Jessica's Journey to Size 10 Skinny Jeans

Toothache is much better, thank you ladies - the dentist at the dental hospital was great. It turns out that there was decay between two of my teeth, which is why I couldn't feel any holes with my tongue. She took an xray, numbed me, drilled and packed me full of temporary filling in under fifteen minutes! It tastes absolutely vile, I'm still getting wafts of it 24 hours later so I'm sucking on polos. I have a normal dentist appointment on the 25th so I'll get a proper filling done then.

Okay, I've heard things about the chocolate pudding so think I'll order a few individual things to try out. Thanks! Also, do you drink any other drinks apart from water? I read someone say something about coke zero but wasn't 100% sure! :D

Okay, I've heard things about the chocolate pudding so think I'll order a few individual things to try out. Thanks! Also, do you drink any other drinks apart from water? I read someone say something about coke zero but wasn't 100% sure! :D

Youre 'allowed' one can of coke zero, cherry coke zero or dr pepper zero a day, but I sometimes have more if I'm really craving something xo

I'm yet to have a filling but scared I need one as everything sweet I eat (not really a problem on exante) kills my back left teeth :/ not looking forward to these fillings, maybe I can just never eat sugar again??? :) x

I'm yet to have a filling but scared I need one as everything sweet I eat (not really a problem on exante) kills my back left teeth :/ not looking forward to these fillings, maybe I can just never eat sugar again??? :) x

I'm the same I prefer extractions to fillings

Well, my birthday week stretched out a lot longer than I had anticipated! I managed to escape with only a 0.25lb gain though, which I'm still scratching my head about. I did no exercise, I ate Dominos AND Papa John's, we went out for BBQ with my parents and then to my favourite ice cream parlour for two huge scoops of mint chocolate chip, I went to the local Italian for lunch with my colleagues and had two courses including a big bowl of pasta, not to mention the chocolate, fizzy drinks and cake :ashamed0005:

I nipped it in the bud on Sunday and I've been calorie counting and going to bootcamp to get myself back into the swing of things, which probably accounts for the loss of any water weight but today is an Exante day. I'm so close to being back in the 13's after over a year of faffing about, I need to push through and break that stone barrier :character00115:

Sounds like you've had a fab birthday and well done for getting back on it.
You will break that stone barrier real soon so keep going x

Oh my gawd!!! Your birthday sounds like food heaven!!! Mmmmm. Glad you had a nice time :D xx

Back