Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

ah shall have to get them off school camera! lol! They will be here before you know it! You know how one likes to show off pictures! lol! Staff night out tomorrow too so no doubt there will be plenty of photo opportunity there too!

Hope youre having a great night out. Let me know when youll be at Mummy Inglis' on Sunday - thinking maybe about 1830????

How was WI this week ? Another good one ?
Have a good weekend :)

Had a lovely night out, ate a huge sticky toffee pudding guilt free which could have something to do with the amount of Jack Daniels I was drinking! Was lovely dancing away to Christmas songs all night! Had a STS this week but am happy with that! dont think I will be losing weight for a while, too many nights out but will deal with any gain in Jan!

Can't wait to see all these pics of plentyfull partying :)

Thats the roght approach Jen, got to live and to STS while doing it is brilliant. I see you gently slipping down a few pounds yet but really you are lovely as you are..inside and out

M

Ah M that is so nice! My head teacher was saying at the night out how well I had done to lose the weight and how although I had lost nearly 7 stone I hadnt changed on bit...was getting quite emotional...then she ended it with, yeah she is still as annoying now as she was before! Rudeness! lol! Was quite funny tho! Just awaiting pics to be posted on FB then they shall be on here! :D

Would like to get to 10stone, but not sure how long it will take me to get there! Beginning to like my size just now after my denial period! :)

Well done on your STS my lovely. Sounds like you had a good Jack Daniels filled evening! :D Enjoy the Christmas holidays and get back in in January. Your plan sounds perfect to me :) So i hope you enjoy it xxx

Well done Jen! Let's see some before and after pics... xx

Here are some of the pics from Friday night out! Have put in one of me before so you can compare! The pics get worse as the JD kicks in! lol! Have put them in the vault!

Attachments

• dAncing.jpg
    dAncing.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Charlies angels!.jpg
    Charlies angels!.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Rhona and I.jpg
    Rhona and I.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 68
  • Time for massage.jpg
    Time for massage.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 70
  • Jen2.jpg
    Jen2.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 74
Smileyjen you look amazing, 91lbs is no easy task, wow. And looking at your statistics we are the same in height and weight so I can use you as my inspiration to keep going. Wow and more wow and the dress looked gorgeous. Have a lovely Christmas :D

Back