Jen's Green and EE diary :) Closed...new diary has been made!

Awesome result this week chick! I've been doing the lemon thing too! Fingers crossed it works - looking good so far (the not weighing every day lasted all of 3 days!)

Enjoy today - don't worry about syns too much - you have to have a life as well as being on sw! xx

Check you out with resisting for 3 whole days...I thought I'd done well by not weighing from tea time yesterday until this morning, I obviously didn't cope that well since I've been awake and thinking of WI since 3am haha!

Think the lemons will help :) I don't think I've had a 3lb loss in ages...I imagine the effects of lemons will wear off at some point so I think I'm going to try alternating weeks. Make sure to let me know how your weigh in goes :)

My advice would be to just have a flexi syn day and not stress to much about it, you had a fab loss this week and so long as you count are aware of the Syns you have, I think you can still pull off a loss again this week... Better a flexi day than beating yourself up for a bad day, and guilt helps no ones weight loss...xx

image-22852577.jpg

2 egg omelette made with loadsa super free and baked beans.
Starting to become concerned that I eat too many beans though they don't seem to be affecting my loss (which I'm not sure they will since they're supposedly ss)

I would never have thought of having baked beans with an omelette, but that picture looks really nice - I might just have to try it!

Check you out being 4lbs from target, missy! You must be so pleased with yourself! xx

I have to say I have a VERY strange palette lol, when I was younger my fave snack was a twix covered in tomato sauce haha!

It's only an interim target, I reckon I have another stone to go before I'm happy :) its strange because when I was 12.5 stone I thought I'd be happy with how I looked at this weight. God knows how long it'll take me to get to the 8s!

The 8s! Oh my word, I think I'd look bizarre if I lost that much. Although, like you said, when I was 12st5lbs, I thought I wanted to get to 10st exactly, whereas now, I'm thinking somewhere mid-9s will suit me just fine. I don't ever remember being under 10st so it will be interesting to see how I feel when I get there! I'm hoping to be 11st5lbs as of tomorrow so I'm not too far from the 10s! I'm going to keep on chasing you down through the stones! lol. xx

My mum thinks I'll look dead in the 8's lol clearly it is her image distortion that helped me get fat (as well as the mounds of food i ate lol)
Ooh good luck for weigh in :)

Breakfast
As yday plus an apple

Lunch
Veg soup with broccoli and cauliflower on the side.

image-1874648569.jpg

Snack
Apple

Dinner, to be decided!

Last edited:
You've got to love Mum logic! :)

11st7lbs this week - 2lbs off. Not a bad result, but not quite as good as my scales led me to believe on Sunday! So I'm on the lemon in drinks band wagon this week to try and shift as much as possible in the next 7 days! Definitely need to get my stone next week and anything more (like 4lbs off to get me to Club 10) would be a huge bonus!

Back