Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Jen's Journey

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by jerricebenton, 31 October 2009 Social URL.

1. jerricebenton

jerricebenton Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    20st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    I started SW 4 days ago, my weigh in day is Tuesdays. I am getting married in Oct 2010, and so this is my last chance to be a thinner, slimmer bride!

I have done SW before, and lost about 10lbs before giving up & resorting to my old bad ways :(. I am going to do Extra Easy to start with.

I have been 100% so far, even with a day out yesterday. I had a jacket potato (no butter) with ham & salad, and a HUGE dollop of coleslaw! This has been my only over-syn this week. At least more than a third of the plate was salad!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jerricebenton

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    20st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    Day Six, and have been about 95% on plan - whoops! Will find out what damage I have doen at tomorrows weigh-in. Making trukey burgers for tea!

4. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hiya and welcome to the forums

Hope that WI is good for you and the scales go in the direction that you expect

I restarted again yesterday so today is Day 1 for me - decided on a Red day - seem to lose more on Red than when I gorge on Green

Have a good day and let us know how you get on at WI

T
    x

5. jerricebenton

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    20st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    Only lost 1.5 lbs :( I knwo its a loss, but I was expecting 3lbs plus, as thats what I usually lose! Lost 5lbs in my first ever SW week, a year ago.

6. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    1.5 lbs is a good loss - and you did admit that you had only been on plan 95%... imagine what you could have lost if you had been 100% ???

Have a good week this week and then see what your loss is like...

Hope that helps with your motivation

T
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.