Jessica's Journey to Size 10 Skinny Jeans

Do you mix up the brands sometimes then cherry? I've been strict exante but seen super drug do their own bars for a pound each :) and tesco have meal replacement stuff too. X

I sometimes have the Tesco raspberry bars but they are 25g carbs each so I limit them. I don't like any of the Exante bars but they are so handy to carry on bag if I'm out and about all day so I had to look elsewhere xo

I might have to branch out and see what else if out there :) good point on watching the carbs as well xx

I'll pretty much use anything that works out cheapest lol. Do generally stick to exante but have used tesco etc in the past.

Girls were good as gold really and daughter loved her surprise limo ride. Have spent a small fortune over the weekend and probably eaten my body weight in food so back on plan tomorrow.

Although is training day do planning a chicken and veg dinner in replacement of my 3rd pack x

Day 1 - again!

I'm back at work today (trudged here in the pouring rain and stupid ballerina flats, which are currently looking very sad and soggy on my office heater!), I'm armed with two Exante packs and another waiting for me after college tonight. I'm hoping it won't be a late one as I've completed all of my assessments for this module and she said to come in tonight to deal with any loose ends. If I can get everything tied up and passed tonight then I won't be back in on a Tuesday until August :D

I've had a coffee and 500ml of water and I'm feeling quite hungry already. I don't have that "can do" attitude that I started out with a couple of weeks ago, I feel like I'm doomed to failure forever and I'm starting to get so anxious about my holiday already. I can realistically loose three stone between now and then if I stick to Exante but I have no faith in myself just now. I see everyone else doing so well and it makes me jealous but I can't seem to string three good days together.

Yes you can. Its all in the mind. Have you ever had the thought of intending to do well (eating wise) only to look back and get depressed at what you ate over the past couple of days?
Well, once you hit a week, the opposite happens and you feel awesome about it! Its hard work dont get me wrong so feels like an achievement!

Yes you can. Its all in the mind. Have you ever had the thought of intending to do well (eating wise) only to look back and get depressed at what you ate over the past couple of days?
Well, once you hit a week, the opposite happens and you feel awesome about it! Its hard work dont get me wrong so feels like an achievement!

Thank you, I just need to stay focused on my goal. I know that if I don't make a drastic change and push myself out of my comfort zone, I'll get the same results as I always have.

So, my four a day packs arrived and they taste completely different, I'm devastated. I thought I'd gotten a great deal and that my new modified plan would be more liveable but I can see that the 50 chocolate shakes I just bought are going to be a total chore to get through. I love the three a day chocolate shake, it's delicious but the four a day taste really weird :cry:

So, my four a day packs arrived and they taste completely different, I'm devastated. I thought I'd gotten a great deal and that my new modified plan would be more liveable but I can see that the 50 chocolate shakes I just bought are going to be a total chore to get through. I love the three a day chocolate shake, it's delicious but the four a day taste really weird :cry:

Could you try making them in to frappes or something to make them nicer? I have the waldens pancake syrup that I use if something isn't to my taste. This will not beat you cherry :) you can do this xx

Day 1 - again! I'm back at work today (trudged here in the pouring rain and stupid ballerina flats, which are currently looking very sad and soggy on my office heater!), I'm armed with two Exante packs and another waiting for me after college tonight. I'm hoping it won't be a late one as I've completed all of my assessments for this module and she said to come in tonight to deal with any loose ends. If I can get everything tied up and passed tonight then I won't be back in on a Tuesday until August :D I've had a coffee and 500ml of water and I'm feeling quite hungry already. I don't have that "can do" attitude that I started out with a couple of weeks ago, I feel like I'm doomed to failure forever and I'm starting to get so anxious about my holiday already. I can realistically loose three stone between now and then if I stick to Exante but I have no faith in myself just now. I see everyone else doing so well and it makes me jealous but I can't seem to string three good days together.

It sometimes takes a good loss to spur you on so just tell yourself you're only doing it for like 5 days then weigh yourself :) the water weight gone will make you wanna carry on I reckon :) and just get some ham or chicken to munch if you're feeling naughty. It's a small price to pay to keep you focused long term :) xx

Could you try making them in to frappes or something to make them nicer? I have the waldens pancake syrup that I use if something isn't to my taste. This will not beat you cherry :) you can do this xx

I phoned customer service but they won't take them back as they can't resell them. I've literally had the box for three hours, what could I possible have done to them?!

Anyway, I'm going to sell them on because they're horrible. There is a BOGOF code on individual packs at the moment so I ordered 50 normal chocolate shakes. I have some three a day packs to see me through for now, hopefully I make some money back on the four a day packs xo

Have you seen the swapsies group on Facebook? X

Have you seen the swapsies group on Facebook? X

I have but I've always had great success selling packs on Ebay (I know, I know, totally against the rules!) so I've stuck them on there in four lots of 12 xo

Day 2

Yesterday did not go well. Pop Tarts, crisps and a bag of chips on the way home from college. I'm at the end of my tether with myself and more and more things seem to be cropping up to scupper my efforts (when I'm not doing it to myself!). I managed to get out of going to my friend's daughter's birthday party where I almost certainly would have had sausage rolls and cake, but yesterday my manager decided that we'd shut the office and go out for lunch next Tuesday to celebrate my birthday. Not only that, but my colleague also turns 25 ten days after me and the manager wants us to go out AGAIN for her birthday. Add that to dinner with my cousin on Wednesday, cake with the book group ladies after dinner and then dinner with my family on the 16th... argh! :mad: I know that these gestures are meant to be kind and lovely but I really don't appreciate them, I only have five and a half weeks until Ladies Day, and eleven weeks after that until Rome. I have a teeny tiny dress to fit into and it's not going to happen if everyone in my life insists on going out for food! :(

Anyway. Plan for today:

9am: Coffee with milk
10am: Chocolate shake
2pm: Slim and Save praline bar
5pm: Chocolate mint shake
8pm: 2x boiled eggs, 75g wafer thin ham, 20g feta cheese

823kcal
56g carbs

It's so annoying that every celebration has to involve food! Can you try and keep it low carb so you don't set yourself back? I've managed to have a roast the other week and still stay in ketosis just eating less potato more veg :) as its your bday surely you get to pick the restaurant :) xx

Yes, I will try my best to keep it low carb and just call it my meal for the day. I'll swap my day around so I'm having a pack at night instead of real food. It's frustrating though, I wish I could stay in a little bubble where I could have my packs, exercise and not interact with anyone until I'm ready to emerge skinny and toned :D xo

That would be the life! They should make an exante hotel where we can all run away to! Xx

That would be the life! They should make an exante hotel where we can all run away to! Xx

Nice idea - they have Drug Addiction clinics so why not? You can get a sponsor and everything :)

I'm totally up for this idea, I think we need to take it to Dragons Den :D

Ooh can I come stay in this hotel too please? Lol
I know how you feel cherrybomb, I am also struggling to stay positive and complete a 100% day lately. Also find it hard seeing how well everyone else is doing and questioning why I can't seem to??

I've been out for a meal past 2 eves but have mainly stuck to low carb high protein really.

Don't plan on weighing (especially as totm is looming) so really not worth even going there!

Be interesting to see how I get on tomorrow :(

Hope you do better than I do lol xxx

High protein low carb is a great way to ease in. Maybe just say to yourself that you're just gonna low carb for a few days and see how you feel so there's no pressure to TS. I dunno, kinda trick yourself in to TSing haha. I think that's how I got in to it :p x

Back