Jessie's Slimming World Diary

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Red Day

HEA - Milk
HEA - ?
HEB - Co Op Pitta Bread
HEB - New potatoes

Breakfast - Peach

Dinner - Maggi Garlic Chicken ( 3 syns) with Co Op pitta bread with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and beetroot with a drizzle of low fat mayo (2 syns)

Snack - peach

Tea - Grilled salmon, new potatoes with green beans, peas (2 syns) and parsley sauce (4 syns)

Total syns - 11

Last edited:
Thursday 16 June 2011

Red Day

HEA - Milk
HEA - ??
HEB - Co Op pitta bread
HEB - New potatoes

Breakfast - couple of nectarines

Dinner - Left over Maggi Garlic Chicken (2 1/2 syns) with Pitta bread (HEB) lettuce, toms, cucumber, beetroot and mayo (2 syns)

Snack - Nectarine

Tea - Colemans Rustic chicken (2 syns) with loads of courgettes, carrots and mushrooms with new potatoes.

Peach

2 litres of water

Total syns for the day - 6 1/2

Last edited:
Friday 17 June 2011

Red Day

HEA - milk
HEA - Laughing Cow triangles
HEB - 4 Ryvita
HEB - Hi fi bar

Breakfast - 2 nectarines

Dinner - 4 Ryvita with laughing cow triangles (HEA & HEB) with tomatoes on top followed by 2 peaches

Tea - Chinese chicken chow mein with drizzle of curry sauce ( 14 syns)

gin and tonic and two hi fi bars 16 syns

Total syns for the day - 30 Ooops!!

Last edited:
Saturday 18 June 2011

Red Day

HEA - milk
HEA - cheese
HEB - Bread
HEB - Bread

Breakfast - 2 peaches

Dinner - Salmon sandwiches (both HEB's) with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, radish and beetroot with a drizzle of salad cream (2 syns) followed by some cherries.

Tea - 2 egg omellette with chicken, onions, mushrooms, and herbs with HEA of cheese followed by 2 peaches

Total syns - 2

Sunday 19 June 2011

Fathers Day

The kids are taking me and hubby out for tea tonight for fathers day and I promise to choose wisely!!

Extra Easy Day

HEA - 1/2 of milk allowance and 2 Laughing Cow triangles
HEB - ryvita

Breakfast - 3 peaches

Dinner - 3 ryvita with laughing cow triangles

Tea - May have Gammon steak with new potatoes and veg, no pudding or wine for me today!!

Last edited:
Monday 20 June 2011

Red Day

HEA - milk
HEB - potatoes
HEB - Peas

Breakfast - 2 peaches

Dinner - missed dinner as I was out shopping and couldnt see anything I was allowed so had a banana

Tea - Turkey, potatoes (HEB), carrots, green beans and peas, bread sauce (4 syns) with gravy (2 syns) followed by 2 nectarines.

Total syns - 6

Tuesday 21 June 2011

I have lost 2lbs this week which I am really pleased with, I am now 12st 1 1/2lbs and have lost a total of 23 1/1lbs since 22 March 2011.

Extra Easy Day today

HEA - milk
HEB - wholemeal bread

Breakfast - 2 peaches (i will begin to look like a peach soon, but I love them!)

Dinner - went mum and dad's and they did me turkey sandwiches with a huge salad consisting of lettuce, toms, cucumber, radish (which I grew along with the lettuce) and some beetroot with a drizzle of salad cream (3 syns) followed with a peach.

Tea - Spanish Chickenwith boiled rice and loads of mushrooms and onions.

Total syns - 7 so far

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Red Day

HEA - milk
HEA - 5 Laughing Cow Light Triangles
HEB - 5 Ryvita Wholemeal Crackerbreads
HEB - 198g New potatoes

Breakfast - 2 peaches

Dinner - 5 Ryvita ( i can have 6 for a HEB so may have the other later) and Laughing Cow triangles(HEA) with sliced tomatoes on top.

Snack - Peach

Tea - Grilled salmon, new potatoes, green beans and 56g of peas (2 syns) with parsley sauce (4 syns)

I may have a small Milky way later if I fancy one for 5 syns

Total syns so far 6

Back