Jesi's Back

Jesi

Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

Some of you will remember me from 2009 as I was on here trying to shed some weight for my fertility treatment.

I needed to lose 10kg for my IVF cycle and I did that in 5 weeks. My IVF was not successful so I am scheduled for another cycle in June. I will also try IUI next month so fingers crossed. I need to lose some weight for those treatments now. However, not carrying on with the diet until I got to a healthy weight was one of the biggest mistakes I made. I haven't put it all back on but I have gained a lot. If you are a first timer, please carry on until you get to a healthy weight. If you think you can take a break and get back on it then believe me its very very hard. It's easier to carry on once you get going.

I tried many times after that to do the diet again but could not get past day 3.

I have been around reading posts but didn't contribute as I didn't know if I was going to be able to carry on. It is safe to say it has stuck as I am now on day 5 :D
I will be carrying on until I go down to a healthy weight for my wee little self.

I started five days ago at 76kg. I stick to it 100% but I am one of those slow losers so I know not to get upset at small losses. You seem to lose more if you have a lot to shed.

I hope to see some old faces, good luck everyone, keep at it!

Jesi
xxx

Hi Jesi. So sorry to hear about your failed cycle :( Very cruel indeed ((hugs)) I conceived my boys via IVF after 5 years of treatment, so can totally understand. Get back on the wagon, lose the weight and fingers tightly crossed for your IUI cycle xx

Thank you for your kind words Jayne, it's always great to hear success about fertility, hugs to you and your boys.. xx

Jesi, I remember you. Good luck for your new attempt to lose weight. Sorry to hear the Ivf did not go well for you. The disappointment must be cruel. Focus on your goal now to get to a healthy weight. You know the drill on TFR so lots of luck

Hi Irish,
Good to see you hun, thank you...

You'll get there hun. Keep the dream alive xx

Good luck, keep ur end goal in mind and u'll succeed in ur weight loss, good luck in ur first weigh in!!
You seem very focused and determined so i know you'll do great xxx

Thank you so much for your kind words girls, it's so good to see many familiar faces and great new ones.

We can do it!!!

Welcome back to you, Jesi and I sincerley hope this will be your year.

Back