JessicaPink's Diary - MUST...fit...in..to...DRESS!!!

:D Rabbits are pretty smart Jess
she'll soon learn put a cat litter tray in the corner of her cage she'll soon start to use it

Fab! I'll give this a try...:p
I do want cuddles with your one though as she looks all cute and soft! :D xx

Hi jess & welcome to the ww board!

I too started around the weight you did (i was 12st 4lb) & just decided 1 day i had had enough of feeling mega lardy! Do you mind me asking how tall you are as 9st seems quite a low weight? I did weigh 9st when i was in my 20s but really i was a bit too skinny & i think 10st is a more realistic weight for someone knocking on 40s door!

Ive done ww all on my own buying books from fleabay & charity shops & of course joined here & the girls advice & support is invaluable!

Puggso posted on your diary & he had a points finder thing that you can print out & keep in your handbag for when you go shopping i use mine loads,i keep the other 1 at home. Cant remember where he posted it originally if he reads this he may tell you.

Anyhow just wanted to wish you all the best & in my opinion ww is brilliant,ok ive managed to put back on a few pounds but my excuse is 2 holidays this year!

Catch you later xx

Hi jess & welcome to the ww board!

Thank you :)

I too started around the weight you did (i was 12st 4lb) & just decided 1 day i had had enough of feeling mega lardy! Do you mind me asking how tall you are as 9st seems quite a low weight?

I'm 5 ft 4...I think 10 stone 4lbs is when I hit a BMI of 25...not 100% sure on that though...
9st is quite low - I agree :rolleyes:, When I was 10 stone I just managed to get into a pair of size 10 jeans but I still had a few hang ups (fat brain probably) so I think I'd like to go to 9.7 stone and see how I feel really... :)

I did weigh 9st when i was in my 20s but really i was a bit too skinny & i think 10st is a more realistic weight for someone knocking on 40s door!

Wow! Just looking at your pics you look AMAZING!!! I honestly thought you weren't far off my age! :D;)

Puggso posted on your diary & he had a points finder thing that you can print out & keep in your handbag for when you go shopping i use mine loads,i keep the other 1 at home. Cant remember where he posted it originally if he reads this he may tell you.

Ooh this sounds helpful...:) I will look for this, or ask the man himself... Thanks hun!

Anyhow just wanted to wish you all the best & in my opinion ww is brilliant,ok ive managed to put back on a few pounds but my excuse is 2 holidays this year!

Nice! 2 holidays? :D Well you have to enjoy yourself when you go on holidays otherwise, what's the point of all of this?! I have my sister's wedding on a cruise to go to next year with shed loads of all-inclusive amazing food to eat...hence why I want to get to 9 stone! :D

Thanks hun - can't wait 'til pay day so I can get going! :):p xxxxx

Hey Jess, awesome name for awesome people. What part of Surrey are you from? I lived there for a few years but have now moved to West Sussex. I say every birthday I don't want another fat birthday, but every year I'm fatter :p Hopefully 23 is the lucky number. Good luck :)

We were looking at going on a cruise next year just to do something different but i think its going to be too expensive:( I dont want a rubbish cabin below the water line so you have to pay a bit more for a decent cabin...maybe 1 day!

A holiday to florida (massive american portions) & an all inc to gran canaria did me this year...i really did eat loads it was quite shocking!:p

Ha ha sorry to decieve you with my youthful looks:p! its the big 40 for me next year:(

Roll on pay day then for your big start,like everyone else has said ask about anything you are not sure about everyone is really nice & helpful! xx

Hey Jess, awesome name for awesome people. What part of Surrey are you from? I lived there for a few years but have now moved to West Sussex. I say every birthday I don't want another fat birthday, but every year I'm fatter :p Hopefully 23 is the lucky number. Good luck :)

I live in a town called Camberley, not far from Guildford area.

23 will be the lucky one for you, just you wait ;):p Heres to being slim for our birthdays! :D xxx

We were looking at going on a cruise next year just to do something different but i think its going to be too expensive:( I dont want a rubbish cabin below the water line so you have to pay a bit more for a decent cabin...maybe 1 day!

Ahh so expensive! If it wasn't the fact it's my sister's wedding I don't think it would be something me & John would do unless we had a bit more dosh :D
We are staying in an outside balcony cabin which should be quite nice :rolleyes::)

A holiday to florida (massive american portions) & an all inc to gran canaria did me this year...i really did eat loads it was quite shocking!:p

wow sounds fabulous! I know what you mean about Florida though, I went there in 2002 as a skinny 12 year old, came back looking like a blo*dy hamster! It was all those all you can eat places that did it for me :p

Ha ha sorry to decieve you with my youthful looks:p! its the big 40 for me next year:(

Yes you look very young! How lucky! I'm the opposite as people think I look older. I'll never forget being 16 and something thinking I was 24! :eek:

Thanks for all of your lovely responses :D

xxx

Apologies in advance for boring you all to tears :D

As you know I'm not doing ww yet so I thought I'd ramble at you instead! :)

Today has been ok - feeling lonely though thanks to this "suspected mumps" stuff. I haven't seen my fiancé since the weekend and won't be able to see him for another week yet because should I have mumps I will be highly contageous. :( Plus we don't want my John to have poorly nads should he catch it...:rolleyes:

The boards seem quiet tonight...please come and chat to me! I could :cry:eek:f boredom. Emmerdale is on but it's not really hitting the spot.

Ohh I wish I could watch endless episodes of the 'tweeners :D...or have Gerard Butler thrusted onto my screen for a few hours...:rolleyes::p;)

This is what I have resorted to! Help guys!!!

Hope you've all had a FAB day :D

Love Jess xxxxx

Best thing to do is find a TV show or set of films you have never seen, get them and work through them. Inbetweeners did that for me that day I was off and next time it will be Peep Show.

4OD is superb for it as they hold a lot of their past shows on there!

Poor you Jess, are you confined indoors I didn't realise you had suspected mumps
how nasty for you, no wonder the boyfriend has to stay away wouldn't want him catching that
not good at all

Best thing to do is find a TV show or set of films you have never seen, get them and work through them. Inbetweeners did that for me that day I was off and next time it will be Peep Show.

4OD is superb for it as they hold a lot of their past shows on there!

Heading over to 4OD now :D thanks for the tip. Hope you have had a good evening? How was band?

Poor you Jess, are you confined indoors I didn't realise you had suspected mumps
how nasty for you, no wonder the boyfriend has to stay away wouldn't want him catching that
not good at all

I know :sigh: feeling very sorry for myself. Oh well! got to make the best of a bad situation and tuck into some TV...

Hmm...Sky 1..."Living with Size Zero"...

Hope you've had a good evening Kally :D xx

Heading over to 4OD now :D thanks for the tip. Hope you have had a good evening? How was band?

Yeah not bad, low on numbers but always the case this time of the year.

Found anything worth wasting a day on then?

Yeah not bad, low on numbers but always the case this time of the year.

Found anything worth wasting a day on then?

Glad it was good :) Not really! Just flicked through the channels to find nothing decent on, gave up and then went to bed :p. Will check out 4OD today though and re-watch ALL the eps of the 'tweeners. Seeing as I have nothing better to do ;)

Hope you have a lovely day! x

Waves at Jess

And hopes she finds something to fill her time with this evening

Waving back!! Friday nights are better for TV so I may just be ok tonight ;):p

How are you my lovely? x

Well as I said last night I was watching a programme called "Living with Size Zero" and it was based on two couples. One of the couples, the girl had an eating disorder and desperately wanted to be "size 0" whilst her husband was trying to support her and make her better as obviously he wanted her to go back to her normal healthy self. The second couple, the bloke was absolutely obsessed with women being a "size 0", so much so that when his already very slim girlfriend had an illness for a few weeks where she couldn't keep food down he absolutely LOVED it because her waist was almost non-existent and he could see her skeleton.
(This bloke annoyed me massively:mad:)
When she went back to her normal weight he kicked up a stink and said he preferred her when she was ill. :eek:

It was interesting to watch but frustrating too - both girls were beautiful but outside influences were telling them they needed to be skeletal to be beautiful. For the girl with the eating disorder it was wanting to be like celebrities, and for the other, her disgusting excuse for a boyfriend.

Why do we let people/celebrities influence us? Losing weight to be fit & healthy is fine - losing weight to fit in with other people & their wants/needs is awful? I felt really sorry for both girls and was horrible to watch. :sigh:

I'd never try and change my fiancé into something/someone I think he "should" be - none of us are perfect but I'm happy with how he is, and would love him no matter what and he feels the same.

Anyway, we are never going to live in a perfect world and I get that people want to change their appearance - otherwise we wouldn't be on here!

It's completely different though and it's sad that sometimes it's so drastic that we are putting our own lives at risk to look 'good'.

:rolleyes:

I watched a little bit of that prog too but i had already seen it last year & yep that bloke who was fat but got fit then wanted his girlfriend to be skinny too was a right numpty. He needed a good slap!

So how long before you can see your fiance?
I had mumps as a 2 year old & considering i was quite a chubby child anyway i can only imagine how fat my face was!:p

By the way ive always called my daughter chubbs....maybe not such a good idea now she is 14 but i do keep that nik name to in the house only these days!
She doesnt seem to mind & if you have looked at my albums you can see she isnt fat so hopefully no lasting phsycological(sp) damage done!

Have a good weekend x

Hope you feel better soon! Definitely avoid the man with suspected mumps, Adam (my fiancé) got mumps then aftwards got mumps orchitis (i.e. mumpy ball).. it was very painful apparently!

Back