Jesses Exante Diet

Day 24:
Thanks jacci, will try the senna tablets. Have drank so much water today that I literally feel like I’m sloshing around lol.
Still feeling weird about adding the extra food, but I’d better not get used to it cuz back to just packs next week! Gonna do four more weeks I reckon and then transition to a Keto diet maybe for a bit to get used to eating food properly again. Also considering signing up for 2B Mindset through Beachbody when am done with Exante. Anywho, diary:
Brekkie- white choc and raspberry shake
Lunch- fajita thing
Dinner- scrambled eggs and veg again
Other dinner- choc Orange Shake (we are supposed to still be having three packs in addition to the 200 cal of food right?)
Happy Thursday! Xx

Day 25- nothing interesting to report. Mixed my extra 200 cal of eggs and veg (that’s seriously all I wanna eat lol) with the fajita thing as my dinner and it was quite tasty!
Brekkie: banana shake
Lunch: butternut squash soup
Dinners: fajita with eggs and veg cooked in frylight
Happy Friday y’all! Xx

Day 26 yesterday- almost too busy at work to have time to eat! Managed to shove a peanut butter bar down my throat on my super late lunch break though instead of caving in and eating loads of chocolate which my coworker kept offering me.
Brekkie: cherries and berries shake (hate this ones tastes like cough syrup!)
Lunch: peanut butter bar
Dinner: pasta carbonara
Extra calories for food week: some veggies and a little bit of cheese
Happy Saturday everyone! Xx

Day 27 today- busy at work again, which is good cuz t keeps me from thinking about food haha. Been drinking so much water I feel like I’m going to float away lol. Feeling v bloated again though! Not sure why? Was naughty and added a wee bit of salt to my food last night- maybe that’s why?
Have decided to commit to another 8 weeks at least and ordered some more packs yesterday. Am looking forward to trying the maple and pecan bar! What are y’alls favourite bars/ shakes/ meals? Are the cookies any good? Wanna branch out and try some different ones if I’m gonna be doing this for another two months.
Brekkie: chocolate Shake (is actually my fave one)
Lunch: pasta ham and mushroom soup (YUM)
Dinner: yet again, eggs and veggies
Then will have another shake in a bit.
Hope you’re all having a great Sunday! Xx

My faves change all the time, apart from the double choc bars...always my fave😂😂
Right now fave shake is vanilla, fave breakfast is lemon pancakes and fave meal is Pizza...when you say it out loud it sounds like a feast 😂😂😘

Hey Jess! Going to start exante tomorrow, was looking for a bit of motivation and came across your post, you’re doing great! Did a diet around this time last year that got me to around 12 stone 11 and I’ve hovered there most of the year (heavy bank holiday means current weigh in 12 stone 13). Would like to get down to 11 stone ideally and figured TS will be a good start - once I get to a weight I seem able to stick to it, but it’s losing it I find a problem 🤣. Only problem is the thought of starting is making me want to have one almighty last supper.....

Good luck with the rest of your exante journey!

My faves change all the time, apart from the double choc bars...always my fave😂😂
Right now fave shake is vanilla, fave breakfast is lemon pancakes and fave meal is Pizza...when you say it out loud it sounds like a feast 😂😂😘
Lol!! It does sound like a feast! 😂 I love the chocolate bars too 😊

Hey Jess! Going to start exante tomorrow, was looking for a bit of motivation and came across your post, you’re doing great! Did a diet around this time last year that got me to around 12 stone 11 and I’ve hovered there most of the year (heavy bank holiday means current weigh in 12 stone 13). Would like to get down to 11 stone ideally and figured TS will be a good start - once I get to a weight I seem able to stick to it, but it’s losing it I find a problem 🤣. Only problem is the thought of starting is making me want to have one almighty last supper.....

Good luck with the rest of your exante journey!
Hiya! Haha I can’t say anything about the last supper- I totally gorged the night before I started exante 😂
It’s a bit tricky to get into at first, my stomach kept making weird noises for the first few days! Deffo get yourself some peppermint tea! Fennel tea helped a lot too- basically I filled my cupboards with herbal tea and have been guzzling it every night! Black coffee has been my dear friend as well.
I’m liking TS overall as it takes out the guesswork- just have your three packets a day and that’s it! No counting calories or tracking anything. Can’t wait to hear how you get on with it! I bet you do great 😊

Day 28- last day of food week, and I’ve mostly been good except in a fit of insanity today I shoved a handful of salted peanuts into my mouth without thinking about it 😣 Am kinda looking forward to going back to just the packets as I can’t be trusted when it comes to snacks apparently 😂
Feeling really bloated again now- maybe the salt from the peanuts? Nervous about weigh in tomorrow after a week of extra calories. We shall see.
Brekkie: Vanilla shake
Lunch: choc bar (Yoyo I had two of your faves today!)
Dinner: last meal of scrambled eggs and veg for another few weeks...it’s been delightful lol
Too full to have another packet tonight so only two today.
Happy Monday!! Xx

Day 29- back on the packs today. Missing my eggs and veggies already haha! Am currently guzzling a massive mug of fennel tea to help. I also signed up for the gym today!! Didn’t do anything too strenuous today- just a gentle hatha yoga class- but it deffo helped cuz it kept me busy for a couple of hours which distracted me from thoughts of food. Gonna try to ease into doing exercise again, as I haven’t properly worked out in ages. Plus the exante website says you shouldnt really do strenuous exercise while doing TS...although it does say that if you do, you should consume calories to compensate for the calories you’ve burned....hmmm 🤔😂
Brekkie: toffee and caramel shake
Lunch: chicken and leek sojp
Dinner: spaghetti bolognese
And lots and lots of water!
Happy Tuesday everyone! Xx

Weighed in this morning, as I forgot to yesterday. Stayed exactly the same weight as before food week, so that’s not too bad I guess. Not to share too much info, but the constipation situation resolved itself after a few cups of coffee this morning. Shame it couldn’t have happened before I weighed 😂

Weighed in this morning, as I forgot to yesterday. Stayed exactly the same weight as before food week, so that’s not too bad I guess. Not to share too much info, but the constipation situation resolved itself after a few cups of coffee this morning. Shame it couldn’t have happened before I weighed 😂
Ha Ha! I hate it when that happens! xxx

Hi, hope you don't mind me commenting on your thread, as you are obviously well on your way, but I'm starting Exante soon, getting my delivery tmrw so starting as soon as it arrives, will have a slimfast in the morning to start my day as I mean to go on. Any tips? I'm going full replacement for 2 weeks (all being well), then plan to add a low carb meal of an evening. That's what I was thinking anyway.

Hi Flutterby! Of course I don’t mind- we are all here to support each other 😊
Make sure to drink lots and lots of water- so important. Black coffee is great to help with hunger pangs- just don’t go overboard and get all jittery lol. And I read somewhere on here that you shouldn’t have more than one of the bars per day (can’t remember why). I usually do shake for breakfast, a bar or soup for lunch, then a meal pack for dinner. Stick with it- the first few days are intense but it gets easier, and the results are so worth it. And don’t forget to take your measurements before you start- I forgot to and wish I had remembered cuz I would love to know how many inches I’ve lost around my waist! Let us know how you get on!!!! Xx

Day 30-
Drank far too much coffee this morning and didnt end up having breakfast until late (day off today). Finally got the top up I ordered today and tried the maple pecan flapjacks- man they are chewy as hell but actually taste pretty nice! Went for a long countryside walk with the husband today which was lovely- getting outside and moving around deffo helps distract me from wanting to stuff my head in the fridge. I was naughty and had a couple little mini gherkins, but hopefully that doesn’t do too much damage...

Brekkie- maple flapjack thing
Lunch- pasta carbonara
Dinner- choc Shake (am having my meals all wrong way round today!)
Snackccident: mini gherkins

Happy Wednesday! Xx

Hi Faery Jess 😁 coffee it is then! To be honest, I did carb free recently for 3 weeks and managed ok, however my loss completely stalled after a week or 2 so was a bit disheartened, but I have pcos too so I think i may have to mix things up a bit to get my weight loss steady. I'm starting with the shakes n bars, got a few meals and puddings in there too! I'll measure myself and go and get weighed at the chemist tmrw, my scales are rubbish!! Well done, and keep going xx

Good to see you’re still going strong Jess!! I’m officially starting today - spent this week cutting down and doing low carb rather than starting straight off on Monday - had a shake for breakfast and luckily busy day at work so hopefully won’t be dribbling over the thought of my colleagues doing fat Friday! 🤣
Will start a thread later - posting will give me something to do when the hunger strikes!
Keep on keeping us posted!

Happy Friday!

Good to see you’re still going strong Jess!! I’m officially starting today - spent this week cutting down and doing low carb rather than starting straight off on Monday - had a shake for breakfast and luckily busy day at work so hopefully won’t be dribbling over the thought of my colleagues doing fat Friday! 🤣
Will start a thread later - posting will give me something to do when the hunger strikes!
Keep on keeping us posted!

Happy Friday!

Hi tas321, am new here too, on day 2 and just had a shake for breakfast. Would love to chat for moral support, am going 2 weeks initially to see how I get on, just looking for a morale boost and some quick weight loss before switching to a long term healthy eating plan as I can't see myself doing total for more than 2 weeks, have not got that willpower for sure! Not sure what I'll do after 2 weeks, whether stay with exante and just have an evening meal or switch to SW, WW or keto, but am open to discussion with everyone about their stories and thoughts. Good luck and I'm here for support xx

Was so busy yesterday that I forgot to post! So day 31: ran around all day, getting last minute stuff together for my friends baby shower Saturday evening. I’m already planning on bringing a veggie platter just in case temptation is too strong and I need to snack on something lol. I’m also baking cupcakes for the shower tonight so that’s gonna be temptation city!!!!!
(Yesterday) brekkie: peanut butter bar
Lunch: just realised I skipped lunch cuz was so busy!
Dinner: spaghetti bolognese

Will post later tonight and let y’all know if I resisted the cupcakes- wish me luck!!!
Happy Friday!!! Xx

Back