Jilly's JUDDing & liking it!

I started off today undecided whether it would be UD or DD....in the end its been an ID of around 1400 cals. Tomorrow will for sure be an UD as out to dinner! Tues will be an UD but not terrible as I am cooking ,so can control what I eat. Happy to say that all the Xmas rubbish has now gone. anything that is left will fit happily into a normal UD. Its actually quite a relief to be getting back to normal!!!!
Happy New Year all, just incase I don't get time tomorrow!
:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0016:

DD today and trying to make it a really good one! Had my usual porridge. plain crayfish tails for lunch and theres a pot of tomato bean soup a bubbling on the stove as we speak for tonight. Will end up about 450 cals! Not getting on the scales until next Tues am. I was tempted this morning but resisted:D. No point in worrying over all those extra calories....managed 3,500 on New Years Eve!!! Cider, Cava & 3 course meal to blame!! Yesterday was reasonably ok but too hung over to worry!
Already been for a walk and will do some punch bag later on. Going to be restrictive over the weekend as well- aiming for around 1200-1500 max each day!

Leaving my sig at 0lbs for December unless I am still over next Tuesday...we'll see!

Happy new year to you too Jilly! Well done for getting back on the fasting wagon so quickly after christmas!

Another good fast day today and swam as well this morning so actually had a negative calorie day, wow!!! I wondered if I would go on alright because I ate fairly low yesterday as well. Will make up for it over the weekend as making a lasagne tomorrow after work. Yuk back on early shifts after my lovely week off. Still it will keep me away from the fridge!!
Actually enjoying being back in routine, might even try tru alternate days next week...mmmm...might just work, we'll see!

Hi Jilly, Just been reading some of your posts, I wondered how you feel on a DD after swimming in the morning? do you have less or more energy for the day? x

Hi Jilly, Just been reading some of your posts, I wondered how you feel on a DD after swimming in the morning? do you have less or more energy for the day? x

Hi LD..Welcome....Its the first time i've done this and I really amazed myself..not only was I no more hungry than any other DD, I also went on to do some punch bag work & had a short walk..so I would have to say more energy. I had a good weekend after too, both UD's & both working mornings. I kept under 2000 calories on both days, ate well and quite healthily but with treats.
Today is a DD and I'm being very strict. Tomorrow is the moment of truth...WI:eek:

Sounds like you've earned a loss Jilly so fingers crossed for you WI tomorrow! X

Hi LD..Welcome....Its the first time i've done this and I really amazed myself..not only was I no more hungry than any other DD, I also went on to do some punch bag work & had a short walk..so I would have to say more energy. I had a good weekend after too, both UD's & both working mornings. I kept under 2000 calories on both days, ate well and quite healthily but with treats.
Today is a DD and I'm being very strict. Tomorrow is the moment of truth...WI:eek:

That's really good to know, I want to start having up and down days in the gym as well, hoping i can do as well as you :)

let us know how WI goes :) x

~Louise~
Sounds like you've earned a loss Jilly so fingers crossed for you WI tomorrow! X​

aw bless you Louise, sadly WI still showed a 2lb gain for the Xmas period, however I'm still pretty please as most years I start in the New Year heavier than I was the previos New Year. This time I'm 19lbs lighter and thats all down to JUDDD!

That's really good to know, I want to start having up and down days in the gym as well, hoping i can do as well as you :)

let us know how WI goes :) x

Once you are settled into a good routine you'll be fine, just don't overdo the exercise on DD's as you might end up burning Lean body mass (muscle) instead of fat, also be sure to have eaten enough calories on the UD right before a gym workout!

Welshmamma
Your fab Jilly :0) xx​

:thankyou: I'm blushing

Lol you have done really well!! I'm going to start swimming or some aqua sports. Cannot do anything else at the mo as I have arthritis in my hips, it's really bad at the mo :( but swimming is great exercise hopefully will help shift dine pounds...and pressure on my hips lol xx

Have seen you around Jilly, just subscribing so hope that's ok. I've been on minis for a long while, started juddd in October and love it! Wanted to keep posting in my usual diary but it's good to read along with others doing juddd so hope you don't mind me popping in :)

Have seen you around Jilly, just subscribing so hope that's ok. I've been on minis for a long while, started juddd in October and love it! Wanted to keep posting in my usual diary but it's good to read along with others doing juddd so hope you don't mind me popping in :)

Welcome Angel (can't call you Dopey;)) Glad you are enjoying JUDDD, feel free to lurk or join in, I'm very easy going LOL!!

So today, well actually so far its been a very good one. normal oatmeal breakfast, 15 mins Leslie Sansone in the Garage, 15 mins on my punch bag, into town to do my grocery shop, then back home and house vacuumed & laundry done all before my 150gms of seafood sticks....and didn't even stop for a coffee, yep its a DD and once again its a breeze to complete even with all that activity..its surprising how quickly we get back into it! In about an hour I will have my tomato bean soup (homemade) and have saved 50cals for my options hot choc bedtime drink. Nicely around 500cals!!!:D Feeling good ,feeling positive!!!

WelshMamma...I suffer with bad knees & ankles ..wear & tear plus a bit of arthritis thats why I slow walk and swim for exercise! Its difficult isn't it as you get older, however I have found that this diet seems to have helped reduce my inflammation, have you found that too?

Hi Jilly,

Hope you don't mind me snooping!

Been doing JUDDD for quite a while just had a couple of months away from Minis!

Lovely to see you :)

Ruth
x

Not yet hopefully will do though as I'm too young to be hobbling lol x x my mum had her hip replaced at 56 and my cousin is waiting to have his done and he is 40...I hope this diet helps delay any of that for me :) x x

Wow 19lbs lighter than last year Jilly thats amazing. And 2lbs on is nothing you judd it off in no time. I wish my pool had a gym I;d love to go swimming. Feel so embarrassed the size I am though!

Wow 19lbs lighter than last year Jilly thats amazing. And 2lbs on is nothing you judd it off in no time. I wish my pool had a gym I;d love to go swimming. Feel so embarrassed the size I am though!

OMG..why would you feel embarrassed about being seen at the pool, you are tiny by comparison to me...infact you are at an almost 'normal' weight! I started swimming at 20st....and I was by far not the biggest in there..but who cares anyway...at least I was and am trying to do something about it, plus i swim a lot better than most of the skinny minis anyway!:D

I've only been popping in the last couple of days and got behind with my diary as have had some kind of 'bug'...had to ring in sick as it was not wise to be too far from a 'loo' if you get my meaning! didn't kill my appetite though..sadly:(. Anyway feeling much better today, but now my 'vertigo' has kicked in, I have it pretty much permanently and can 'control' it, however when unwell it just goes haywire!!! So not been exercising either. Still did manage my Friday DD and yesterday was not too bad. Trying to be around 1500 cals today & with a good DD tomorrow, might just be back on track by Tues WI!!! I hope!!!!
Might have to 'give' in and go and see the GP though because my BP has gone up again..after going right down on this regime..guess it might be 'stress' related due to OH etc. I don't 'feel' stressed but that does not mean anxiety is not there..understandably!

Back