JensJ - I'm back!

Good luck to both of you and don't worry about the dress shopping, they usually keep dresses in all sizes

Hi girls,
Haven't been online for a week as I've been away with work. I didn't get to class last week for that reason but i went back tonight and lost 2.5lb! I'm chuffed because despite being full of good intentions 2 weeks ago I didn't follow the plan 100% as hoped. I started off really well and went gradually down hill. But I obviously did something right! So, I've no business trips this week and no plans for the weekend so I'm looking forward to a good weighing week next Tuesday! Fingers crossed.........
How's everyone else getting on?

Well done, it's great to have a loss when you've not been 100% good luck for next week x

Today's Food Diary - Wednesday!

I'm always at my most focussed on a Wednesday because my WI is a Tuesday night so I'm going to try and do a food diary. If I lose weight then I can refer back!
Original Day
Breakfast
2 x grilled bacon (no fat)
2 x poached eggs
1/2 grilled tomato
1 x wholemeal bread (HexB)

Lunch
'Free' Tomato & Courgette soup (homemade)

Dinner
SW Shepherd's pie made with Swede.

I got the recipe for the shepherd's pie from a SW magazine and it's delicious - I actually prefer it to the potato version. It's so tasty.
If anyone wants the recipe I'll happily type it up!

HexA - milk for tea

I have 1 HexB remaining and all of my syns......I'm so excited! What will I have after my dinner! :p

It's been a good day - One day at a time....

Good idea. For the remaining HE B, keep Alpen Lights in stock as they are 2 for 1 HE B and a great snack

I found Geobars this week - not too sweet but nice (fair trade too)

Hi Ladies,
Today was also quite a good day - I did go out for dinner with my OH and my dad but managed to stay on track....ish. It was such a lovely day that I thought we'd do something spontaneous.
Original Day
Breakfast
2 x poached eggs
1 x wholemeal bread (HexB)

Lunch
'Free' Tomato & Courgette soup (homemade)

Dinner
10oz Ribeye Steak, Grilled Tomatoes and Mushrooms.
The steak came with big chunky chips - I think I had about 8 of them. Not sure how to count them but I had all my syns left and 1 HexB, so I hope that should cover it!
It's hard to count things like that!
I also had - 4 x nectarines, 1 banana, 1 Apple and some strawberries. HexA - Milk for tea.

I've got friends coming tomorrow night for dinner - bit worried but I'm going to go to a spin class in the morning in the hope that I can burn off some calories.
How's everyone else doing? It's nearly the weekend....anybody doing anything exciting?

I think the one day at a time is a great attitude to have. Looking over a whole week can sometimes be daunting but taking it in small chunks seems to work for you.
Plans for the weekend? Not too sure at the moment, we have mentioned walking a 8 mile route around Avebury but as we will be away from the house for the following two weekends we may end up taking it easy. (next weekend we will be camping at Cambridge Folk Festival!)

I think the one day at a time is a great attitude to have. Looking over a whole week can sometimes be daunting but taking it in small chunks seems to work for you.
Plans for the weekend? Not too sure at the moment, we have mentioned walking a 8 mile route around Avebury but as we will be away from the house for the following two weekends we may end up taking it easy. (next weekend we will be camping at Cambridge Folk Festival!)

Love Avebury :) and Cambridge FF sounds good. Went to Priddy FF the weekend before last, only the freebie stuff on the Saturday but the atmosphere was GREAT! Got out the guitar and played in the pub garden. See, that's my downfall - music guiness and the odd basket of chips! Then I have to shift the extra "squatter" lbs before starting on the hardcore lbs I had to start with - Not good but enjoyable :D

I'm gutted this week girls. I tried really hard - went over my syns a wee bit but mostly stuck to the plan. I did loads of exercise, more than I would normally but I just stayed the same.
As you know I do the WI's in my class and a lot of people were disappointed with their progress this week. Why is that? Other weeks it's fabulous.
I'm so upset - all I can think is that I've got about 48 weeks until I get married and I can't afford to have weeks were I don't lose any weight.
I know STS is better than putting on but I was really excited about going this week so it's hard to take.

Sorry for moaning..:(

Dont be sad..... You can make up for it in next weeks weigh in

You are doing BRILLIANT!

Keep going
xxx

not too bad these few wks loads better really since joining these lovely ladies.. new ideas n helpful hints etc... of course their support its helped loads :)

Don't be downhearted. Some weeks you just don't lose. Maybe your body has to have time to adjust, I don't know - but when this happens you can sometimes have a good loss later so just keep going and keep positive. Good luck with your wedding plans x

If you have been doing loads more exercise then maybe that is why you didn't lose. Don't put too much energy into having to lose every week or it will only stress you out and have an adverse effect

Back