***jessica rabbit diary - thread closed new one started ***

Jess,
good on you for writing it all down hon!!! and good luck with the glugging of the water.. and heres to a great day tomorrow....
Are you not keen on fruit and veg hon.... Im loving my strawberries and grapes in the mornings......
Keep smiling you can do it hon xxx

Well done Jess. Like you, I was not really on plan (at all!) today but still under cals I think. It's a start! I am beginning to feel a bit steadier, hoping we will all be back on track soon!

xxx

Hows it going Jess, are you still buried under your pile of ironing... I have been really good and done mine today, hopefully the last of it until I get back from my holiday....

HI Jess

Hope you are still doing ok with the choices!

Have a fab day!

x

Where are you my dear?? Looking forward to meeting up tonight and catching up on all the gosip. Take care xxxxx

Hey everyone can only nip on for 2 minutes - Ive had to bring some reports home from work to write so have to do them now while kids are in bed.

Thanks for asking where I was sorry I went awol - have had 90 million things going on this week with work and home all of which have been stressful and didnt want to put a dampener on the forum really.

I also felt really guilty of sparking off the whole re-naming of the forum hoo har earlier in the week so was keeping a low profile aswell. I felt it was because I had posted that I had eaten 1500 cals, but not 1500 of CD plan cals.

I have been really trying this week to get my 'head in the game' (Cue HSM music courtesy of DD!) but to no avail with everything going on.

So the plan for this weekend is to formulate some menus from the 1500 plan, get my ar*e to the supermarket and buy the food I need and make a deal with myself to stick to it for a week rather than what I have been doing this week.

Im glad you are all okay and I will get round this weekend to catching up with you all and good luck to everyone for keeping on track.

Love
Jess
xxx

Nice to hear from you honey good luck with your planning this weekend take care my dear. You know where I am if you need to talk or just unload xxxx

Hey hon..
Lovely to have you back Jess... We missed you!!!!!
Awww sounds like you have been having a hetic time hon.. Its hard to juggle everything sometimes.
You can do it hon........ write down all the bits you need ready for when you go to the supermarket and you will be right back on track..
Keep smiling honey your doing great xxx

Oohh I missed your last post here. Don't be silly, you don't need to stay away from us anytime at all. We all have our good and bad times and are here for eachother no matter what.

Anyway just wanted to tell you i was thinking about you and wondering where you were. Now I know :)

Hugs x

Hey everyone glad you are all okay - can only manage a 2 min post again Im afraid up to my eyes in the reports for work but am printing them up in the morning so that means I can spend every nite next week on here yippee!!!!!!!!!

Have had a manic weekend as usual - claening, teaching bike riding, stripping beds, 6 loads of washing - havent thought about the ironing yet oh joy, supermarket shopping, playing with kids buying tiles etc the list goes on!

You will all be proud of me that I spent Friday nite writing my list for Tesco and I went today and got loads of stuff for the 1500 plan. so I will be doing either 12/1500 depending on each day and how I feel.

I also have another mini goal we have been invited to a night do on October 16th so thats 11 weeks and 5 days and I want to get down to 10 and a half stone for then so I think that is do-able on 1500. Fingers crossed xxxxxx If it isnt and it isnt going fast enough I may go down to 1200.

Hope you are all okay - thanks for asking where I was and I promise to be around more this week.

Keep up the good work everyone

Love
Jess
xxx

Hey Jess..
Lovely to "see you" hon!!! Im glad everything is good sometimes things are just manic......... but its good to here you are good. and you have had a good shop and everything is in place..

You WILL be at 10 1/2 stone by October hon........ you know you will you can do it............ I will help you get there ........

Keep smiling hon and hope tomorrow brings you a good 100% day..

xxxxxx

Well the pesky reports are in and I have each nite free now - yippee!!!! well tonight Im getting together with my best mate (Julie on here) for a proper catch up as I had to postpone on Fri with having these reports to do - Ju Im so looking forward to it......

and the rest of the week I have the ironing to look forward to BUT I can also spend some time on here yippeeeeeee....

All the positivty on this forum is infectious and I am DETERMINED to get to goal now.

I have had time this week to properly reflect and have decided for definite that SS or SS+ whilst is amazing and gets fast results has been brilliant for me to get the bulk off, but my main problem is maintaining healthy eating so

Im going to get the last 2st off by doing 1500 and eating properly so by the time that has come off eating healthily will be so second nature that it wont be any different when at goal or afterwards and that is what I NEED!

have been good so far with food had cd skhake for breakfast, then have had some oh so scrummy nectarine, strawberries and grapes at lunch and they were so so lush.

Will try and pop back later before I see Ju, but if not keep up the good work everyone and I will be back tomorrow

Love
Jess
xxx

Hey Jess............
Waves Madly.......... Nice to have you back hon....... so pleased you have finished your reports and are back.........!! Sounds like you are making a good decision hon you know whats right for you and what will work best for you in the long run!!
Hope you and Julie have a lovely evening catching up.
and well done for having a good day........ Im loving the fruit too.
Yum yum........
Keep smiling x

Hey peeps have come to get some respite from ironing for 2 mins.

had a lovely evening with julie last night catching up but paid for it this morning as we were up late - oops!

Have been 100% today and oh so loving the fruit at lunchtime will be so sad when strawberry season is over!!!!

OMG I have just seen Curly you havwe reached goal on your ticker thats just absolutley fan flippin tastic 77lbs is beyond amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so proud of you well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will be back tomorrow people to catch up on all your threads
Love
Jess
xxx

Good evening my dear well done on you 100% day and heres to plenty more!!! Just popped on myself as off for an early night take care my dear xxxx

I so love berries and miss them big time in the winter. I was so glad I was on 1000 so I could have them this year. But then in the winter stewed apple is yummy with cinemon and yoghurt, really warm and comforting :)

You're sounding really happy which is great, laters xxx

Hey Jess.............
Hope everything is good with you...... So pleased you had a 100% day yesterday your doing fab hon.. and sounds like you and Julie had a lovely evening...
I love strawberries too really enjoying them with some sliced bananna.. yum!!!
Thanks so much hon ....... I am really happy but will be even happier when I have lost another 10 pounds.......
Hope you have another fab day today..
xxxx

Back