Jesta's diary type thing...

thejesta

Hello, Im gonna keep a little food/feelings diary to help me stay on track. I have found having all this weight to lose a bit of a roller coaster ride and just feel a little better if i write my feelings down.

So just before dec I weighed in at 18.04lbs which is is almost double what i weighed before I had my girls! So anyway, today I weigh 16.02lbs and hope to eventually make it to 9.10 (one day!). Also Im getting married in Oct and would really like to be a size 12 by then....

I am losely following the celebrity slim/low carb diet - basically atkins with meal replacements and calorie counting.

I hope to update this daily as I need to stay motivated and positive :)

Its been a good day overal. I think the difference was forward planning. I am really serious about doing this and that really helps too - i suppose for me 75% is mind over matter. So:

I have had.........

Breakfast: CS shake
Lunch: Low carb meal replacement bar, which was HEAVEN - tasted soo good, like a double chocolate fudge!
Dinner: 2 skinless chicken breast in a honey mustard glaze with mushrooms and fresh chopped tomartoe.....yummy
Evening snack: 4 little chicken wings

All in all positive - I put the chicken wings on as I knew I would be tempted to snack this evening so this was a good way to avoid a cheeky trip to the co-op and not break my diet!

Yay for me!

Well, today is proving to be long and tedius. I have been quite good and stuck to my plan ridgidly, which is brilliant because for a short wile my other half was intending to take me to the carvery which is im afraid a recipe for disarster. I so far have stayed almost no carbs:

Breakfast: shake
Lunch: 2 boiled eggs
Dinner: Dry roasted chicken wings
Snack: Low carb chocolate

I have a shake reseverved for the evening munchies but to be honest Im not too hungry today.

I cant wait to weigh in again, I really hope all this effort pays off!

Its hard today so I keep reminding myself why I want to lose this weight. Im having bad suger cravings and so very tempted to be naughty.
But I wont, even if I have to go to bed or something I feel so serious about shifting this weight I cant give in so soon. This is soo importaint to me. Im sick of being the largest girl in my friendship group, im sick of not wanting to go out to avoid people seeing me and im sick of clothes that dont fit.
I need to get thinner for my girl, I dont want to be the fat mum at the school gates and I dont want her to be ashamed of me.

Write a list of reasons you want to lose weight and stick it to your fridge or cupboard or somewhere where you will see it several times a day. It's a great way to reinforce motive and remind yourself why you're doing this.
Keep at it, it'll be worth it in the end!

~Silence~

P.S. Did you know there is a diary section on Minimins, there are a lot of people who keep diaries!

Thank you I will give that a go! :) feeling a little more positive right now but dreading tomorrows weigh in! Oh well, luckily I have managed to stick to the plan so overall a good day.

So, my next mini target for this week is slightly optimistic but not impossible - me thinks it will just require willpower and dare I say it, DEFINATLY no alcohol!
Ok, so today was a result at 101kg and I would really like to break it down to 99kg for next weigh in.
I am feeling a little more determined mainly due to the critisim recieved from my grandmother and mother in law, who, when informed of my weightloss look at me in total disbelif, like im lying and in fact trying to disguise mass pie consumption! I can tell also they think im gonna fall off the wagon. Well, im not. Im serious and to be honest I can channel their negativity into something positive!

So, my next mini target for this week is slightly optimistic but not impossible - me thinks it will just require willpower and dare I say it, DEFINATLY no alcohol!
Ok, so today was a result at 101kg and I would really like to break it down to 99kg for next weigh in.
I am feeling a little more determined mainly due to the critisim recieved from my grandmother and mother in law, who, when informed of my weightloss look at me in total disbelif, like im lying and in fact trying to disguise mass pie consumption! I can tell also they think im gonna fall off the wagon. Well, im not. Im serious and to be honest I can channel their negativity into something positive!

Good for you. Well done on your loss!

Thank you :) Im feeling very good and managed to get into some jeans i literally havent been able to wear for a year - im back to my before baby number 1 weight, so pleased as punch! I have a long way to go but getting more creative with my ways to stay motivated! Posted my lists of reasons all around my flat and have also done my hair so i feel a little more confident! :)

So my next goal is centering around a big party on 28th I really hope to be anything under 99kg then. Im doing really well and may even try to introduce some exercise into my routine, its just im very self concious so will probably just join a small areobics class or something - not ready to join a gym just yet!

My daily food diary is more or less the same but im finding the routine easyer in stopping binges! I just need to remember to have my breakfast shake!

So gone SS for a bit - hopeing to do it for about a week to kick start this loss, mainly because the urges to be naughty are getting to me so i felt that removing the temptations would be the best way to avoid falling back into a binge cycle. I cant wait to weigh in but my scales are broken! damnit!

Back