Jillian Michaels

Baby_Cakes

Dave's little girl
Is anyone doing/done any Jillian Michaels DVDs? I have recently bought a box set and plan on using Jillians DVDs to help me loose the weight I need to.

Is anybody else alone using her DVDs?

Ive previously used her 30 day shred dvd which I didnt lose much weight using but I certainly lost inches!!

Which box set do you have? Ive got her ripped in 30 and killer bum and thigh box set. I did the ripped in 30 for the first time today and I thought I was gonner colapse!!! Did it though and was soo please I did. The workouts are hard but I do think Jillian is really motivating and knows what works. Doing the moves for 30 seconds and not having to repeat them plus only having to do 20 mins or so makes it seem sooooo much more do-able!!

I've done the 30 day shred. am doing banish fat boost metabolism today enjoying it, just ordered no more trouble zones just to have a bit of variation.

I've got Shred it with weights (kettlebell), Ripped in 30 and Killer bins and thighs.
I haven't tried the last 2 but shred it with weights is pretty good.

just recieved no more trouble zones more weight training, banish fat boot metabolism is more cardio so nice to do both. hardcore workout though but worth it can see my body changing.

Back