Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Well done on another great loss.
Not far to go now..............

Thank you everyone!! Not far to go! Finally see the weight loss!!! My friend sent me some pictures to snap me out of the "oh I dont see a difference" chat! I was actually shocked!

Attachments

• Jen 3.jpg
    Jen 3.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 417
  • Jen2.jpg
    Jen2.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Jen 5.jpg
    Jen 5.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 65
Thank you everyone!! Not far to go! Finally see the weight loss!!! My friend sent me some pictures to snap me out of the "oh I dont see a difference" chat! I was actually shocked!

OMG!!!
You look freaking amazing, don't even look like the same person.

Well done you.

XXX

Wow jen those pix really do show your amazing acheivement!

You are braver than me, i remember going on holiday to crete with my friend & insisting i got the photos developed so i could chuck away the fat ones of me! x

Hi Jen

Just stopped by to check out your diary after reading your title and WOW I'm so glad I did what an inspiration especially as I'm feeling low at mo and feeling like I cant get motivated again - now I can see it most definately is possible x

wow Jen ,i surely hope you CAN see the difference !! those pics are amazing,not the same person.

You've done so well
Ah thank you! Yes I can see the difference now!! I didnt realise I was that big! lol! Even the slimmer me was about 2 stone up ago! Seems bizzare!
Shall need to get a new one!

Jen, u look so different from ur pics above, a big huge well done!!!

:D:D

Thank you! :D

OMG!!!
You look freaking amazing, don't even look like the same person.

Well done you.

XXX

I took the photos in for staff room show and tell today and the others were saying that I didnt look like the same person! One said i looked like I had a little britain style fat suit on! lol

How could you not see a difference? :eek: You look fab hun, huge well done on all your hard work

xx

Thank you! I guess its just when you see yourself everyday and it comes off slowly you cant see it until you are reminded of how you used to be! lol! can defo see it now!

Wow jen those pix really do show your amazing acheivement!

You are braver than me, i remember going on holiday to crete with my friend & insisting i got the photos developed so i could chuck away the fat ones of me! x

Oh I do that too! these were ones from Andrews camera...was soooo shocked! lol

Hi Jen

Just stopped by to check out your diary after reading your title and WOW I'm so glad I did what an inspiration especially as I'm feeling low at mo and feeling like I cant get motivated again - now I can see it most definately is possible x

ah I am so happy! it is def possilbe! If I can do it anyone can! I am the worst dieter every, just love food! WW just seems to work for me! Good luck honey and thank you for stopping by! xx

Attachments

• Jen 3.jpg
    Jen 3.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Jen2.jpg
    Jen2.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 36
  • Image003 (2).jpg
    Image003 (2).jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 36
Wow well done Jen the difference is absolutely brilliant. Well done you. You should be really proud of yourself. xxx

ck

Oh my good Lord....that IS a different person. And you are now way smaller than the pink t shirt pic - you also now look about 10years younger at least!

Print out that picture - and put it in every place you might ever be tempted to eat ...brilliant xxx

Wowsers! Well done Skinny Milinky :D

Thank you Karen!! :)

Wow well done Jen the difference is absolutely brilliant. Well done you. You should be really proud of yourself. xxx

Thank you! Had my jeans on today and my size 10 top! Felt quite skinny!! lol!

Oh my good Lord....that IS a different person. And you are now way smaller than the pink t shirt pic - you also now look about 10years younger at least!

Print out that picture - and put it in every place you might ever be tempted to eat ...brilliant xxx

ha ha, thats a good idea! Pictures of me all over the house! love it!! Glad I look younger too! one of my G's said I looked like an old grannie before...rude yet a compliment! lol!

Good grief!!! What a difference.... hope this confirms what Ive been telling you - youre blimming gawjus and you DONT need to lose more

Lovely to see you tonight missus and thanks for my card and pressie - luv ya xxxxx

You're very welcome, your new house is stunning angel! Yes just a few more pounds and I will stop, promise!! Taking a week off at xmas which I am excited about! Thinking I may even buy some cheese!!
Lost half a pound this week, which i guess is good as still a loss! Was hoping for a wee pound tho, shalt moan tho....stupid half pound! :p

Just stopping by to say hello - have a great weekend x

Well done on your 1/2 lb off my love. A size 10 top is fantastic. You have done so well and should be very proud of yourself. You are a great example. Have a good weekend my dear. xxx

Half a pound is great at this stage Jen. Just take your week off and then down to the final few pounds you want to get off...you will do this but if you decide not to lose anymore you are already really slim

M

Hi
Just popping in to say hello - have a great day :)

Well done on your 1/2 lb off my love. A size 10 top is fantastic. You have done so well and should be very proud of yourself. You are a great example. Have a good weekend my dear. xxx

Thank you!! Yeah I sometimes forget how small a 10 is!! New years resolution is to be proud of myself!

Half a pound is great at this stage Jen. Just take your week off and then down to the final few pounds you want to get off...you will do this but if you decide not to lose anymore you are already really slim

M

Thanks M, suppose every half pound adds up! Think I will see how I am at 10s 7 and perhaps thats it. People keep saying my face is looking too thin and I will begin to look ill! Not ideal!

Hi
Just popping in to say hello - have a great day :)

Hi angel, having a good day although cant wait for Friday!! Reports due in this week, xmas fayre, discos its a mental time of year! On the plus I made the kids take lots of photos of me at the school disco last night as I had a dress on and was quite surprised at my legs! They look like two separate things instead of a block! Was happy! My head teacher printed them off and ordered me to put them round my house so I could see how I look now instead of the image in my head! Feeling better about myself now! Perhaps may even have a little cheese to celebrate! lol !

So where are these pics for us to see then ?

Back