Jeshka's definitely the last time weight loss diary!!!

Jeshka

Well I hope it is okay to post here but I thought I would start a weight loss diary on here! I am doing calorie counting and increasing my exercise. I have been overweight since I was about 9 (I'm 22 now!) and have lost weight and then put it back on over and over again, til I have come to here at 14stone 2lbs today. At only 5ft I feel like a blob and am so done with it!! I started a week ago on my last, sort of if I don't do it now I will never ever manage to do it, attempt. So far I have lost 5lbs which is a good start.

This is not my highest weight though - i got up to over 16stone and managed to get down to 12stone 7lbs last October but for various reasons I have put two stone back on! Bleurgh! Any way sorry for the ramble but I thought writing about it would help and having sort of an audience would keep me more accountable! I am trying to stick to 1200 cals which so far has been pretty easy but I know what I'm like and will have to find more creative and interesting things to eat before I get bored!! Right anyway... Long ramble over, but I know that this time I can do it. I will get to a healthy weight! I will wear whatever I want to - I don't want to waste the rest of my 20s being miserable about my weight like I have started them. I will feel good and look good too! YEAH! :D:bliss::D

Thanks for reading.. I'll be updating later!

Jess x

Back