Jessabelle - Brand New Start

jessabelle

needs more willpower!
Monday 24th August

So, this is it. A brand new start. The past couple of months i've told myself i'm going to do it and get to my target and everytime i've failed. I always have an excuse. If i'm upset, i'll have a few biscuits and tell myself "i'll be good tomorrow." If i'm out and go somewhere to eat i'll have a pudding and say "i'll be good tomorrow."
Well, thats got to stop, because tomorrow is always the same as the day before. I'm starting over and doing this properly. I'm going to think of this as a new way of eating, not a quick way of losing a few pounds. I've got a whole new perspective now and i'm going to do it.
Wish me luck! x

Monday 24th August

Breakfast - 28g Fruit & Fibre (HEB) & semi skimmed milk (HEA)

Lunch - Tomato & herb Pasta 'n' Sauce with grated cheese (HEA)

Tea - 2 slices bread (HEB), 2 poached eggs & baked beans

Snacks - Quark with Options sachet (2 syns), Penguin wafer bar (4.5 syns), 1 mini milk (1.5 syns)

Total Syns - 8 syns

Good luck hun!
I started for real yesterday, so will be popping on here to get inspiration from you aswell.
I'm following the extra easy plan though.

Tuesday 25th August

Breakfast - Sachet of plain porridge oats (HEB) & semi skimmed milk (HEA)

Lunch - Spice sensation cous cous, Shape fat free yogurt

Tea - Jacket potato with cheese (HEA) and beans

Snacks - 1 Caramel Snack-a-Jack (2.5 syns), 1 Mini Milk (1.5 syns), 1 Penguin wafer (4.5 syns) & 1 digestive biscuit (3.5 syns)

Total Syns - 12 syns

Wednesday 26th August

Lunch - Sandwich made with 2 slices bread (HEB), sage & onion slices (2 syns), extra light mayo (1.5 syns), salad leaves and cucumber.
2 babybel (HEA) and Shape fat free yogurt.

Tea - Smash and beans

Snacks - Fruit salad made with fresh pineapple & melon, 1 mini Twister (2 syns), 1 Penguin wafer (4.5 syns), 1 digestive (3.5 syns)

Total Syns - 13.5 syns

Good luck Hun. Plan looking good!

Thursday 27th August

Argh! Had a nightmare day today! Big problem with my bank account... the bank had taken £500 out of my account for no reason leaving me overdrawn, without money and lunch! Stressy day at work too. But i managed to stick to plan (yay me!) and i feel so much better for not stuffing my face with chocolate!

Breakfast -
Sachet of plain porridge oats (HEB) & semi skimmed milk (HEA)

Lunch - Ainsley Harriott spice sensation cous cous, Shape fat free yogurt

Tea - Jacket potato with grated cheese (HEA), 2 smushed up and melted Babybels (HEB) and coleslaw (3 syns?)

Snacks - Pear, 2 meringue nests (5 syns) with strawberries and 3 tbsp single cream (3 syns)

Total Syns - 13.5 syns

Friday 28th August

Breakfast -
Sachet of plain porridge oats (HEB) & semi skimmed milk (HEA)

Lunch - Ainsley Harriott spice sensation cous cous, Shape fat free yogurt

Tea - Mushroom risotto (1.5 syns) & 2 grated babybel (HEA)

Snacks - Pear, chocolate chickpea cake (2.5 syns) & 3 tbsp cream (3 syns), mini twister (2 syns), 1 mini milk (1.5 syns)

Total Syns - 10.5 syns

Saturday 29th August

Oh dear. Went out last night and went completly off plan. Oops! Had far too many vodkas, cocktails and shots topped off with a cheese and tomato pizza. I'm not feeling great today so i spose thats payback lol. Back on plan today so here goes!

Monday 31st August

Okay so the back on plan thing went down the pan. For the weekend at least. I spose of couple of days off won't kill me. Back on properly now. I weighed myself this morning and i've lost 1lb!! So pleased!! I will be happy if i lose just 1lb-2lb a week as i don't have much to lose so all is good. Yay!!

Tuesday 1st August
Stupid internet crashed last night so i couldn't blog :( Back on track and doing well (fingers crossed!!!)

Lunch - Cottage cheese, 4 ryvita (HEB) and Shape fat free yogurt

Tea - Jacket potato, 2 grated Babybel (HEA), sweetcorn and peas

Snacks - Pear, 1 & a half meringue nests (3.5 syns), 3 tbsp cream (3 syns) with strawberries, 1 mini milk (1.5 syns), 2 tiny chocs (4 syns?)

Total Syns - 12 syns

Wednesday 2nd September

Breakfast - Bran flakes (HEB) & semi skimmed milk (HEA)

Lunch - 2 slices of Nimble wholmeal toast (HEB) with 4tsp jam (2 syns)

Tea - Sweet potato and asparagus salad with blue cheese (HEA) and balsamic dressing (going to syn it at 7 to be on the safe side)

Snacks - 2 Shape fat free yogurts, 1 mini milk (1.5 syns), 1 meringue nest (2.5 syns) with 2 tbsp cream (2 syns)

Total Syns - 15 syns

Last edited:
Friday 4th September

Breakfast -SW rice pudding (HEA) and jam (1 syn)

Lunch - Tomato cous cous, Shape fat free yogurt

Tea - Cheese & broccoli pasta n sauce, cheese (HEA) and sweetcorn

Snacks - 4 ryvita fruit crunch (HEB x2) & 1 penguin wafer (4.5 syns), banana

Total Syns - 5.5 syns

Saturday 5th September

Breakfast -SW rice pudding (HEA) and jam (1 syn)

Lunch - Low fat Supernoodles, Shape fat free yogurt

Tea - Cous cous with sliced polenta topped with 28g blue cheese (HEA)

Snacks - 1 ryvita fruit crunch (HEB)

Total Syns -

Monday 7th September

Breakfast -
Shape fat free yogurt and 1 Alpen light (1/2 HEB)

Lunch - Fat free Supernoodles, Shape fat free yogurt

Tea - Jacket potato with cheese (2 x HEA) and baked beans

Snacks - 1 Alpen light (1/2 HEB), Muller corner yogurt (6.5 syns), chunk of blue cheese (HEB), sage and onion slices (1.5 syns), banana & an apple

Total Syns - 8 syns

Tuesday 8th September

I feel angry and upset. Why can't i lose weight? I just don't know what to do and feel like jacking it in and quitting. I'm trying so hard but i'm just not getting anywhere. I think i've even put a couple of pounds on. I just don't know what else to do. The past few days i have been so good, i'm trying to hard. It's making me feel so down.

Breakfast - Museli (HEB) topped with Shape fat free yogurt & a banana

Lunch - Spice sensation couscous, Shape fat free yogurt & melon

Tea - Mild cheese & broccoli pasta n sauce with cheese (HEA) and sliced mushrooms

Snacks - Apple, 1 digestive biscuit (3.5 syns), 1 penguin wafer (4.5 syns), 2 Ryvita fruit crunch (HEB), sage and onion slices (1.5 syns)

Total Syns - 9.5 syns

Last edited:
Back