Jesses Exante Diet

Faery Jess

Hiya! I’m on day 11 of TS and figured I’d do a diary to help keep me accountable. Lost 6lbs in the first week, and even though it’s probs all water weight, it was nice seeing the numbers go down on the scales.
I’ve done SW in the past but this time I wanted a big kick start: I’m planning to quit smoking when my best friend has her baby in a month or so, so my logic was I’ll drop as much weight as quick as I can until then, then quit smoking, and if I gain a bit back when I quit it won’t be so bad lol.
I’ve liked the shakes and bars and meals all so far- I ordered some different savoury meals cuz it seems like most of the stuff in the kit is sweet- but damn I’m still hungry all the time! I know I’m in ketosis cuz I did the Ketostix test, but am just huuuuuungy like a pig. And my stomach is making the craziest noises! Am currently guzzling my millionth glass of water and one hundredth cup of peppermint tea for today, hopefully it will help settle my tum.
Tried the fajitas for the first time tonight, and really enjoyed it. Just wished there was more of it lol. I get so hungry and wanna munch things in the evenings, but have managed to resist so far. *Tummy rumbles loudly* Time for more mint tea! I shall persevere!

Diary for today:
Toffee and caramel shake for breakfast
Butternut squash soup for lunch
‘Chicken’ fajita for dinner

Hope you’re all having an awesome Saturday!! Xx

Day 12 here, and man i'm starving. So far have had:
Peanut Butter bar for breakfast
Chicken and Leek Soup for lunch
and am thinking either the sweet and sour noodles or spag bol for dinner.
Washed down with silly amounts of water and herbal tea.
WI on Tuesday, am really fighting the urge to eat a whole block of cheese, but NO.
Happy Sunday!! xx

So I had my days wrong and today is actually day 14, not day 13! Am feeling a bit lightheaded today- maybe too much caffeine. Just used a ketostix and it seems lighter today, which is weird cuz have stuck to the packets! But had just drank a Coke Zero- would that affect it?
Anyway I’ve caved and bought a cucumber and a red pepper to stick in the fridge just in case I get desperate- better than caving in and eating husbands food. Gonna try to power through though.

Porridge oats for breakfast
Apple Crumble for lunch
Sweet and sour noodles for dinner

And tons of water. Another day down! Going to distract myself with Game of Thrones now.
Hope you’re all having a good Monday! Xx

So I had my days wrong and today is actually day 14, not day 13! Am feeling a bit lightheaded today- maybe too much caffeine. Just used a ketostix and it seems lighter today, which is weird cuz have stuck to the packets! But had just drank a Coke Zero- would that affect it?
Anyway I’ve caved and bought a cucumber and a red pepper to stick in the fridge just in case I get desperate- better than caving in and eating husbands food. Gonna try to power through though.

Porridge oats for breakfast
Apple Crumble for lunch
Sweet and sour noodles for dinner

And tons of water. Another day down! Going to distract myself with Game of Thrones now.
Hope you’re all having a good Monday! Xx

I get a bit lightheaded some days too, mainly in the mornings - I just reckoned it was a side effect of the diet! On the ketostick, I think drinking plenty of water can dilute the colour a bit so maybe just that? I know on mine that it is dark pink first thing in the morning and much lighter later in the day. Not sure about the Coke Zero - I think citric acid affects ketosis? If it has that then it may have interfered a little. But someone else who knows more might be able to help.

The hunger thing is a killer. Someone on here advised me to have a hard boiled egg or two if things get really bad. I haven’t had to yet but I’m sure the day will come!

How did your weigh in go? Keeping my fingers crossed for you! X

Day 15: Weigh in day- another five lbs off!!!! Woo!!!!
I did end up caving last night and having a bit of cucumber, celery and red pepper, and it helped the brain fog. Spent the day with my friend Harry today who is the one who introduced me to exante (he lost 2 stone on it a couple years ago) and he gave me a pep talk and went shopping with me so I could buy a couple smaller bras to fit my somewhat deflated bosoms (he’s my bestie and he’s gay so that’s not as weird as it sounds lol). Was nice to spend a day with someone who’s been through the diet too! Am feeling more confident now.
Diary:
Choc Orange shake for breakfast
Lemon bar for lunch
Pasta Carbonara for dinner
Happy Tuesday everyone! Xx

Day 17- Oops didn’t post yesterday- didn’t have my breakfast shake until around midday, not for any reason other than I forgot to. So had my breakfast for lunch, then sort of had two dinners I guess. Seemed to be quite effective actually as I don’t really get hungry in the morning but am ravenous in the evening. Tried it again today and I think I’m gonna keep doing it! Deffo helps with the cravings in the evenings. Tried the Cheese and Bacon Omelette thingy and quite enjoyed it!

Yesterday:
Berries and cherries shake for late brekkie
Omelette thingy for late lunch
Sweet and Sour noodles for dinner
Today:
Banana shake for brekkie
Peanut Butter bar for lunch
Curry for dinner
Happy Thursday everyone! Xx

Day 17- Oops didn’t post yesterday- didn’t have my breakfast shake until around midday, not for any reason other than I forgot to. So had my breakfast for lunch, then sort of had two dinners I guess. Seemed to be quite effective actually as I don’t really get hungry in the morning but am ravenous in the evening. Tried it again today and I think I’m gonna keep doing it! Deffo helps with the cravings in the evenings. Tried the Cheese and Bacon Omelette thingy and quite enjoyed it!

Yesterday:
Berries and cherries shake for late brekkie
Omelette thingy for late lunch
Sweet and Sour noodles for dinner
Today:
Banana shake for brekkie
Peanut Butter bar for lunch
Curry for dinner
Happy Thursday everyone! Xx

Well done! I’m the same in the evening, just want to pick at things! X

I have been on TS for nearly 19 weeks bar a couple of well planned nights off and I too found that having first meal at lunch and two at night is best for me. I save my bar till evening meal so feel “full” after
Typical for me is noodles or pasta meal for lunch then pizza and a choc bar for evening meal...then I drink fizzy water in a wine glass rest of evening. We all find our own ways of getting into it but the results are amazing so get your groove and you will be great. Well done so far

Sorry, missed a few days there! Still be on the diet though, just been crazy busy!
So day 19 I think today. Been having my three packs a day but have been naughty and had a tiny bit of raw celery and peppers to help with the cravings. I think I am meant to start food week tomorrow, and am slightly freaked out- not sure what to eat! Eggs? Am veggie, so no meat... it’s 200 calories right? Eggs sound really good right about now lol.
Am feeling really bloated for some reason- I think I haven’t been drinking enough water so am guzzling today. I dont have high hopes for my weigh in tomorrow if I’m still this bloated. Did a ketostix this morning and am deffo in ketosis so that’s good 😊
Diary today:
Vanilla shake for brekkie
Choc bar for lunch
Can’t decide between the omelette thing and the fajita thing for dinner but it will be one of the two.
Happy Monday everyone! How’s everyone doing? Xx

Just tried the chicken fajita for the first time, loved it! I'm on food week so I mixed some chicken and broccoli and tomatoes for my carbs. Eggs sound like a great idea, do you eat any fish?x

Just tried the chicken fajita for the first time, loved it! I'm on food week so I mixed some chicken and broccoli and tomatoes for my carbs. Eggs sound like a great idea, do you eat any fish?x
Hi! I don’t eat fish. Maybe I can have some Quorn fillets or something like that? Mmm broccoli sounds good too 😊xx

Day 22 (had my days mixed up again there yesterday but I started on April 30 so that makes today day 22 I think lol)
Been looking forward to dinner all day- how sad is that? 😂 Am easing into food week with some eggs and courgette and peppers. Figured that’s a modest healthy start.
WI today and scales said only another 2lbs off but I am still a bit bloated and erm, backed up. Need to up the water intake- been really bad the last few days, but I dug out my Contigo bottle and am now carrying it with me everywhere. Hopefully getting back on massive quantities of water will, um, help things move along.
I do feel thinner overall, espesh around the midsection, and my leggings have been sliding down and feeling loose all day so that’s a good sign, despite being slightly annoyed at having to keep yanking them up lol.
If nothing else, I have a newfound appreciation for how freaking delicious a couple eggs and some veggies taste 😂
Diary:
Lemon bar for brekkie
Butternut squash soup for lunch
Eggs with courgette and pepper (all done with fry light of course) for dinner- YUM 😋
Will probs have a shake in a bit as we are supposed to still have three packs a day, right?
Hope you’re all having a good Tuesday! Xx

Day 23- arg I thought I posted this last night but it didn’t go through!
Super busy day, our running errands but took a bar with me and drank lots of coffee while was out and managed to resist naughty food.
Shake for brekkie
Strawberry bar for lunch
Chocolate bar for dinner
Eggs and veg (frylight of course) for my 200 cal

Talking about being a bit 'blocked' I take senna tablets every night and that has helped quite a bit! I took Dulcolax and thought I was dying so never again will I take those!
Take care! xxx

Back