Jilly's JUDDing & liking it!

What a miserable day weather wise. It was so bad down here in the West Country that my bosses cancelled all rural non essential visits, so I only had to venture out for one early evening visit. The wind has died down now and the rain has pretty much stopped.
I have had a nice UD which has included chocolate a fish finger butty & ice cream. Still only around 1700 cals so not bad. Going into todays DD feeling happy but not 'over stuffed'!!
Day off, so a lie in..in the morning. It will be a soup day as well, got to be a good one with the weekend coming up!
Its a working weekend, plus some jobs need doing in the garden..so plenty to keep me busy!

Last edited:
I read that as a chocolate and fish finger butty - just weird! haha. Sounds good jilly, I still havent had a fishfinger butty! I was going to have peanut butter on toast for lunch but I just made my son 3 little scotch pancakes with jam and he refused to eat them saying he doesn't like jam anymore :rolleyes:, so I had them for my lunch!

Enjoy your weekend :)

I read that as a chocolate and fish finger butty - just weird! haha. Sounds good jilly, I still havent had a fishfinger butty! I was going to have peanut butter on toast for lunch but I just made my son 3 little scotch pancakes with jam and he refused to eat them saying he doesn't like jam anymore :rolleyes:, so I had them for my lunch!

Enjoy your weekend :)

Kids are just wonderful like that they never cease to amaze LOL, made my nephew cheese and tomato on toast and he refused to eat it, said he didn't like cheese anymore. Asked him what he wanted instead & he said Pizza!!!
You have a good weekend too!! Hoping for better weather!

Kids are just wonderful like that they never cease to amaze LOL, made my nephew cheese and tomato on toast and he refused to eat it, said he didn't like cheese anymore. Asked him what he wanted instead & he said Pizza!!!
You have a good weekend too!! Hoping for better weather!

Ha! I've got one like that too ....! ;)

P x

Hey P lovely to see you, looks like Dukan is doing the biz for you, well done!

Having a restrained UD today because I didn't do much at work today and I've been rooted to the sofa since I came in LOL!!
Porridge & prunes for brekkie, crabsticks with bread roll for dinner, Youngs fish in breadcrumbs with veggies for tea, treat is lidl neapolitan ice cream sandwich, -a few cheddars & options drink for supper should round off a day off about 1500 calories with coffees!
Tomorrow will be a proper UD as at the moment we are thinking pie chips & peas for tea...yum yum yum....that should take care of about 1000 cals alone..:D

In the end I was quite well behaved yesterday in that I only had the pie and did not bother with the chips or mushy peas, so a pretty controlled weekend!
Today is a super strict DD to make up for the two UD's so porridge, oxo cube with mushrooms and tomato bean soup is my lot today!! Less than 450 cals with coffees! Hoping for a good WI tomorrow. Working mornings at the moment, so no swim until Thursday. Will try & walk or punch the bag after lunch!
A month today its Xmas Eve, so my hope for a stone off before then looks like being only 9 or 10..but I'm not bothered if I don't make my goal, because I will simply set a new one. No need to get hung up on numbers..I'm losing steadily & loving every minute of it, infact its almost too good to believe!:D

What a great attitude. I have been feeling a bit grumpy recently that the scales have not moved in the right direction which is silly as I don't have much to lose . But then thought about all the meals out I have had and all the chocolate if I had been on sw or ww I would have been gaining weekly instead of on week of gain . This is a lifestyle that suits me and I firmly believe that over time it will lead my body to the natural weight for me :)

Thats the key girlies, if we can stick to this we will get there in the end. It might take a good few months longer than another diet but I know I'm not going to keep falling off the wagon with this one (mainly because every 24 hours I'm allowed to fall of the wagon!).

Indeed we will get there and I am over the moon to report being another pound nearer my goal....starting to add up now...:D Happy, happy happy!!!!

Awesome Jilly well done :)

Yesterday After one of my chocolate & cider UD's yesterday to celebrate my 1lb off,ended up about 1850 cals.
I have had a good DD. I changed it a bit today, still had my porridge but for dinner I had 3 crispbread with brown crabmeat & this evening had potato mashed with carrot with more sliced carrots & peas on the side. Strange meal but really yummy. All in about 460 cals. Got a bit of a walk in as such nice weather. Swimming in the morning!

You're doing fab! Well done on your loss this week :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Been a bit bad at writing my Diary recently, but only because I've been busy with work & home, however I decided to WI this morning to complete November..(Tues my normal WI).... however I can report yet another 1Lb loss, so I'm logging it, and I will just have to make sure I behave over the weekend & Mon so it does not go up by then LOL....next week will be difficult as we have a few social outings work & Xmas etc..so may end up having more UD's than DD's..however I'm confident I can keep below TDEE on UD's now so should not be too harmful..I hope:)

Congratulations on another pound lost. You've lost a stone and a half on juddd...that's fantastic!! :)

Yep, averages out at about 1.2 lbs a week, including my holiday 'break'! It works...and it works over an extended period which is the most important thing. This year for the first time I'm looking forward to a 'guilt free' Xmas..because I can eat then JUDDD and know it won't be a two week 1stone on eating frenzy...but I will still get to eat all those festive foods.....

JillyCornwall said:
Yep, averages out at about 1.2 lbs a week, including my holiday 'break'! It works...and it works over an extended period which is the most important thing. This year for the first time I'm looking forward to a 'guilt free' Xmas..because I can eat then JUDDD and know it won't be a two week 1stone on eating frenzy...but I will still get to eat all those festive foods.....

That's the one thing that's amazed me on juddd. I'm looking forward to Xmas but not at the sacrifice of my diet. I've decided to remove a SINGLE fasting day in Christmas week, and that's it. On any other diet I'd be like hey ho it's the holidays, an excuse to have 3 weeks off and about a stone on :p I'm hoping for maybe no more than 7 lb on over Christmas week. Then back to it. Never have I done this before!! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

First time for me looking forward to a guilt-free Xmas too. So exciting! I am heading down to the Midlands to see my friends and family this week. Going to the German market where I will have gluhwein, beer and, wait for it, a cheese pretzel. All unthinkable on any other diet :)

First time for me looking forward to a guilt-free Xmas too. So exciting! I am heading down to the Midlands to see my friends and family this week. Going to the German market where I will have gluhwein, beer and, wait for it, a cheese pretzel. All unthinkable on any other diet :)

Enjoy the market BB, it's huge and better than ever this year! :D (Presumably, you're coming to Brum ... ?!)

P x

Yes, it's the Brum German market. Super excited for it. I have been exiled to Scotland for 6 years but still miss the Brum German market at Christmas time :)

Back