Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Congrats on the STS.
That's well good after take aways and stuff.
Brill news!

Maybe you should make a music video. I think maybe Kylie's - I should be so lucky!!

XXX

Ha ha I did txt and ask if we could cancel take away and just have a few sweeties but was told NO quite quickly! Glad he persuaded me to eat it but felt SSOOO guilty all day! Ended up doing sit ups after dinner...still baby steps! lol
Defo see you this week! Have you put that photo in the frame yet? I shall be making spot checks! xx

Mummy Inglis said she'll take one of us at the XFactor final night do lol And itll get pride of place in the new pad ;)

Well done on STS - very impressive with takeaway and being so close to your goal now. Hope all your ickle ones are on the mend - we've got nearly a third of our class off at mo - hopefully just feverish colds and overprotective parents but its scary stuff! Have a good week xxx

Hi Jen

How was weigh in today ??

Another fab result ??

Are you OK Jen, its not like you not to post at wi day. However you're probably just extra busy with Xmas shopping etc.

Hope its all Ok

M

Mummy Inglis said she'll take one of us at the XFactor final night do lol And itll get pride of place in the new pad ;)
I should think so too! lol :p

Well done on STS - very impressive with takeaway and being so close to your goal now. Hope all your ickle ones are on the mend - we've got nearly a third of our class off at mo - hopefully just feverish colds and overprotective parents but its scary stuff! Have a good week xxx

ah its still crazy! I have had the cold and been feeling generally lousy for a while!! Hope this means that by xmas all the bugs will be gone! lol

Hi Jen

How was weigh in today ??

Another fab result ??

Hey, sorry was dying yesterday! WI is a STS this week tho, guess thats not bad with a curry and sweet night, although i did pull it back...obv not enough! Loss next week! Determined face is back on!! lol

Are you OK Jen, its not like you not to post at wi day. However you're probably just extra busy with Xmas shopping etc.

Hope its all Ok

M
ah sorry M, had a gallstone attack thing on Thursday, which is weird as one no longer has a gallbladder?? not sure what thats about but seeing consultant on the 9th so will ask him! Then on Friday came home and slept for Scotland! So tired and full of the cold... love this time of year with a class of snottery 9 yr olds! lol! Not even started xmas shopping yet!! Oohhh dear! Internet here I come! lol

Hope you're okay and WI went well xxx

Thanks honey, WI was alright I guess... :( STS again! I did have curry and sweets last sat tho so guess I should be glad I didnt put on! Not take aways or eating out this week tho!! I was to finally see rid of 10s fecking 11!! Feel like I have been here forever!! Although was moaning in school about STS and they were giving me the but youve lost 89lb talk and should be proud so not feeling so bad! Still STS, even half a pound... bbbaaahhhhhh!
On the plus side its Frasier day on comedy central so jammys and my size 20 dressing gown! Love it!!

STS can be a strain in itself you so want to move on downwards and can't seem to see the bigger picture of how far you've come. Hopefully a little more will come off soon for you

M

STS is good Jen - especially with the fab amount you have lost already.

Maybe that skinny wee bum of yours is telling you that its small enough ;);)

A STS at your weight is to be expected - any deviation from plan when you are so light means that weight loss is so much harder so STS is actually pretty good going considering.

Keep up the sterling work, angel. xxxx

STS can be a strain in itself you so want to move on downwards and can't seem to see the bigger picture of how far you've come. Hopefully a little more will come off soon for you

M

Have been very good and busy this week, so fingers crossed for a loss on Friday!! If not I am going mad in the chinese! lol!

STS is good Jen - especially with the fab amount you have lost already.

Yeah, I kinda keep forgetting that bit! Just annoying that I have been at 89 for so long, will I ever be able to say I have lost 90! Who knows!

STS silly term really cos you're 89lb not the same.
lol!
Well done hun.

XXXX

Oh I like that...what was your loss Jen?? Oh 89lb! Love it!! :D

Maybe that skinny wee bum of yours is telling you that its small enough ;);)

A STS at your weight is to be expected - any deviation from plan when you are so light means that weight loss is so much harder so STS is actually pretty good going considering.

Keep up the sterling work, angel. xxxx

I hate my new bum! I want a J Lo type effect! Wish you could choose where you lose weight from! FYI would not be choosing boobs and bum where it all seems to have came from!! lol!

OOh so happy! Finally had a loss!! Lost 1.5lb this week! Must run, kiddies waiting for Miss W! lol

Brilliant news about the loss well done Jen x

Well done on such a fantastic loss. Hope you have a lovely weekend.xxx

Back