Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

i have had this for 4 months and never opened it - tomorrow is the day. I am really sorry but i have not read the 920 posts. How do people find this

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED to get this back in my life!

Don't worry, you don't do all the levels in one day! You start by doing level 1 every day, then when you feel ready you move to level 2, then level 3 when you're ready for that. I'm planning to do 10 days of each. Just finished day 2 of level 1 and I won't lie, it's very difficult, but despite my complete lack of fitness I finished it without stopping on both days and the sense of achievement is brilliant! It's split into circuits, so just when you feel like one particular exercise is about to kill you, it changes, which I find really helps to keep me going. After I've completed it I feel so happy and energised! It's definitely worth doing!

Hmm sounds interesting, might look into this :)

Back on the shred, was shattered yesterday!

I started last night... Little bit achy today but not too bad (famous last words!) not really looking forward to doing it again tonight but I will do!
I keep reminding myself its only 20mins!!

bought this last week. i tried it yesterday and i couldnt complete the 20mins i am sooo unfit but im starting it monday when OH is back at work lol

Before I did it for first time I watched it to get an idea of what I would be doing so it wasn't such a shock lol! Really missing exercise broke both sides of one ankle and just got cast off last week so it's not strong enough to do anything much yet, working up to walking without crutches at the mo! Used to do 9 hours a week of roller derby so sitting around is driving me crazy :-( x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I would say the intensity is quite a bit higher than davina DVDs so even though it's only half hour unless you are already fit it's quite a challenging workout especially the first few times. Hope that helps?

I would say the intensity is quite a bit higher than davina DVDs so even though it's only half hour unless you are already fit it's quite a challenging workout especially the first few times. Hope that helps?

Probably not for me then! *sigh* Might just go for 12 hour walks to get me activity points... :-/

Day 2 (well day 3 but there was quite a big gap between day 1&2) didn't go too badly, felt it a lot more in the stretches and did find myself yelling at Gillian quite a bit! Lol!

Back