**Jessica Rabbit's 12 week challenge***

Good to see you back Jess hon. I was obviously a bit challenged this morning, cos I posted on your old diary thread, not this one, then tried to PM someone else... there is (or was?) believe it or not ANOTHER Jessicarabbit, didn't realise I had it wrong till posted on your profile page & penny dropped you are JR 72. I am so useless with numbers, so all my fault!

Anyway, you are back... tell that PC to behave!

xxx

Hi Jess, glad you are back, even though you might disappear again.... I know how hard it is once you get demotivated and how very hard it is to stick to plans once you have come off of them... why can life not be so much easier.... I may also be offline tomorrow as our broadband providers are changing over so not really sure what will happen... should be a laugh, I hate it when I have no internet access, but I guess I might get something done. I think you do excellently, working so hard and looking after your home and kids.... glad your room is sorted now too, at least back to a semblance of normallity...

Hope you are OK hunny bunny... enjoying the lovely sunshine. Big hugs.

xxx

Hey Jess.....
Waving madly...
Hope your ok hon, and you get your computer sorted.........
Come back and play when your ready..... and you can get back on track you know you can......
xxx

Back