Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Right madam, after seeing how gorgeous you looked today - you DO NOT need to keep losing and honestly, the 9s are going to be far too skinny!!! Id see absolutely nothing wrong with staying the weight you are now, you need to stop worrying abuot figures and look at that mirror.... or one of the many many MANY photos you have ;)

"about"...please read over your work Miss Inglis!
Thank you for saying such nice things, I shall stop at 10 stone and see how I look. Right now I still see my big belly when I am sitting on the couch! I was just doing my dancing in the mirror tho and I did think oh your legs look quite slim which is a good thing! Beginning to notice it now! Wont go too far tho honest, I am sure Panda will keep my at a healthy weight! lol! Was lovely to see you and Dozy today!

fantastic news jen and what a goodloss! send some weightloss dust my way-need it after a 3lb gain the week eeek!

The dust is on its way to you!! I did have a good loss this week but I had stayed the same for a wee while too so it all evens out really. I have defo slowed right down but guess thats to be expected! Got into a dress tonight which I have never managed to zip up for my finale of my dance routine! Was quite exciting! (new years resolution is to get a life...dont worry!)

But FF like R and I told you what youre seeing now ISNT fat, its skin, no dieting in the world is going to get rid of excess skin. Dont for Gods sake keep dieting in an attempt to lose it, cos its not going to happen xx

Well done on your loss my dear and glad you had a lovely day. Take care. xxx

I was just doing my dancing in the mirror

Got into a dress tonight which I have never managed to zip up for my finale of my dance routine! Was quite exciting! (new years resolution is to get a life...dont worry!)

lol!
You don't need to get a life.
Dancing in the mirror and around the house is the behaviour of the WW Queen.

Promise me you'll never change. lol!!!

XXX

Last edited:
*keep this to yourself, but Jen looks totally and utterly, amazingly, gorgeous - but it might go to her head if we tell her*

Cant believe how good you looked yesterday - in 6 months you have totally transformed. Couldn't believe I hadn't actually seen you since March :eek: Even driving past you in the car park.

Chucking in my tuppence worth on the losing more weight debate.

If you choose to stop now - just make sure you buy jeans in a size 10 cos those 12's were too big!! You look fab and don't "need" to lose more

If you choose to lose a bit more, it won't harm you I suppose - can't do any great damage and if you do feel you look a bit scrawny then you can always eat some more pies and put it back on again (not WW pies obviously though - real pies!) I can see the appeal of losing a round 100lbs - such an amazing achievement - but not a necessary one....

Sandy is right though - toning is probably the way forward rather than worrying too much about the weight -that takes longer though than just cutting down the food intake.

Whatever you decide, you are still the most sexy WW princess EVER ;)

*keep this to yourself, but Jen looks totally and utterly, amazingly, gorgeous - but it might go to her head if we tell her*

Cant believe how good you looked yesterday - in 6 months you have totally transformed. Couldn't believe I hadn't actually seen you since March :eek: Even driving past you in the car park.

Jeez Rosie I thought you were never going to post ;)

And definitely princess, not queen :p:p:p

Well done on your loss my dear and glad you had a lovely day. Take care. xxx

Thank you angel xx

lol!
You don't need to get a life.
Dancing in the mirror and around the house is the behaviour of the WW Queen.

Promise me you'll never change. lol!!!

XXX

I dont think I could change even if I wanted to! lol! I LOVE dancing in front of the mirror. A kid in my class got me a microphone last year..perhaps I share too much information with them! lol

Jen....
Your lovely the way you are xx

Youre so sweet, thank you!

Chucking in my tuppence worth on the losing more weight debate.

If you choose to stop now - just make sure you buy jeans in a size 10 cos those 12's were too big!! You look fab and don't "need" to lose more

If you choose to lose a bit more, it won't harm you I suppose - can't do any great damage and if you do feel you look a bit scrawny then you can always eat some more pies and put it back on again (not WW pies obviously though - real pies!) I can see the appeal of losing a round 100lbs - such an amazing achievement - but not a necessary one....

Sandy is right though - toning is probably the way forward rather than worrying too much about the weight -that takes longer though than just cutting down the food intake.

:D aah thats such a nice post! thank you angel! you too look fabulous and annoyingly still a skinny mini even though youre babbling on about putting on weight! lol! was so nice to see you!

Jeez Rosie I thought you were never going to post ;)

And definitely princess, not queen :p:p:p

The Queen has to be de-throned one day! Watch your back!

I had to wait until the shock of how much weight the young one had lost had worn off - and of course, wanted to keep her in suspense....xx

ha ha, i have been so mentally mental this week that I didnt even notice! I could pretend that the suspense was killing me tho!

Hi Jen - wow you are doing really well! Must be great to see that bmi in the healthy range. Well done hon x

Thank you Karen! I just wanted a healthy BMI when I started..dont seem to be happy with that now! lol

where are you my lovely???? I hope you are still not stressed out.

Love ya xx

oohh love you too dozy but was such a mental week!! In school for 12 hours straight is just not my style! Still glad parents night is out the way! Swine flu mania has also taken over school! over 150 kids off with suspected SF yet back in a couple days! Amazing how fast these kids recover! :p I am having a PJ day although will have to pop out in a bit to get a courgette and a pepper..seem quite addicted to them lately! My friend came over last night and we ordered a take away....4 portions of pakora, one of them being large, a curry, nan and loads of sweets...may have gone over points! lol!
Didnt eat any of the curry tho cause was too stuffed after pakora, which is about 6 points a portion?? is that right? Cant find it in my EO guide. Also only ate the crunchie from the sweets so thats just 3.5, still on my courgettes for a while! lol!
Had a STS this week, which was a bit annoying but hopefully if I pull back pakora gate, it will be a loss next week!
xxxx

Thank you M! I was so good last week which is why STS is a bit annoying but guess its expected when I only want to lose about another 11lb. Hope you have a great week too angel x

STS is absolutely fine at this stage you know :)

Glad you actually relaxed and had a take away. Hope to see you later this week x

Ha ha I did txt and ask if we could cancel take away and just have a few sweeties but was told NO quite quickly! Glad he persuaded me to eat it but felt SSOOO guilty all day! Ended up doing sit ups after dinner...still baby steps! lol
Defo see you this week! Have you put that photo in the frame yet? I shall be making spot checks! xx

Oh I am! xfactor and I'm a celeb! Hope I recognise some of the contestants!

Back