My Ripped in 30 challenge

Day 7 - Rest Day - I did yoga and lots of walking (went shopping with a friend!).
Feeling really psyched up ready for week 2 of Ripped in 30 starting tomorrow :)

Day 1 of week 2 done! So technically day 8 overall of my challenge.

I really enjoyed but struggled this morning; I was really tired so it made it harder. But I pushed through and did some of the advanced moves as well, just to push myself that little bit harder!! Determination to get the results helps!

Don't suppose you have seen any results yet?? I know it's only been a week but a girl can hope! Lol

Well, my jeans are looser... so perhaps that's a result?!

Day 2 (9/28) of week 2 done!

I really pushed myself today, and didn't stop so much. My strength is increasing, as is my endurance. It's feeling great :)

I know I'm probably completely off the mark here but I have ordered Charlotte crosbys 3 min belly blitz. The reviews are amazing!

I've heard about that...very intriguing! Let me know what it's like!

Day 3 (10/28) of week 2 done!

Starting to see the return of my abs...yay!

Day 4 and 5 completed of week 2. So, day 11 and 12 of my 30 day challenge.

If I'm honest, I'm a little bored of the workout now, so plan on taking 2 days out and going for walks instead (weather permitting!), and then starting week 3 as planned on Saturday.

It could just be me, but I do tend to find I get bored of Jillian Michaels workouts really quickly now. Can't believe I did so many reps of the 30 day shred to be honest!

Anyway, that's where I'm at right now. :)

I've come down with Labrynthitis, so all work outs are on hold for a while :( I'm so ill I just can't do it. Totally sucks. But when I'm better I intend to jump straight in at week 3. I'm not going back to the start!!

I have just completed the Charlotte Crosby dvd
I'm not sure what to think. It's fun. But I never once thought it was hard or I couldn't do it.
I did all 12 workouts back to back and the abs.
I'm hot and it did get my heart racing but I think it's not for advanced exercisers. More for beginners.
The abs section is great though

I have just completed the Charlotte Crosby dvd
I'm not sure what to think. It's fun. But I never once thought it was hard or I couldn't do it.
I did all 12 workouts back to back and the abs.
I'm hot and it did get my heart racing but I think it's not for advanced exercisers. More for beginners.
The abs section is great though

I'm going to have a look at it. ... not today though as I've just had too much food! !!!

Well fingers crossed I'm a lot better than I was... so with that said, it's back on it tomorrow and see how I get on. If I have to stop then so be it, but am missing working out so much!!!! Week 3 Day 1 here I come!!

Back