Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Just popping in to wish you a merry chrimbo - hope you have a good one. Lots of hugs xxx

Hi Jen
Hopeyou had an enjoyable Christmas Day with lots of nice pressies :)

Your waist is miniscule. You look gorgeous hun.
Have fun with the rest of the season's partying.
YEY!!
XXX

Hi Jen, hoping your having a fab time thru this festive period. You really deserve it after the work you've put in to get to where you are now!

Hope you have a fab new year..x

Just popping by to Wish You A Very Happy New Year :)

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and a great new year! I spent most of my holiday eating! lol! Had cheese with LOADS of bread, butter, chippie, chinese, choc and so much turkey I lost count! Had a lovely time and didnt point a thing! Obv due to this I have put on about 6lb over the whole period! lol! Was worth it tho! Am back now with a vengeance tho! Changed my WI day to a saturday cause had steak pie with all the trimmings at mums yesterday so didnt want to start WW with having to save loads of points in week 1! Hopefully will lose a couple of these nasty pounds by next week!! Actually quite glad to be back in control and on diet, as much as I loved the chip shop and take aways, nothing tastes as good as slim feels!

Happy New Year Jen and i'm sure you'll knock those pounds back off just as easily as they were put on..lol.

x

Well 6lbs should take shall we say roughly January then you'll be back to where you were so no real damage done. The most important thing after knowing you enjoyed yourself over the festive season is to know when to stop and you did ..well done you, never could learn that lesson myself.

Big Hugs for the new year that'll squeeze an ounce or two off to get you started!!

M

Happy New Year Jen and i'm sure you'll knock those pounds back off just as easily as they were put on..lol.

x

Ah I hope so!! Happy New year to you too angel x

Well 6lbs should take shall we say roughly January then you'll be back to where you were so no real damage done. The most important thing after knowing you enjoyed yourself over the festive season is to know when to stop and you did ..well done you, never could learn that lesson myself.

Big Hugs for the new year that'll squeeze an ounce or two off to get you started!!

M

Ah I do love cuddles!! Thank you M! You are always so positive! I didnt learn the stop eating lesson until ww! Its a hard one to learn! lol! I dont mind the weight gain really, can still get into my jeans and know I ate like a pig so understand why I put weight on! Wont be on for long tho!! am in a much better place compared to burger gate last year!
So far so good, been making my 4 point pasta so things going to plan! Quite excited about next sat now to see WI result. Reminds me how I was when I first started WW , good to be back!!

6lbs isn't that bad :) As it's been a few weeks since you've been doing it you should see a big "first week" loss so it won't be on for long!

I am sure you will have those 6 pounds off in no time. Good luck with getting back on track.

Hi Jen - you're looking great so don't worry about the 6lbs they'll soon go as you're so focussed. Know what you mean about being good to be back as you feel so much more in control of your body and can enjoy your success x

*sneaks in sheepishly and tries not to look like she's not been around for a while*

Hope you had a great Christmas and wonderful new year - your new avatar pic looks lovely - such teensy wee shoulders - you have done so amazingly well. I can't believe its been a year since I first met you all at that Costa in Glasgow Central. Its flown by - and the pounds have just dropped off you and been caught by me :mad:

Back to it today though - for the hundred and fiftieth time....

Hi Jen

I'm sure at least a couple of those swatters will be gone by Saturday!

Good luck :)

Twigs
xx

Had a sneaky peak this morning and down to 10st 13, so couple have gone already! Gotta love the WW!! :) Thank you for the luck angel! xx

Nice new start for us both them missus.... just wish I looked half as good as you!!

Ok I know this sounds a bit mad BUT, fancy going to Frankies one evening this week?? Im off til Friday. Panda is banned but least with F&Bs we'll know exactly where we are with things.

Oh and did you know it was a year ago tonight we went to see Joseph :)

Ah how nice is that! I think you do look half as good as me :p joking of course...you look 100 times better!
Yes Frankies will be worked out! Back at work tomorrow, then tomorrow night I am going to see We will rock you, then tutoring Wed and Thurs....:s Perhaps a lunch would be better at the weekend? Perhaps a Sunday lunch? We will organise something!
Cant believe its been a year since Joseph! Feel like I have known you for donkeys! (in a good way) remember waiting outside your house, suddenly thinking I have no idea who this starlight character is and she is about to get in my car! What if she is a complete mental...was not disappointed! :)

6lbs isn't that bad :) As it's been a few weeks since you've been doing it you should see a big "first week" loss so it won't be on for long!

Oh I hope not!! I like the fact that I can have my fun and get back on it tho! Was worried i may enjoy the fun too much and not want to go back!

Well done my lovely, back on the wagon and full of enthusiasm.
I love it.
XXXX

:) Back in the zoooneee!!! :D

I am sure you will have those 6 pounds off in no time. Good luck with getting back on track.

Thank you angel! End of Jan is target to be back on target if that makes sense! 3 weeks to put it on so will say 4 weeks for it to come off again! Fingers crossed!

*sneaks in sheepishly and tries not to look like she's not been around for a while*

Hope you had a great Christmas and wonderful new year - your new avatar pic looks lovely - such teensy wee shoulders - you have done so amazingly well. I can't believe its been a year since I first met you all at that Costa in Glasgow Central. Its flown by - and the pounds have just dropped off you and been caught by me :mad:

Back to it today though - for the hundred and fiftieth time....

Well...look who it is! :D Hello my angel!! How are you? Had a great christmas which basically involved eating! i was right back to my fat days! Sneaking a couple of chipilatas out of the fridge at midnight! It was great! A year since costa! I have posted the pic of our first meet when I could rely on my new friends to help me in my hour of need when I got my thumb stuck in the mug....oh no you just took photos! You are still annoyingly skinny, dont get me started!! :D

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 44
well done one losing some of those pounds already!

Back