Jen's Green and EE diary :) Closed...new diary has been made!

image-1442448192.jpg

Here you go chick - hope this helps x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My food diary is as useful as a chocolate fire guard...once in a blue moon I change something, not today lol!
Brekkie
Shreddies, milk and a banana.

Lunch
Philadelphia pasta with chicken (5syns) my serving was on a side plate as I could eat this stuff by the bucket!

Snack
Bowl of carrot sticks ( I love these bad boys)

Dinner
Planning on baked potato, beans, cauliflower, carrots and brocolli!

Breakfast
Shreddies, milk, banana and an apple. (a and b)

Lunch
Philly pasta 5 syns and bowl of carrot sticks

Green day today so dinner...wholemeal cheese toastie (a and b 2) with baked beAns.
Hope the sync for Philly stay the same for s green day

Drinks ...I'm scared to hazard a guess!

Last edited:
Thank you :)

Breakfast
Shreddies, milk, banana (a and b)

Lunch
Bowl of carrot sticks

Dinner
Chilli and spaghetti. Threw in a pile of veg on top of what was already in it.

Snack
Handful of grapes.

I really need to get my act together and just trust the plan and stop panicking. Not very often but recently I've been a bit stupid and taken laxatives on a few occasions. Today being one of them, I honestly don't know why as I'm not sure it really achieves anything other than giving me a sore stomach. It's so stupid and something that I need to stop doing (I really don't do it very regularly but I've taken them more often recently). I'm just so scared of gaining weight again, on holiday I embraced that I would because 'everybody does' but at home I can't cope with the idea of it. I guess by writing it here I'm just hoping that I can give myself something to look back on and realise it's daft.

Last edited:
Oh Jenna! It's strange, I was reading one of your posts the other day and wondered whether you were letting the stress of losing get to you a bit too much. I'm so sorry to hear you've been taking such drastic measures to push yourself towards target. You have come SO far in the last few months - look at your BMI - it's right where it needs to be. And you look totally stunning! I know it's hard to see sometimes, people keep telling me I look like I've lost loads of weight and some days I just can't see it in the mirror! But you have to look at those stickers on your signature and think what a massive achievement that is. You will get to target in your own time - your losses are still great so it won't take you long at all. But you can't let the weight control your life. Being 'skinny' isn't worth risking your health for. Sending you lots of love chick xxx

Hey missus, thanks so much for all the support youve given me since you joined and especially just now. I know I shouldn't be moaning and I know the laxative thing is daft I just can't stop thinking about how I don't want to put on weight so take them when I'm having a freak out.

Food is literally all I've thought about since I came back from holiday and it's driving me mad! The only time i think ive turned off was when i had the curry chip in my drunken stupor and i honestly think thats what pushed me to do it this week.
I also the fact I have to enter in to a work environment I'm not comfortable in in three weeks and I was at my biggest the last time I was there, I think part of it is wanting to show people I can achieve something.

Wish I could just switch off, I need to listen to you lovely folk on here and use everyone's experiences to motivate me to just get on with things.

I'm not going to do it again I just felt I needed to write it down, maybe so other people could see what an idiot I was being and help me shake myself!

Anyways, mum made dinner so I had Philly pasta (5syns)
snacked on grapes too, I dont even know if im hungry or if it's in my head!

Don't feel you have to wb to that, it's a big long waffley rant and it's my stupidity which no one needs to listen to except me...I'm aware I'm posting it on a forum but It feels better just getting it out somewhere.

Last edited:
I can see how you got to that point. I've been so desperate for a loss a few times it has crossed my mind. But I know my boyfriend would kill me!!!

When you go back to work everyone is going to be stunned by how amazing you look. Honestly honey - you look hot!!

xx

Thanks so much for being so nice and don't do it chick, it's def not the way to go!

Determined to eat properly tomorrow, three meals, no pissing about. I know that it works, I just have to be patient and follow it.

Friends who I haven't seen since my first holiday want me to go out clubbing tomorrow night, I'm really going to have to try hard to alternate spirits and soft drinks, I just find it hard to go out and not get merry, mainly because I dance like a knoooob!

You can't beat dancing like a knob! Love it! I find if I'm out with the right people, I will quite happily dance like one when I've been drinking water all night! Have fun lovely xx

Am highly embarrassed at my recent posts on here and it's taken me a few days to get the courage to come back! eek!

Sunday
Breakfast
SW fry- 2 slices of lean bacon, mushrooms (fried), a boiled egg, 2 slices of wholemeal toast (HEA), Baked beans and 1 weight watcher sausage (1 syn)

Dinner
Brocolli, cauliflower, carrots, cod fillet and Tom and Jerry spaghetti shapes. (10 syns)

Snack
Apple
Bowl of carrot sticks.

Total Syns: 11. Missing HEB.

Really going to try and use at least 10 syns a day this week.

Last edited:
Hope you were somewhere nice :)

Breakfast
HEA and HEB. Shreddies, milk and banana.

Lunch
Philly pasta. SF - pepper, mushroom, onion and carrot. Also included garlic, peas, chicken and sweetcorn. 8 syns as I used more philadelphia today as it was the end of the tub.

Dinner
2 egg omellette. SF-pepper, mushroom, onion and courgette. Also included sweetcorn and ham. Side of baked beans.

image-1386466681.jpg

Snack
Bowl of carrot sticks.

Going to do day 2 of the shred at 7.30! After F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Last edited:
Hey chick, was at center parcs with friends (but without the OH unfortunately - long story). Had a good time regardless altho felt very strange. Managed to make pretty good food choices on the whole, which I'm pleased with. Looks like you're feeling better about things now :) xx

V glad you managed to have fun even though oh wasn't there! Yes I've pulled myself together and realised I was being a major effing drama queen and that I was getting on like a @&£!. So feel free should I get on like that again to remind me that no one likes a moan and to man up :) haha!

I've done 2 days of the shred now, although I received a phone call to work for the rest of the week in the midst of it tonight (I'd love to know what the guy on the phone thought I'd been doing haha!)

Must do day three tomorrow, though with working I'll have to try hard not to become lazy...though at the minute I'm finding it hard to go from sitting to standing so will have to see! God damn jillian and her need for bent legs!

Back