Jen's Green and EE diary :) Closed...new diary has been made!

Hi Jen, your diary is really good and your food looks lovely? I've been looking for the fanta sauce recipe and I can't find it, would u mind posting it for me? X

well done on the great weight loss Jen....Very inspirational to read your food diary (in fact I am going to start my own!)...

Well done again and keep up the good work!!

image-3094119026.jpg

Sf = carrot, pepper, onion, mushroom and courgette.
Apple for a snack

Tomorrow shall hopefully look like this ...

Brekkie
Shreddies, milk and a banana

Snack
Apple

Lunch
Pasta salad with 3 syns worth of mayo.
Sf includes pepper, mushrooms, onion and carrot.

Dinner
Chilli and rice

Heading to the cinema so will either be taking carrot Sticks or low syn snacks.

Last edited:
No milk this morning so breakfast ended up being a cheese, ham and wholemeal toastie ( a and b) with an apple.

Dinner is also not going to be chilli...I'm back on the fanta chicken so as not to waste my passata!

Lunch was as listed! I feel really bloated today :(
Also, does anyone know where you can get the rocky road hi fi bars? Tesco didn't seem to have any hi fi bars at all :(

I think you can only get HiFi bars from SW groups? You sometimes get them on eBay too. I'm totally addicted to Alpen Lights so haven't tried any HiFis yet!

I know - I thought you'd be able to get them in Holland & Barrett like the Scan Bran, but apparently not. They do look lush - really fancy the peanut ones. I was going to grab some on eBay the other day but they were really expensive once you'd paid postage so I didn't bother!

Breakfast
Shreddies, banana and milk

Lunch
A bowl of chilli.

Dinner
Brocolli, cauliflower, carrots, baked beans and prawns.

Out of interest does anyone know how many prawns you should have per serving? As in frozen king prawns?

Dreading weigh in tomorrow, as far as I'm aware the numbers should be down but not as much as I want which I know is daft because any loss is good. Ugh!

Thank you :)

Having one of my weird days when I'm feeling guilty for eating anything-I know it's ridiculous but can't stop thinking it. Granted it hasn't stopped me eating.

Sunday

Breakfast
Shreddies, banana, apple and milk. A and b.

Lunch
2 egg omelette with courgette, mushrooms, onion, pepper, 2 slices of lean bacon and baked beans.

Snack
Apple

Dinner

Cod fillet (10 syns), broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and baked beans.

Total syns: 10

Last edited:
Hey lovely lady,

Congrats on your loss yesterday. It seems you're struggling a bit this week with those pesky scales, but I just wanted to let you know, you're still the person that most inspires me to think I really can make it to the 9s in the not too distant future! When I first joined, I remember you saying I'd fly through the 11s, and I feel like I am - it's amazing! You've come so far, so quickly - I know it's hard to see from the inside, but you really should be incredibly proud of what you've achieved so far, and continue to every week.

xx

Thank you SO much for that wee message, it made me smile and means a lot :)

Breakfast
Wholemeal toastie (cheese, ham and mushrooms) and an apple. Hea and b.

Lunch
2 ww sausages, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and 200g of Heinz spaghetti. 1 syn

Dinner
Fanta chicken and rice

Total Weekly Syns so far: 1/105.

Last edited:
You're over thinking again, missy. Syns are there to be used. It's not like you made a massive pudding and scoffed the lot! xx

Back