soon although Xmas is looking less likely! Have to let it take it course and stop setting targets I think!
Was at the Halloween disco on Thursday and did a 5 minute cha cha slide with the kids then the full dance routine to Thriller, was shattered but did win a prize for best dancer which is always a bonus! Kept hearing kids saying "thats my teacher" I like to think it was a whisper of awe rather than embarrassment!
Surely have a couple of AP from that tho, was actually shattered! lol

Brilliant news on the sts this week! Knew you could do it Jen :)
as for the comments your getting I'd personally ignore them, you know better than anybody when enough is enough and I'm sure your intelligent enough to know us girls look hot with meat on our bones and that posh spice looks minging so I'm sure when you find your happy weight you'll know xxx

Yay - well done on the sts for this week. You are truly commited to this which is brilliant and you will know when you are at a weight/size you are most comfortable with.

I think getting used to your size is really important and gradually easing back up the points to see your weight stablilise - then at least you know where your balance point it.

I can't wait to see you as I am sure you will look so different to last time I saw you - we will have swapped bmi places!!!

Well done you for clawing it back and STS - fab news! Hope you've had a great weekend xxx

Great news! Well done! :)

Well done on the sts.
and as for the losers talking poo - Tell them you'll take a picture of yourself eating every meal to prove you're eating. And show them a bmi chart. I'm sure after a few days of receiving pic after pic they'll rethink their statements in the future. lol!

XXXX

Brilliant news on the sts this week! Knew you could do it Jen :)
as for the comments your getting I'd personally ignore them, you know better than anybody when enough is enough and I'm sure your intelligent enough to know us girls look hot with meat on our bones and that posh spice looks minging so I'm sure when you find your happy weight you'll know xxx

Thank you honey! Youre right, too skinny is not good!! Especially for a hugger like me! Although one of the kids said to me that I felt all boney now! lol! Not sure if that was a good thing!

Yay - well done on the sts for this week. You are truly commited to this which is brilliant and you will know when you are at a weight/size you are most comfortable with.

I think getting used to your size is really important and gradually easing back up the points to see your weight stablilise - then at least you know where your balance point it.

I can't wait to see you as I am sure you will look so different to last time I saw you - we will have swapped bmi places!!!

I am looking forward to Sunday angel! I hope you see a difference!! FYI if you dont...lie!

Well done you for clawing it back and STS - fab news! Hope you've had a great weekend xxx

Thanks honey! Cant believe I did! 15 points a day is a nightmare!

Great news! Well done! :)

Well done on the sts.
and as for the losers talking poo - Tell them you'll take a picture of yourself eating every meal to prove you're eating. And show them a bmi chart. I'm sure after a few days of receiving pic after pic they'll rethink their statements in the future. lol!

XXXX

mmm I am liking that! They get annoyed with me at the best of times with random pics of me then me and chloe then me again...they think I have an obsession! lol! Pic route could be a goer!

Well, just had my WI and I am 10st 11! :D Have lost 2.5 lb so very very happy!! Firmly in the 10st now!! I am going to see how I feel at 10st and then perhaps stop there, depends on how I look tho! lol! Perhaps I will never get there, body will just say no! I will keep going tho! People keep saying, oh this time last year you were still about 16 stone and celebrating the fact you had lost over a stone...kinda weird that! Doesnt seem that long ago that I started WW and I felt that it came off so slow at times! Should stop babbling for now tho and get back to my kiddies!! Love ya xxxx

Brillant star WW person, firmly established in the 10s. So lets say 6 weeks to Xmas and allow for party time shall we say might see 10st 7lbs how great woud that be ..might be small gain over Xmas then all the way down to 10stone early next year ..so doable

Every best wish and good luck being sent your way

M

Absolutely brilliant news - you'll look fab in your chrimbo dress this year xxx

Another great loss - wish I could lose every week !! You are doing soooo fab - well done you xx

Well done on another fantastic loss Jen

xx

Thank you!! I was so happy to get a loss!! Thought I would STS again!! Feel more relaxed now I am a wee bit into the 10s!

Well done on the loss again hun.
You are the WW queen.
XXX

ha ha!! Yes the Queen! I should perhaps wear a crown at the next meet??? too far???

Brillant star WW person, firmly established in the 10s. So lets say 6 weeks to Xmas and allow for party time shall we say might see 10st 7lbs how great woud that be ..might be small gain over Xmas then all the way down to 10stone early next year ..so doable

Every best wish and good luck being sent your way

M

WW queen now M, not person! lol! Oh 10s 7lb would be great my xmas but its all slowing down so much I am not sure! I could just say to people (random people) I am 10st something you know...they might think I am a loon but then most people usually do anyway! lol! Thank you for your luck, it was received this morning in perfect condition, good old Royal Mail!

Absolutely brilliant news - you'll look fab in your chrimbo dress this year xxx

I have a choice of 4 as I went a little mad on Ebay! I was thinking I could take a pic in all of them then you could decide which was the most flattering to wear to xmas night out?? I am rubbish at deciding! People are saying I am turning into gok now cause I keep going into school with matching hairbands and shoes and stuff, before I just wore any old rubbish! Quite like shopping now tho because things fit and I dont have to go through the pain of not getting a size 20 to fit but refusing to go to the 22!

Another great loss - wish I could lose every week !! You are doing soooo fab - well done you xx

Oh I dont lose everyweek! It has slowed down a lot! I am REALLY strict with myself tho until I eat out. Got to the stage (after the crying in the toilets over a burger) that if I am paying money to eat out then I will eat whatever I want! Then the next day I cry over the scales instead! lol!

Been a mental week, half the kids are off with the cold which they seem to think is swine flu! Had one child who "had swine flu yesterday but am ok today"...ok! Then my mum phoned and she has gout! So had to look after her, its parents evening on Wed and we are doing a straight through so in school for 9am till 9pm and they want all out planning in on Friday! AAAHHHHH!!

Brilliant to hear you are firmly in the 10s now jen!
I had best get me skates on cos you are catching me up;)

I am wanting to get to 10st1lb to see how i feel(i got to this mark a few years back doing atkins) from what i remember i felt fantastic, but always have the nagging thought i used to be 9st 1lb:(

I had a stony silence from lee the other week when i told him about 10st1lb goal so im sure he would not be happy about me edging into the 9s, it is true men like a bit of meat. xx

You are doing so, so well. The losses should be getting slower the nearer you get but 2.5lbs this week is not a little loss - over the average - its not on!

got your bars and fruities - see you tomorrow...can't wait.xx

Hi
Just popping by to say hello - hope you have agreat sunday x

Well done Jen...
have a fab w/end x

Thank you honey, having a lovely weekend so far, new sheets really are amazing! Just my silly body clock wrecking my sleep all morning plan! so rude! lol!

Brilliant to hear you are firmly in the 10s now jen!
I had best get me skates on cos you are catching me up;)

I am wanting to get to 10st1lb to see how i feel(i got to this mark a few years back doing atkins) from what i remember i felt fantastic, but always have the nagging thought i used to be 9st 1lb:(

I had a stony silence from lee the other week when i told him about 10st1lb goal so im sure he would not be happy about me edging into the 9s, it is true men like a bit of meat. xx
Yeah I get the silence when I mention the 9s too!! I cant believe I am even having the conversation about losing too much weight!! lol! I have been overweight my whole life! This seems quite surreal now! I would like to be about 10 stone, think that would be just nice. Then if I get to 9st 10 or something before a big event of holiday it means I can pig out and not worry about it! 11lb to go! See weird...although if I get it then I would have lost 100lb which is a very nice number!

Hi
Just popping by to say hello - hope you have agreat sunday x

Thank you! Meeting up with Sandy and Rosie today so will have a lovely day! Although am now thinking the chinese buffet could be a mistake! lol

fantastic news jen and what a goodloss! send some weightloss dust my way-need it after a 3lb gain the week eeek!

Back