Jen's diary- I'm back!!

GreenDayJen

hello all

not been on here for ages. had some ups and downs and some pretty crappy times but all sorted now. however, due to comfort eating i'm now busting out of my size 12s and not at all happy. don't know how much i weigh cos i threw my scales out! on day 3 of cambridge and doing ok. focused, determined and counting down the days until my 26th birthday party- june 30- when i plan to be slim and happy and confident!

hope everyone's well.
jen x

Hey you!
Guess who :D

Great to see you honey. Fret ye not about the weight. You KNOW you can shift it with CD.

As you can see, I'm back on the plan too. Day 9 for me today & so far so good :confused:

There's lots of us here from the pink site aren't there!

Speak soon,

Hi Jen,

Welcome back and your so right to catch it in time and not let the weight pile on any further.

Well done!

Love Mini xxx

Welcome back Jen! I'm on day two (Again!). I too wanna be slim (ish) by the end of June as i am on hol! Well done on getting to day 3, keep it up. 26 eh? Spring chicken!

hey jules, bex and mini! thanks for the words of support.

good luck to you guys too. well done getting back on track jules. bex- i'm sure you'll be looking lovely by the end of the month. sometimes a fast-approaching event is just the kick up the basckside we need eh?!

mini- how are you dietwise?

good to be back!!

x

Hey Jen :)

Long time no see, sorry to hear about the good times but glad everythings now back on track :)

hugs

Nikki x

Been through a bit of a bad time since the meet in brum, found a lump had biopsy,s etc... but now I have the all clear :) the bad thing is all the comfort eating didnt help the weight situation, so tomorrow is day one AGAIN with even more weight to lose (approx 8 stone) :(

Nikki x

Hey Jen good to see you back. Hope youve sorted your crap out and you can get on with being happy.
Waves to Jules too.

hey nikki. crikey, that must have beeen so stressful. glad you've got the all clear though and are back on track. you'll get there in the end. just keep plodding on!

hey happe. i must got catch up with your diary. bet you've transformed AGAIN since i was last one here!

i'm on day 5 of CD and feeling slimmer already. confident i can be slim for my birthday party in 3 weeks. yay!

x

Hiya there Jen! Didn't see you back amongst us :)

Well done for getting to day 5 :)

Back