Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

That doesn't look like the same person - what a difference a year makes - who'd have thought it then eh....your willpower is just amazing - and to get straight back on the wagon is nothing short of amazing!

I want to see more skinny pics of your christmas nights out - not like you to be a shrinking violet.

And, by the way, I am not no way skinny - even you'd be shocked!

Good luck hun for 2010.

Good morning!! Decided to weigh in on a friday so I have my day after weigh in where I can have a guilt free treat! So as of this morning I am 10 stone 11.5 lb! :D Lost 3.5lb this week! So happy!! Back into the 10s!! Dont like those 11s! :)

Well done1 i cant wait til i finally get these last 2 pounds off and get into the magic 10'S. not seen them since i was about 13!

Well done jen i really NEED to be following your example!:) x

There you go off downwards again and how lovely that its brought you back into the 10s where you belong.

M

Well done chick! You will be there in no time! - we kinda have the same stats height and goal wise!! Hope to be were you are soon! x

Well done you!!!!! Bet your dead chuffed!!...x
Ah I am dead chuffed! Also learnt an important lesson that you can enjoy yourself without the immense guilt and get back on the wagon with no real damage done!! Happy happy!!

Well done1 i cant wait til i finally get these last 2 pounds off and get into the magic 10'S. not seen them since i was about 13!
I remember getting weighed in first year at school and I was nearly 12 stone then! Seems weird that I weigh less now than I did when I was 11! lol

That's fantastic, well done :)

Thank you Jess! :)

Well done jen i really NEED to be following your example!:) x

You will angel! Too much temptation at this time of year! I forgot how hard it is to refuse biscuits which are still piling into the staff room!!

You will too angel xx

Fantastic first week loss - even with so little still to lose - I don't know how you do it!

Well done gorgeous. xxx

Thank you!! As long as I dont buy stuff I dont really crave it which is good! Hard tho!

There you go off downwards again and how lovely that its brought you back into the 10s where you belong.

M

yes it was good to see the 10s again, 11s tried to sneak back in...so sneaky!! Seems weird to be saying 10s!

Well done chick! You will be there in no time! - we kinda have the same stats height and goal wise!! Hope to be were you are soon! x

You will be, it just sneaks up on you! Doesnt seem that long ago I was at the 17stones! Time flies by!

Whoooop!!!
Well done you.
XXX

whoop whoop! Slight relapse on Sat, was out for lunch, calzone, chips, starter the lot, then sat night was at a party and I am normally good at refusing buffet...not when its a pakora and pizza buffet tho!! was delish but saving now!!

Fantastic news that you're back in the 10's so soon - total dedication which is to be expected from you with your cast-iron will power! It's official you're just amazing! Take care xxx

Clearly the new, sylph-like figure means a better social life - or maybe you just can't be bothered posting.....:cry:

Missing you terribly...looking forward to the great weigh in news tomorrow.

See you soon xxx

Sorry, been out at cinema tonight seeing avatar...my god thats long! Was good tho! Had a huge calzone, chips, onion rings, chicken strippers, garlic bread thing last Sat...tried so hard all week so hoping for a STS!! PLEASE!!!!!!

Just had WI, lost 0.5lb this week! Not bad considering calzone gate!! onwards and downwards!

Back