Jens LL Diary

jennieh1980

Well I've started LighterLife properly today (26/07/07)

I did actually go to my first group session last week but messed around with the diet all week.

Anyway so far so good today on Day 1, am feeling quite positive today.
I was told yesterday that I've got a new job so I will leave my current awful job in 5 weeks time so thats a really cool incentive to keep me going.

I've got my Father in Laws 60th birthday over the weekend in which lots of the family are staying at a hotel to go and watch him drive a tank for the day on Saturday (I know random) but I'm going to do my absolute best to stick to it while I'm there. I've already spoken to my Mother in Law about it and they are completely fine about me sitting and having my soups whilst they have their meals, she's even suggested I ring the hotel and ask if they can prepare it there and bring it out with their meals lol, I'm sure the chef would love that lol

Good luck on your weight loss journey

Family occasions are really really hard and there is alway someone trying to jeapardise your chances ~ go prepared and try to remember why you started this diet in the first place and you will be fine

Luv Luv

Nice to see another Jennie on here :D Good luck with LL and your weight loss, Shaza's right, being prepared is half the battle :)

Hope you have a very good week and are very pleasantly surprised when you weigh in next.

Day2 - oops

Well I'm on day 2 and have broken it already, I am officially cr@p.
I've got my father-in-laws 60th bday this weekend and I'm going to a hotel tonight until Sunday morning so I've decided that on Sunday I'm going to get back to it properly and give it a really good go.
I had a stop in last night at have lost 2.2lbs so all is not lost

hi hun
sounds a good idea to start sunday

good luck
you`ll do it if you want it bad enough and there is loads of inspirational threads on here to keep you going
kaz :D

Hi Jennie

Well done with your loss, everything has to start somewhere. I'm starting LL on Monday and can't wait - I know its not going to be apicnic - but I'm just relieved to be doing something about the way I feel.

Keep strong and focused!;)

love
LollyPop

Day 5 - positive mental attitude lol

I had my father-in-laws 60th over the weekend and I'm pleased that I chose to eat while I was there because it would have been impossible not to as the whole weekend was planned around food so it would have been v hard.

Am back to it today, feeling very positive about it and also I know I've got nothing in the way for ages now to set me off track so I'm going to give it a real good go.
I will be putting my notice in at work today or tomorrow, the agency confirmed they will be getting the letter from my new job today so that has cheered me up, it means I can get out of this awful place.

Have a great day

Jennie xxx:)

Good decision re the weekend and now you can really get your teeth into the diet and just watch those pounds disappearing!

If you do have other social events coming up try not to look at them as blocks or problems or things to set you off track. You're the one driving the diet car. Nothing will set you off track unless you let it :) You don't have to eat at parties, nor drink alcohol. It's all about choices. It ain't easy, lol, but it's the truth.

You sound wonderfully determined so I'm sure you will see those losses mounting up nicely over the coming months and before you know it will be a mere slip of a gal! :D

New job too - wonderful, new job new you! :D

Good luck with it all. :)

Well I've done it again grrrr......

I ended up eating over the weekend, my step-dad offered to take me and my Mum out for a meal and I couldn't find it in me to refuse.

I'm really annoyed with myself, I've been (supposedly) doing LL now for 3 weeks and I haven't stuck to it more than a couple of days at a time, overall I'm 9lb down, but I could have been over a stone down by now like some of the others in the group, why can't I manage to stick to it!!!!!!! I'm going to this week through bloody mindedness if nothing else lol
:cry:

Fingers crossed for you. Don't beat yourself up over it though. Maybe it's just that this way of dieting isn't for you... see how you go and be kind to yourself. Remember too, this isn't a competition with your fellow group members, this is your personal weight loss journey. Sod them. lol

Good luck with it :)

Well I've decided that LL isn't for me, its a shame but there you go.
I doesn't suit me physically nor mentally I just feel more deprived than ever and am getting obsessed with food and as I've had eating disorders in the past that isn't a good thing.

I'm back onto a healthy diet today and exercise, I know that my body responds really well to exercise so as long as I make sure I do it I will still lose

Here goes .........:)

Weigh In - Week2

I got weighed this morning and have lost 2.5lbs, I've been back on a healthy diet calorie counting so am really chuffed.
Only 2.5 to go and that will be my first stone gone!!!!!!!

Am going to start having a go at my tae bo dvds tonight, I've also got a lateral thigh trainer so I can do different work outs rather than the same one all the time.

I'm really chuffed

Jennie xx:D

Back