JensJ - I'm back!

Don't forget that exercise builds muscle and muscle weighs heavier than fat so it's not all bad x

Thanks for all your support last week girls. It means a lot. I've got such a long journey ahead of me and it helps that you ladies are on it too.
I lost 3lbs tonight - I'm so relieved! I tried really hard, went to two 70 minute spin classes and walked for 3.5 miles on Sunday. I haven't had a drink in weeks!! I'm going to a wedding this weekend and the last time I tried my dress on it fitted but I had to breath in a lot to get the zip done up!! 5.5lbs lighter and I hope I don't still have that issue!!
I also got my club 10 target tonight which is great - In all the years I've been going to different slimming clubs I don't think I've stuck at it long enough to get my club 10! So, that's a real achievement for me.

I hope everyone else is having a good week.

XX

well done getting your cub 10 xxx

Hi girls, I've been dreading coming back on here after my holiday! I put on 4.5lbs on hols which I was surprised at because I normally don't but I think I thought I was invincible and could eat whatever I liked!! Big mistake - but hey it's behind me now and I had a great holiday, the weather was fantastic and me and other half and a great time!
So I got home last Monday and went to WI on Tuesday to learn about my gain! Never mind. It gave me a kick. I went back tonight and guess what....................I lost 5lbs!!!!! And I got SOW!! I'm so excited and really motivated!! Back on track girls - not long to the wedding now!!

No mistake enjoying your hols - if there was a mistake it was weighing in too soon and having those squatter pounds (cos that's all they were, just passing through before eviction) made official. Maybe if you are doing this through a group you didn't have the choice to miss the weigh in while eviction took place. Very well done on the 5lb - in the end it was more than you put on. YAY YOU!

hi hunny can you leave me your weigh in on *SW ANGELS* thread please
xxx

Hi girls - I've never heard of squatter pounds before - LOL. So, do you think I weighed in too soon? Would the 5lb have come off anyway you think? How does that work then?
I thought going back to class asap was the best thing to do to get back on track....it just happened that class was the day after I got back. No excuse not to go really.
I do the weighing at the class too so I like to be there to help. XX

Whatever works for you is right Jen - oh and squatter pounds is my fault. If you give them a personality you've got something to do battle with x

Thanks Gem - Any more tips or nicknames I should give these pesky pounds!!
It's less than 10 months until I get married so the heat is on!
I'm getting measured :( for my wedding dress this Thursday......need to practice breathing in!
I'm not going to worry about the size too much, I know that wedding dress sizes are all bigger anyway, at least I hope so!!
My dress is gorgeous, even though the one in the shop didn't fit I still love the dress. Hopefully once it is ordered it will give me more motivation to keep going.

You've done really well Jen and you've got a long time to go so time to lose a bit more. Don't worry too much about the dress. They can alter it if they need to - Taz is the one to ear bend about that. She planned her wedding while she was dropping sizes. x

Not just mine Gem, I am a wedding planner so I have to advise brides on changing sizes. EVERY bride wants to lose weight for their wedding regardless of their current size. And as long as you are using a reputable shop with a good alterer on the books they should be able to make it smaller for you. Order at the size you are now as you can usually only let a dress out by 2 inches but so long as the person doing the alterations is familiar with the designer of your dress they should be able to alter it down to whatever size you are

That sounds fantastic advice Taz. I thought you would know x

Back