JensJ - I'm back!

What a lovely thing to say Gem & Taz. Thank you so much!
How you doing Gem?
How you feeling Taz?

Hi Jens. Yes I'm ok. Had a lovely walk along the canal this afternoon, about 2 miles - nice bit of sun and fresh air x

Yeah I was hoping too but I'm not allowed to without a voice! I am taking beechams all in one but it is high in alcohol so I wouldn't be able to take it at work

When I lose my voice OH goes round the house with a silly grin on his face x

Hope he's looking after you well or we'll all come round and give him grief hehehe! x

I am not happy.
So....I had a bad saturday because of the family party, but I was on plan before and after, until today. I was away on business today and had a working lunch. All sandwiches, quiche, chicken dippers etc.
I avoided the quiche etc but had to have sandwiches. I also had a sandwich for breakfast when i landed off the plane as I hadn't had anything. I went for cheese on wholemeal bread so I had decided to have a green day and use my cheese as HexA, and bread as HexB, because I was having pasta n Sauce for tea when I got home. But then all the lunch arrived and my heart sank!
I hate the thoughts of having a gain tomorrow night and having to wait until next week to get good news :((((((((

Jens - Be philosophical about it. Life is for living and you've just had a dose of it. Back on plan now and if it's sts so be it - take a deep breath and move on with a smile. Those scales will soon go down. Who knows the weigh in might have a surprise for you yet! Good luck x

The milestone ones always take forever. It's an unwritten law haha x

Duh - silly me - Well done maintaining. Even that isn't as easy as it sounds sometimes. x

Well Done as you said its not a gain - always next week :)
x

Tomorrow it is 9 months until I get married. I'm a bit scared because I've been doing SW for just over 9 months and I've only lost 26lbs. I know it's better than nothing but I need to lose 2 times that for the wedding. Is there anything I can do to kick start my weight loss again?? Any ideas?

Eh.....No!
I wish! I'm my own worst enemy sometimes. I am on plan 5/6 days a week but there's always one day at the weekend when we're out for dinner or away and it's hard to stick 100%.
I just wondered if there was any version of the plan I could try for a week to give me a wee boost. So, should I eat no syns for a week?

There is talk of the success express... I am no expert.. but there is a post on here that explains it.. try the search at the top..

Maybe stick to plan 100% for a month.. see how that goes.. dont cut out syns but maybe cut down.. so if you having 10 a day cut to say 8 ??

Back