Jezebella's Journal

Jez - my thoughts and prayers are with you today xx

Thinking of you and Mrs Pumpkin Belly today hun xxxx

Thanks guys, as long as she comes out ok - if one kitten survives that will be a miracle, but I must also try and be realistic. Will keep you all updated.

Jez
xx

Hey BL, am taking her for a checkup at 9:20 I guess they will operate after 11am, hopefully I can pick her up at 3pmish. I am just praying now she is ok for the op as she is everything to me. I have great faith in the vet though and it is realistically a low risk op. I know it is probably wishful thinking but as I held her last night I was sure I felt a small flutter inside - I guess until all hope is gone, there is always hope :)

Jez
xx

((((((((((hugs)))))))))))
thinking of you hun
daisy x

Thank you so much Daisy, the support I get from all of you on here means the world to me, this would be so much harder without all of you :)

Jez
xx

Yeah jez my prayers are with you

Thanks Guys, she is at the vet's now and they will operate at 12 or 12:30, the vet has promised to call me straight afterwards. I appreciate all your good wishes, it is keeping me going. Hopefully I have some good news later. But if Lily just comes through fine that is all I can ask for.

Jez
xx

Hi hon. Really hoping to hear good news. I am sure Lily will be fine - it is a common procedure so try not to worry. I know, easier said then done..... Lets just hope there are some little ones there for you and her too.... Let us know - we will all be waiting to hear. xx

Jez, I've just caught up with this - I am so sorry. Hopefully there will be good news from the vets shortly. Got everything crossed for you here. It's a dreadful situation. Thinking of you and will keep checking back for news xx

Back