Jesi Update

Jesi

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

I went to see my GP today and I talked about the Metformin issue and asked if I could go on the Slow Release version as the normal one upset my body too much.
The doctor said that because I was on such a low calorie diet, I might have a problem with insulin issues. She went into detail which I won't do now. Basically what she said made sense. She advised that I stay on my diet until I am required to come off it.

Also I asked her to look at my stats and refer me back to the fertility unit and she said that a BMI of 30.2 was good enough for her and did my referal today :) . She said give it a week so the referal can reach them. I will be calling next week monday to book an appointment.

She also said that as I tried fertility pills before, they might not give me anymore pills and might just start with IVF but not sure so I will let you lovely people know how it goes.

I am just glad that I achieved my goal of lowering my BMI for the referal.
My current goal is getting rid of the next 10-15kg's to reach my ideal weight. I have already lost 9kg so far and I know that I can do it all again.

I want to thank each and every one of you for the support you have all gave me to achieve all this. Lot's of love to you people.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bring on another week!!!!!

awww fab news hun.
bet you can't wait now x

you've done brilliantly and i'm made up for you,

luv ya stalker xx

Thank you my darling. This is going to be a whole new journey :)
kisses to my stalker :)

Awwww Jesi!!

I'm so happy she's referred you!! I've been waiting for this post since I started. SO happy for you as I know how much it means to you. I'm smiling from ear to ear for you hun

xxx

Awwww Jesi!!

I'm so happy she's referred you!! I've been waiting for this post since I started. SO happy for you as I know how much it means to you. I'm smiling from ear to ear for you hun

xxx

Thanks babes, trust me it means alot :)

That's such fantastic news that you're being referred! Well done, you've worked hard for it & deserve it!

Good luck :)

Hannah

Thanks for being here Hannah, I feel great :)

Hey Jesi, excellent news from the doctor about the referral! Really fab news. If you have any questions about what to expect, let me know because I got referred to a fertility clinic and it was really interesting to know what sort of stuff they did in preparation for things. xxx

Awww fantastic babes, congratulations! You've been absolutely brilliant. :D

Oh Jesi that is fantastic news. I'm so happy for you and I'm sending you loads and loads of baby dust and wishes.

You have worked so hard and deserve all the happiness in the world. You and your Husband are going to be amazing parents, and your babies will be so lucky.

*huge hugs*

Thank you everyone, you guys are just amazing.
Luv to you all :)

Just getting round to reading a lot of the posts now...so, apolgies for my delay!

Brilliant new Jesi! Hope everything works out for you and you get your dream....you are doing so well with the weight loss too!

Have a great week.

Wonderful news
Seems to be a lot of people on here doing it for fertility reasons recently - all the best to all of you!!

Back