Jen's Green and EE diary :) Closed...new diary has been made!

That chilli looks amazing. I'm starving on a train to London for a conference. Might have to pit stop at m&s for some fruit!

Miss_Corset said:
That chilli looks amazing. I'm starving on a train to London for a conference. Might have to pit stop at m&s for some fruit!

I'm a domestic goddess haha! Gosh you're quite the traveller lol!

Dinner
Prawn stir fry

image-515429658.jpg

Ok so this is going to be my only synful day this week as I'm still playing catch up from the weekend and the ten days from this Sunday will be horrific alcohol wise at least.

Breakfast
Guess...I dare ya! Same as usual.

Lunch
Chilli and veg (as yday)

Dinner
Cod fillet (10 syns), veg and baked beans. So yum and one of my fave meals!

image-2383575636.jpg

Snack
Apple x 2
Bowl of carrot sticks

Last edited:
EE again today :)

Breakfast...wait for it....I'd no bloody bananas (god damn this pre hol eat down)

Wholemeal cheese toastie with 1 slice of ham and a mushroom sliced up. This is one of the sw friendly meals that I find hard to get 1/3 super free with....regardless of whether or not I'd a plate full of mushrooms id still eat the same amount of cheese and wholemeal bread (as my hea and heb). It's one of the occasions when I think the 1/3 sf can be overlooked?!

Out for lunch today, hoping the cafe we go to does baked potatoes and obv the size of lunch will affect what I have for dinner.

Ok so today ended up ee.

Breakfast
Back to my beloved shreddies, milk and banana HEA and B.

Lunch
Massive 2 egg omelette with baked beans. Sf in omelette - carrot, pepper, onion, mushroom and courgette. I threw in some ham and sweetcorn too.

Dinner
Half a plate of veg-cauliflower, carrots, broccoli, peas, sweetcorn and peppers. 1 potato's worth of SW chips and 1/4 of the plate was baked beans. It was sooo yum!

Snacks
Apple
Bowl of carrot sticks

Was feeling really good about my progress today but have just watched a video from the Tyra Banks show where she says the average woman who is 5ft 4 weighs 126lbs. I'm 5ft 3 and 10lbs above it :S I guess I didn't feel like I was too much bigger than average now. Guess it's just motivation to work harder :)

Last edited:
Ee

Breakfast
Shreddies, milk and banana (a and b)

Lunch
Bowl of mixed veg with prawns.

Dinner
Sw chips, baked beans and a breast of chicken. I would have had super free but I don't feel this meal lends itself to it plus I would still eat the same amount regardless.

image-3163808949.jpg

Snacks
Carrot sticks
Apple
Fun size twice (5 syns)

Last edited:
Off on my holidays tomorrow so weighed in a day early ...9st 5.75, giving me my 3 st award and holiday target! Yay! Just hope I can control my gain on hols.
Green day

Breakfast
Shreddies, milk, banana

Lunch
2 egg omelette with loads of and 2 slices of ham (4 syns). Baked beans on the side.

Dinner
Sw chips, sf and f veg with baked beans.

Snack
Apple

I know it's on plan but I don't feel like today has been too good hmm! I suppose there shall be worse to come haha!

Huge, enormous, massive congratulations on your 3 stone, my lovely! I'm so pleased for you!

Have an amazing holiday - I will miss your words of advice as I get back on track after my 2 week's of travelling.

Xx

Hi Jen, I'm a new member and saw you mentioned sweet corn pasta bake or something? Can't find any recipes on SW website for this. Do u have a cope of the recipe? Thanks :)

Got back from Salou this evening and have to say it was pretty damn near impossible to stay on plan, simply due to where we were eating...maybe I'm just making excuses. I've had a cheeky weigh in this evening but I'm going to count my 'official holiday gain' from tomorrow morning as I always weigh first thing. I head to Florida on Friday so I'm slightly concerned about possibly hitting the 10's again but I'm determined not to let it happen and imagine it will be a lot easier to eat better in America as we're staying in a villa and will be going to Walmart all the time so I'll be able to buy things to make packed lunches. Wish me luck for tomorrow...the only day within the next 2 weeks that I can guarantee I'll be 100% on plan..eeeek!

Welcome back, lovely, albeit briefly! Hope you had an awesome holiday number 1! I haven't lost an ounce since you left despite being 100% :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Miss_Corset said:
Welcome back, lovely, albeit briefly! Hope you had an awesome holiday number 1! I haven't lost an ounce since you left despite being 100% :( xx

Hey lovely lady! Don't be disheartened you can do it!

Scales told me this morn that I'm 9st 7.25 which if it's true I'm very pleased as its only 1.5lb on! Need to buy a new battery today tho as the current one is running low eek!

Aww thanks hun. You're still doing incredibly well - seeing a 9 on the scales must be fab! You all set to fly off again tomorrow?xx

Yep all packed and ready! Have been 100% today but am planning on starting tomorrow with an airport fry though I have my packed lunch with me for the EIGHT hour flight! Ahhh! Keep up the hard work missus whilst I'm away, though I can't promise the same! God damn mickey mouse shaped choc ices to hell!

Back