Jesses Exante Diet

Good to see you’re still going strong Jess!! I’m officially starting today - spent this week cutting down and doing low carb rather than starting straight off on Monday - had a shake for breakfast and luckily busy day at work so hopefully won’t be dribbling over the thought of my colleagues doing fat Friday! 🤣
Will start a thread later - posting will give me something to do when the hunger strikes!
Keep on keeping us posted!

Happy Friday!
Thanks lovely!! Gradually cutting down on the carbs sounds very sensible! Good luck today at work!!! 😘

Was so busy yesterday that I forgot to post! So day 31: ran around all day, getting last minute stuff together for my friends baby shower Saturday evening. I’m already planning on bringing a veggie platter just in case temptation is too strong and I need to snack on something lol. I’m also baking cupcakes for the shower tonight so that’s gonna be temptation city!!!!!
(Yesterday) brekkie: peanut butter bar
Lunch: just realised I skipped lunch cuz was so busy!
Dinner: spaghetti bolognese

Will post later tonight and let y’all know if I resisted the cupcakes- wish me luck!!!
Happy Friday!!! Xx
You are doing so well...and I love the fact you forgot to eat lunch😂😂 good luck tonight and have fun at the shower x

Aww thanks! And haha yeah it’s unlike me to forget to eat!
So, crazy day- didn’t end up having to worry about cupcakes for the baby shower..... cuz my friend had her baby this morning!!!!!!!! He was 13 days early but no biggie and they’re both happy and well 😊😊😊
I did have a tiny cheat today though, but nothing too bad- had a couple mushrooms and half a pepper left over from food week so I cooked them in some frylight and had them with my dinner. Crazy that I’m considering vegetables to be cheat food when not long ago I used to mindlessly devour everything in the fridge when I got home from work 😂
Brekkie: strawberry shake
Lunch: lemon bar
Dinner: omelette thing with added naughty veggies
Happy Friday everyone!! Xx

Day 33- y’all I’m not gonna lie- today is hard!! Not only do I have pms which is making me want to eat all the things, but I’m going to London tomorrow night for a Very Big Thing on Monday morning (I can’t tell you what it is yet, but stay tuned.....) and though this thing is awesome, it’s stressing me out which makes me wanna stress eat. So, I’m being gentle with myself and doing some damage limitation by having a little cheat of a mini babybel and a tiny portion of raw almonds, which are so chewy that my mouth gets tired before I can eat too many lol. I’ve also just made a curry packet for dinner and put so much pepper and Tabasco in it that hopefully it will numb my taste buds and kill the desire to stuff my face 😂 I’m also going to let myself have a moderate cheat meal as part of the Very Big Thing cuz it’s the sort of thing that happens once in a lifetime if youre lucky, but I’m fully prepared to face the consequences when I weigh in on Wednesday and get right back on track when I get home Monday evening. Wish me luck!
Brekkie: choc Shake
Lunch: peanut butter bar
Dinner: super spicy curry pack
Naughty: mega chewy almonds and a babybel
Happy Saturday!!! Xx

Day 35, and heading back to reality now-
So the Very Big Thing happened today: Two friends and I were on This Morning!!!!!! Yup, we were the grown women who believe in fairies 😂💖😊🧚🏼‍♀️ Am still in a daze, and exhausted after riding an adrenaline high for the last 24 hours.
Didn’t do too bad food wise, made what seemed like healthy choices, and am feeling positive. Back to the packets tomorrow!!!! Wish me luck!!!
Happy Monday!! Xx

Just had a quick look, you are gorgeous, loved your hair and dress.....what a fab experience for you all! xxx
Thank you!!! It was so weird watching it back later haha. And they mixed mine and Karen’s names up but that’s ok 😂 xx

Day 37- didn’t check in yesterday cuz I came home and just crashed after work- guess all the excitement finally caught up with me! Weighed in today and was delighted to see I’d somehow lost another 2 lbs! So I guess I wasn’t as bad as I thought- and am on my period and bloated so all in all I’m happy! I suppose that when I think about it, my ‘cheats’ while I was in london were all quite healthy, and we did a lot of running around so maybe I burned it all off?
Anyway, I’m back on it today! Got today and tomorrow off so am taking it easy and getting back into routine. How’s everyone else doing?

Brekkie: choc mint shake
Lunch: pasta carbonara
Dinner: gonna have one of the fajita thingies in a bit
And lots of water and herbal tea!

Happy Wednesday everyone!! Xx

Damn I’m slacking, forgot to sign in yesterday too!
Anywho, day 39 today, nothing much to report. Back at work and busy enough that it distracted me from wanting to snack on things. It’s been a bit hard getting back into it- feeling really hungry again and tired today- but I shall persevere!!! Need to order more packs soon...am craving the sweet and sour noodles!! Must order more!

Brekkie: choc shake
Lunch: peanut butter bar
Dinner: fajita thing
Happy Friday everyone! Xx

Day 40 (yest): Ordered my next round of products on the 100 packs for 85 quid deal. Trying a few new things so am looking forward to some variety! Aiming at 24 July being my finish date with TS, then might step down to flexi and then Keto diet after that. So tired! Think my splurges put me out of ketosis so now is like am starting over again. But I know it works so am pushing through!
Lunch: maple flapjack
Dinner: spaghetti carbonara
Hope everyone had a great Saturday! I swear I posted this last night but it didn’t seem to go through? Hmm. Xx

Day 40 (yest): Ordered my next round of products on the 100 packs for 85 quid deal. Trying a few new things so am looking forward to some variety! Aiming at 24 July being my finish date with TS, then might step down to flexi and then Keto diet after that. So tired! Think my splurges put me out of ketosis so now is like am starting over again. But I know it works so am pushing through!
Lunch: maple flapjack
Dinner: spaghetti carbonara
Hope everyone had a great Saturday! I swear I posted this last night but it didn’t seem to go through? Hmm. Xx

Just watched you on this morning jesse, you are beautiful x

I find heating the maple flap back up in the microwave for 30 seconds and it goes more cake like texture x

You're doing great xx

Happy Sunday

Just watched you on this morning jesse, you are beautiful x

I find heating the maple flap back up in the microwave for 30 seconds and it goes more cake like texture x

You're doing great xx

Happy Sunday
Aww thanks LadyLucy!! 😊
Ooh I’m gonna try that with the flapjack, thank you!!! Xx

Day 42- got my delivery today, and been enjoying trying different stuff!! I also tried the peanut butter snack ball things and while they were tasty, I can’t see myself buying more cuz they’re expensive for what they are. Am deffo looking forward to trying the maple pancake with the exante maple syrup 😊 will save that as a treat for my next day off!

Brekkie- caramel frappe latte shake (oddly enough, the taste reminded me of caramel popcorn!)
Lunch- Toffee nut bar- I feel like this bar was huge!
Dinner- red bean chilli- actually very nice!

Happy Monday everyone! Xx

Day 44- oops forgot again yesterday! Still enjoying the new stuff. Weigh in today- another 2lbs off! Woo!! Got a banging headache though- probs need to drink more water! And less coffee lol.
Brekkie- lemon cheesecake shake, which omg tastes like cake batter 😊
Lunch- chocolate orange bar
Dinner- sweet and sour noodles (think these are still my fave)
Happy Wednesday everyone!! Xx

Day 47- Eek, I’ve been slacking with my diary! Still keeping at the diet though. Although I was a bit naughty today, and after going for a long walk and climbing up Glastonbury Tor, my Apple Watch informed me that I’d burned enough calories to have a sneaky piece of cheese when I got home haha. Am working at the 3 Wishes Fairy Festival in Cornwall next weekend, so I wanna be extra good until then cuz I’m gonna let myself have some treats at the festival. Am still gonna take shakes ans bars and soups for breakfast and lunch, but will have whatever is on offer at the food stalls for dinner. All the food there is vegan, so surely it can’t be too bad? Will try to keep it Keto-friendly at least.
How’s everyone else’s weekend going?
Diary-
Brekkie- caramel frappe shake
Lunch- cookies and cream bar (NOM!)
Dinner- red bean chilli with a sneaky piece of cheese which I feel I earned lol
Happy Saturday! Xx

Back