Jesses Exante Diet

Day 50, and am not giving myself a hard time about being slack wtb my diary cuz am super busy getting ready for the festival! However, so much for being super good until then- yesterday was a mess diet-wise, between one of my very sweet customers bringing me a snack, then a friend visiting from out of town, then coming home to find husband had made me dinner, and he was so pleased about it that I didn’t have the hurt to refuse. And he’s a chef so it smelled so good...anyway, just trying to do damage control for now. Not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. But, j know I’ll get right back on track as soon as I get back from the festival.
Brekkie- vanilla shake
Lunch- white choc and raspberry bar
Dinner- Shepherd’s pie
Happy Tuesday! Xx

Day 51- am all packed and heading off to the 3 Wishes Fairy Festival tonight! Am taking lots of shakes and bars and soups with me so am feeling good. Weighed in and lost another 2lbs, so woohoo! Hopefully won’t do too much damage this weekend but am ready to take whatever the scales say when I get back and get 100 percent back on track! Catch you all on the flip side, and wish me luck!
Brekkie: choc shake
Lunch and dinner: probs a bar and a soup
Happy Thursday! Xx

Day 57, back from the festival and feeling a bit more human today- got home Monday night, had to work yesterday, but am off today and tomorrow (normal days off) which is good so I can not only rest but also get back into the diet routine. I managed to have shakes and bars for my breakfast at the festival, but then just went mental and ate like a pig the rest of the time. Although, thinking about it, I didn’t really eat as much as I feel like I did, and the food at the festival was all vegan so I guess it wasn’t that bad cuz I braved the scales this morning and somehow managed to only gain a pound- and I’m due to start my period in the next two days so am feeling pretty good with just a pound gain! Eased back into it yesterday, had my packets but I did eat some nuts I had leftover from the weekend. Back to 100 percent TS today though! Have also cut drastically down on the smoking so I think I’ll be ready to fully quit soon, and hopefully I won’t gain weight when I do! Am actually looking forward to getting back to fully TS as my stomach did hurt a bit over the weekend from eating naughty things. I do really like feeling more in control of what I’m putting in my body, and just hope that when I’m done with TS I can transition to a keto diet and keep up the good work!
Yesterday food diary-
Brekkie- vanilla shake
Lunch- Thai ‘chicken’ Soup
Dinner- sweet and sour noodles (actually missed these over the weekend- I love them)
And the aforementioned handful of peanuts.
Gonna go make a shake now and get started with my day!
Happy Wednesday! Xx

How are you doing love ? Not seen you post for a while xx
Hiya, I dropped off the face of the planet for a bit. Been a bit stressed and haven’t been doing too well on the diet. On the plus side, I somehow managed to lose another 2lbs, but am not sure how.
But! Am back on it now, have been for a few days. Hard getting back in! Am gonna weigh on Wednesday and start doing the diary again, cuz it helped 😊Thanks for checking in!! Xx

Ok, here we go again! After a couple weeks off, I braved the scales this morning and am ready to recommit. Somehow, I actually managed to lose another 3 lbs, which is awesome, but am not sure how I did it. I think I haven't been as bad about my diet as I thought, really. I've still been having the packets, but only like two a day and generally just light snacking for dinner as it's been too hot to eat, plus I don't eat when am depressed (which I sorta have been for the last week cuz drama, but is all good now). And as my snacks of choice are always some form of cheese, and peanuts, which are both pretty keto-friendly, I guess I've done better than I thought.
That being said, I'm ready to get back on track! I've got about another half stone to lose to get to my initial goal, and am keen to get there!!! Will probs do my food diary updates in the mornings, as I always seem forget to do it in the evenings, as I'm too busy bingewatching Big Little Lies lol.
How's everyone else doing?

Yesterday diary:
Breakfast: berry yoghurt museli thing (the only of the yoghurts I like- the rest are gross!)
Lunch: pasta and mushroom soup thing
Dinner: Shepherd's pie (it looks disgusting but I think this is actually one of my faves!)
Happy Wednesday! xx

Ugh not gonna lie y’all, I’m on the struggle bus. Am in pre-launch mode for my coaching business and I can’t focus when am hungry, so I’m gonna be gentle on myself for the next couple of weeks and just do the best I can. Still been having shakes for breakfast and a bar or packet for lunch, but have been eating whatever for dinner- to be fair, it’s been healthy stuff, and I’ve not gained any weight so that’s good.
So I’m gonna hit pause for now and I’ll be back and ready to commit to TS again in a week or two. Wish me luck that I don’t crack and eat all the carbs and gain all the weight back!!
Hope you all are doing well!!
Jesse xx

Back