Jillian Michael's bootcamp.

milkshakejunkie

Hi guys, I'm going to start doing Jillian Michaels dvds as I love, love her!!! I've got 30 day,shred it with weights,banish fat boost metabolism,no more trouble zones, yoga meltdown,6 week 6 pack, killer buns and thighs and ripped in 30. My goal is to alternate between all of them for 12 weeks. I would appreciate it of I have people to do it with as I believe together is better. I won't start it until I at least get one reply. I'm aiming to try and lose 5 stones.

Hi I'm going to order the 30 day shred today. But I have the first excerxise of it on you tube. Some said you do it for the first 30 days.

Hey Katy, thanks for the reply. I started sw 2 weeks ago, but have fallen of the wagon loads so I really need to start doing exercises. Quicker losses then. Where about in Liverpool do you live?

In bootle you? You look like you don't really need to loose much. I fell of the wagon yesterday :( need to try harder and excerxise more to.

Lol, I've tried changing that photo loads I don't know why it's still got the old one. I've pit on 4 and half stone science then. I'm 15 now :-(. I acItaly live in the Wirral. I'll start the 30 day shred with Ya. I'm still trying with slimming world, my problem is planning and preparing xxx

I alternate between no more trouble zones and the 30 day shred. No more trouble zones is quite hard and im really sore the next day so I then tend to do level 1 or 2 of the 30 day shred, havnt attempted level 3 yet tho! Its definitely working, I can see definition starting appearing on my abs and legs now so I need to keep going, still got a lot a bit to get rid off tho! Are u doing all of them?

Hi jade yeah, there's an jm alternation schedule called 30 day slim. The dvds are 30 day shred, banish fat boost metabolism and no more trouble zone. I've heard loads of people getting good results from it. It's supposed to be a step up from 30 day shred. How's your sw diet going?

I'll start with you guys. I too have a fair few if her DVDs and need to get the dust off them. 30 day shred first for me, then maybe ripped in 30.

It's a deal!!! I'm going to have to buy some vouchers to help us all stick to it lol. If we post together everyday that we did it and take our current weight or measuresment and who loses the most aswel as sticking to the diet wins the vouchers. That should help us all stick to it lol. How does that sound girlies? Xx

That isn't fair on you. should make a bet or all put money in the pot. Even if it's just a five pound note each. Is Monday the start day? What's goin first? 30 day shred? I can only do 5 times a week. Just so happy I got some people for motivation.

Actually baby cake. That's a good idea that. Every time I exercise I'll pit a pound in my jar and if I Don't then I can' t treat myself. I think I'll treat myself to Mac make up. Yeah I'm gaming for Monday as start date. Don't matter about only doing it for 5 days. At least your doing it. Everyones got 20 mins to spare a day right? That's why I like jm it's short but yet effective. Xx

Cool!! I've always wanted to go to Disneyland. Big kid at heart;-). I've got so many things to look forward to next year and I need to slim down for them too. I've got a christening to go to in March, which last christening I went to I looked awful in pictures and family members kept
Making comments about my weight, so i vowed next big family get together, I'm gonna shut them up by looking amazing in my size 10 bodycon dress:p. I've also got hubby 30th exotic holiday and a girl's holiday. I have got to lose weight. I'm sooo glad I've found you guy's. So who's up for joining this Monday 4th November? I know some of you have already started it, so we'r. Going to be joining in with yous

I'm 30 in December. Don't think I'll ever be super skinny again, but as long as I'm healthy that's all that matters. I want to start a family one day soon.

Ahhh noo wayy!!! I've just weighed myself and I am now 15 stone :$. That means I have put on 6 pounds. In two weeks. I have definitely got to start doing my sw properly. So here it goes day 1 of 30 day shred, starting at 15 stone, 211lb. Who else is doing it today?? Xx

so just finished day 1 of 30 day shred, did not relise how unfit i was :eek:. but i pushed through, just kepth thinking my body will thank me in 29 days time. how you getting on baby cakes?? x

I'm going to start. Have had this dvd for ages. Good luck ladies.

Back