Jessica's Journey to Size 10 Skinny Jeans

Day 2

Well, I managed it - one whole day on plan! I did have a wobble at around 3pm and was telling myself that I could just start again tomorrow but I pushed through and went to bed feeling amazing. I have college tonight (urgh) so it's a long day but my plan is:

9am: Coffee with milk
11am: Mint chocolate shake
3pm: Chocolate shake
6pm: Slim and Save bar on the way to college
9pm: 3x boiled eggs with mayo

820kcal
54g carbs

Not too shabby. I hope everyone is voting today - I got up early to put mine in before work :) xo

I hope everyone is voting today - I got up early to put mine in before work :) xo

Ah yes - the Vote. I have never been more confused about who to vote for this year. Well I will never (ever) vote Tory and I have no faith in the others. But I must do something. Not a fan of spoiling the ballot either but might come down to it

I'm not sure how much my vote will count (if at all), but suffice to say I didn't vote for either of the frontrunners. I'm happy with my vote though, I love the party leader and I hope it could mean more of a say for us in the future.

Definitely do something (just don't vote Tory :D) xo

I'm off to vote today :D there's a polling station on my road so it'd be rude not to :) First time voter x

Glad to hear it! This is only my second general election since I could legally vote and last time I voted Labour simply because my family do (Scottish mining family, both granddads were miners and vehement Thatcher despisers!) but this time I've really paid attention to the debates and policies. Luckily I work in the Politics department within a university so I have plenty of people to discuss it with :D xo

I have no excuse, I think there's been 2 or 3 since I was legal to vote. I've just not been that educated on it. Since my boyfriend started uni I've taken much more of an interest, having him explain everything has made me realise how messed up things are! xx

ha loving the exante hotel scheme - yes!! hope u get into the zone soon cherrybomb :) xx

Argh, I snapped and ate my bar at 1.50pm - I'm so hungry today! I've had a shake, a bar, a coffee, 1.8L of water and a coke zero but I could still gnaw on my desk :mad: I can't have my next shake until just before 6 either or I'll be starving all night at college, and I really don't want to end up in the chippy on the way home. Deep breaths... fill up the water bottle again... focus on being skinny in Rome...

Just remember you can eat something if you're starving, just stay away from the chippy! haha :) I've been munching on ham this week :) yesterday I have salami rolled up in ham just before bed - YUMMY xx

I'm having a small low carb meal in the evening and it helps having that to look forward to. Yesterday was ham, boiled eggs and feta. Tonight I'm having a bowl of spicy egg mayo, which sounds bizarre but is really nice :D

I think my brain is just being a spoiled toddler, stamping its feet and saying "but I want it!" while my body is detoxing all the sugar. If I ignore it, it will go away... xo

Your heads in the right place cherrybomb- you can do this :D xx

I'm holding strong. Yesterday may or may not have involved a bacon roll and a baguette from Greggs but I'm back on it 100% and feeling okay. I passed my driving theory test this morning (for the third time, I keep dropping lessons and letting the certificate run out) and then I scrubbed my kitchen so it was 1pm before anything more than a coffee passed my lips. I still have one pack to have and I'm not actually hungry.

Steven has begged me to change back to Weight Watchers or at least the 5:2 diet to use up my Exante packs because he can see how I'm struggling but I'm determined to do what I can with Exante. I still have a few things to get through this month but I know the plan works brilliantly even with a few bumps in the road. I think he's worried that I'm going to repeatedly fall off the wagon again and again until suddenly Rome will be upon us and I'm the same miserable size as I was last time - historically, this is an accurate assumption. Ho hum, I guess time will tell.

I love reading this thread so much so thought I'd finally reply!!!

How has everyone been today? I restarted Exante last week, have had a few 100% days but also a few not so good days! Plan to be good all week (at least until next weekend anyway!)

Hope you've all had a good Sunday!!

Ahh well done for passing your theory! I'm the same, still have to do my test. Quit when I moved to London as I don't need it.

We done getting back on it. Ohhhh I love gregs!! Do you find once you get in to ketosis you're less likely to cheat as you're scared of having to do the first few days all over again? Xx

hey cherry have you thought about alternate day fasting? i wonder if u would like that cos u can still have greggs & stuff every other day? sounds maintainable long term aswell i'm planning to do it soon x

hey cherry have you thought about alternate day fasting? i wonder if u would like that cos u can still have greggs & stuff every other day? sounds maintainable long term aswell i'm planning to do it soon x

I have heard of ADF and it's pretty much what I'm going to be doing for the next week or so thanks to birthday plans. Steven and I ordered pizza yesterday to celebrate my birthday, I'm out for dinner with my cousin tonight before book group, we're heading to Edinburgh to have dinner with my family on Saturday and then I'm out for lunch at the local Italian place for a joint birthday celebration with one of my colleagues. I'm going to TS on the days in between but I seem to be surrounded by food as far as the eye can see at the moment!

On the plus side, I'm suffering with sporadic toothache that comes on when I eat so I've been trying to eat less recently :D The pain became unbearable last night and this morning though, so I've phoned the dental hospital and they can see me at 11.40 today. It desperately needs a filling but I've been putting it off because my current dentist is rubbish and the pain hasn't been too bad up until now. The tooth below it is getting sore too as I broke it a couple of months ago (it was really weak due to a shoddy root canal and deep filling) but I just don't have £220 for a crown right now and I'm trying to keep my credit card as clear as possible :(

Ooh I feel your pain on the toothache front cherrybomb. Last year I had root canal and had an infection in my jaw bone. Was agony and although this stopped me from eating generally I developed a liking to sucking on chocolate! Not best choice but made me feel better :)

Hope you have a lovely birthday and just try to make the better choices with what's on the menus xx

Hey cherrybomb!! I'm new to this forum but have really enjoyed reading your thread :) I was wondering which exante packs you've used and how you've found them? (I currently have the shake bumper pack). Also good luck with the rest of your weight loss!! You still have quite a while to your holiday to Rome so you have plenty of time to get to a good place so don't get too down when you have a massive splurge! :D

Hope your had a great birthday!!! And that your toothache goes away soon xx

Hey cherrybomb!! I'm new to this forum but have really enjoyed reading your thread :) I was wondering which exante packs you've used and how you've found them? (I currently have the shake bumper pack). Also good luck with the rest of your weight loss!! You still have quite a while to your holiday to Rome so you have plenty of time to get to a good place so don't get too down when you have a massive splurge! :D

Sadly I'm a very picky eater and the only packs I like are the chocolate shake (I have this every day!), the strawberry shake, the gooey chocolate pudding and the carbonara. I did like the mint choc shake but they changed the recipe and I don't anymore :( I also eat chocolate praline bars from Slim and Save, but don't tell the Exante Police :D

Back