Jessie's Slimming World Diary

Should have kept my big mouth shut as I have only lost 1/2lb, so half a pound away from Club 10 award!!! I am so dissappointed with 1/2lb, I know I shouldnt, I know I have done extremely well having lost 18 1/2lbs in 7 weeks but I am!!!! Never happy are we?

Oh well here is todays menu:

HEA - milk
HEB - Hi fi bar

Breakfast - Couple of satsumas due to weigh in at 10am

Dinner - Left over Frittata from yesterday, left over small piece of salmon from last nights tea and salad with drizzle of low fat salad cream (1 syn)

Snack - Ryvita thin (2 syns)

Tea - Spanish Chicken with boiled rice and loads of mushrooms, courgettes and peppers. (3 1/2 syns for the sauce)

Total syns for the day - 6 1/2 so far

Last edited:
Thursday 12 May 2011

HEA - milk
HEB - bread

Breakfast - Bowl of strawberries and kiwis.

Dinner - Ham sandwich (HEB) with lettuce, cherry toms, cucumber and beetroot with a drizzle of salad cream (2 syns)

Snack - a few rolls of very thin beef and a satsuma.

Tea - Pasta bake i think with extra onions, courgettes and mushrooms and a sprinkle of low fat cheese ( 3 syns)

Snack - 4 Ryvita thins with cottage cheese and cherry tomatoes (8 syns)

Total syns - 13

Last edited:
Friday 13 May 2011

HEA - milk
HEB - ??

Breakfast - Grapefruit and an orange

Dinner - Was out so had to make do with a small packet of thin sliced beef and a fruit salad of strawberries and kiwi fruit.

Tea - Chinese chicken chow mein ( 10 syns)

Gin and slim line tonic (4 syns)

Total syns - 14

Last edited:
Saturday 14 May 2011

HEA - milk
HEB - Bread

Breakfast - big bowl of melon

Dinner - Salmon sandwiches (HEB) lettuce, tomatoes, cucmber and beetroot with salad cream (2 syns) followed by another large bowl of melon.

Tea - Bacon, mushroom, tomatoes and spring onion omellette.

3 gin and tonics (12 syns)
3 Ryvita thins (6 syns)

Total syns - 20 oopps!

Monday 16 May 2011

HEA - milk
HEB - ??

Brunch - 2 bacon, 2 quorn sausages, mushrooms, large tomato and baked beans.

Snack at around 3pm - large bowl of melon.

Tea - Grilled salmon, new potatoes, green beans and peas with parsley sauce ( 6 syns although really not sure but hopefully this will cover it)

Total syns for the day - 6

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Weigh in day and I have only lost 1/2lb again, what is going on?? (Feeling very down about it!) I vow to drink more water and try and eat smaller portions and see if that helps.

HEA - milk
HEB - ??

Breakfast - banana

Dinner - I was out shopping so I had a Chicken, basil and tomato salad from M & S not sure on syns yet though (?? syns)

Tea - Chicken Stir fry with LOADS of veg

Snack - grapefruit

Total syns for the day - ??

Last edited:
Wednesday 18 May 2011

Not too happy with my weight loss for the past couple of weeks so I am going to try to have a few red and green days this week and see how that goes.

Red Day

HEA - milk
HEA - ?
HEB - Bread
HEB - 198g new potatoes

Breakfast - bowl of strawberries

Dinner - Turkey sandwich (HEB) with lettuce, tomato, beetroot and radishes with salad cream (4 syns)

Snack - strawberries

Tea - Colman's Rustic Chicken (5 syns for the packet which I will share) with roasted new potatoes and green beans. (1 1/2 syns)

Snack - 2 Pink grapefruits - yummy!

Total syns for the day - 5 1/2 so far.....

Last edited:
Thursday 19 May 2011

Extra Easy Day

HEA - milk
HEB - 48g All Bran

Breakfast - All bran(HEB) with a sliced banana and milk(HEA)

Dinner - Beef with a large salad and some low fat salad cream (2 syns) followed by a grapefruit

Tea - Colmans Mediterranean Chicken (2 syns) including 2 courgettes, mushrooms, 2 tomatoes and a red pepper (this was split between 3 of us) with boiled rice

Total syns - 4

Last edited:
Saturday 28 May 2011

I have been away on holiday to Wales for the past week, I have eaten what I wanted but not just for the sake of it, which is what I would normally do. I have had a lovely time and been brought lots of lovely new clothes by my mum and dad! I am hoping I havent put too much on but will find that out on Tuesday, but in the meantime back down to earth and on the diet as I need/want to get as much weight off as possible for my holiday to Turkey in September.

HEA - milk
HEB - Bread

Breakfast - missed it today

Dinner - Baked beans on Toast and large slice of watermelon.

Tea - Bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes and spring onion Omellette with spoonful of left over baked beans and 28g of Cathedral City lighter cheese (4 1/2 syns)

Total syns for the day - 4 1/2

Sunday 29 May 2011

HEA - Milk
HEB -

Breakfast - nothing

Dinner - Beef, couple of roast potatoes, carrots, green beans, peas, gravy (2 syns) bread sauce (2 syns) followed by a bowl of strawberries

Tea - 2 Quorn Sizzling beefburgers (2 syns), lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and radish with a drizzle of sweet chilli sauce (3 syns)

Total syns for the day - 9

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Well I am back, been really busy the past week since coming back from Wales getting the garden planted up and ship shape and have not made time for planning my diet, however I have not done too bad and have mainly followed the plan with a couple of takeaways thrown in over the weekend. I am really suffering at the moment with water retention which I am sure is due to possibly early signs of the menopause (my boobs are SO sore!! tummy bloated and feel totally washed out, I feel pretty crap) too much info sorry! Anyway I am trying to combat this with drinking 2 litres of water each day.

Any way here is yesterdays food diary:

Monday

HEA - milk
HEB - All Bran

Breakfast - 42g All Bran with milk and sliced banana

Snack - Mullerlight yogurt

Dinner - 2 Pagen Crackerbread (4syns) cottage cheese and tomatoes followed by a nectarine

Snack - nectarine

Tea - Spanish Chicken (2 syns) with boiled rice, mushrooms and onions followed by yet another nectarine.

Total syns - 6

Tuesdays food Diary

HEA - Milk
HEB - ?

Breakfast -

Dinner - 3 Ryvita with cottage cheese, salad consisting of lettuce, toms, cucumber, radish and red onion 2 eggs (just the white though) followed by bowl of water melon.

Tea - Pasta bake with loads of onions and mushrooms followed by a peach and 4 syns worth of cheese on top.

2 litres of water - done

Total syns for the day - 4

Last edited:
Wednesday 8 June 2011

RED DAY

HEA - milk
HEA - ?
HEB - 4 Ryvita
HEB - Baked beans

Breakfast - didnt have any again as was in a rush

Dinner - Ryvita (HEB) Cottage cheese with lettuce, cucumber, toms, radish and red onion followed by a peach.

Snack - 2 peaches

Tea - Steak, butternut squash chips, fried mushroom and onion (done in Frylight) with some baked beans (HEB) 2 quorn sausages (2 syns)

Snack - watermelon

2 litres of water - done

Total syns - 2

Last edited:
Thursday 9 June 2011

Red Day

HEA - milk
HEB - Co Op Wholemeal pitta
HEB - Jacket potato

Dinner - Pitta filled with lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, tomato, radish and Maggi chicken(3 syns) with some mayo (2 syns ?)

Tea - Colmans Rustic Chicken (2 syns) with loads of onions, mushrooms, courgettes and green beans with a jacket potato as my other HEB.

Snack - 2 peaches

2 litres of water

Total syns for the day - 7 so far

Last edited:
Friday 10 June 2011

Red Day

HEA - milk
HEA - 28g Cathedral City Lighter cheese (should have been 42g though after checking SW but had already had it)
HEB - Hi fi Bar
HEB -

Late Breakfast - 2 egg omellete with loads of mushrooms, spring onions, 2 rashers of lean bacon and tomatoes with 28g of Catherdral City light cheese.

Dinner - Didnt want anything so just had a couple of peaches late afternoon

Tea - Butternut Squash chips, left over Maggi Chicken (2 syns) and BBQ sauce (2 syns)

2 litres of water

Total syns for the day - 4 so far

Last edited:
Saturday 11 June 2011

Red Day

HEA - milk
HEA - 42g Cathedral City Light Cheese
HEB X 2 - 2 slices of Bread

Breakfast - Muller light yogurt

Dinner - 2 slices of wholemeal bread(2 HEB's) with salmon, and a salad consisting of lettuce, toms, cucumber, beetroot with some salad cream (2 syns)

Snack - 2 nectarines

Tea - 2 egg omellette with bacon, spring onions, mushrooms, tomato and HEA of cheese.

Gin and tonic 4 syns

Only managed 1 litre of water today.

Total syns - 6

Last edited:
Sunday 12 June 2011

Red Day

HEA - milk
HEA - 4 Laughing Cow light Triangles (could have had 5 but only needed 4)
HEB - 2 Alpen Light Bars
HEB - 4 Ryvita

Breakfast - 2 peaches

Dinner - Beef, carrots, green beans, peas, gravy (2 syns) and bread sauce (2 syns)

Snack - 2 peaches and bowl of strawberries

Tea - 4 Ryvita (HEB) and 4 Laughing Cow Triangles (HEA) with sliced tomatoes on top followed with yet another peach.

2.5 litres of water

Total syns for the day - 4

Last edited:
Monday 13 June 2011

Red Day

HEA - Milk
HEA - 4 Laughing cow triangles
HEB - 4 Ryvita
HEB - potatoes

Breakfast - 2 Peaches

Dinner - Ryvita with laughing cow triangles and loads of sliced tomatoes.

Tea - Salmon, potatoes, peas and broad beans with parsley sauce followed by 2 peaches

Snack - glass of wine

Total syns - ??

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Lost 1 1/2lbs today making my total loss 1 1/2 stones and 1/2 lb!

Extra Easy Day

HEA - milk
HEB - Bread

No breakfast today as got up too late.

Dinner - Beef sandwich with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and beetroot with a drizzle of salad cream (3 syns) and 2 nectarines.

Tea - Spanish Chicken with boiled rice and onions and mushrooms (4 syns for the sauce) followed by yet another peach.

Total syns for the day - 7

Last edited:
Back