JILLIAN MICHAELS - 30 DAY SHRED exercise DVD

I just ordered from Amazon today so should be here in a few.

I've got no stamina- hoping I get some by the time I'm finished lol.

my friend does this, apparently its really hard! but anything worth having doesnt come easy! ill just stick with my pump it up workout! xxx

Nothing could have prepared me for this! I did it yesterday, and I didnt think the first stage was that much of a big deal. I had worked up a sweat but I wasn't knackered.....

But TODAY! I ache everywhere!! I'm walking around like a grannie! So pathetic...this morning, it even hurt to press the pump on my Dove hand soap :(

I don't think I'll be able to do it two days in a row. Even my butt cheeks ache. Lol!

Sam x

too much like hard work for me! LOL! Ive got it and did the first level for 10 days then was ill and found it hard to get back into.

Jools xx

Ive still yet to order it. Im happy digging in the garden and that it self is a killer and grannie walker

Maybe next week

Keep up the good work girlies

Woofy x

my legs are really starting to stiffen up now after day 2 lv 1.im going to be walking like john wayne tomorrow...pray for me...lol

SO MUCH TO LOSE! said:
my legs are really starting to stiffen up now after day 2 lv 1.im going to be walking like john wayne tomorrow...pray for me...lol

Made me giggle ... That's exactly how I felt my first time!

Good luck getting out of bed tomorrow! Xx

Back