Jilly's JUDDing & liking it!

Well after a good DD on Friday, I've had a pretty naughty weekend. It featured pie & cake on Saturday and yesterday I went totally crazy. I think the cold weather got to me, I ate pastry (again) finished of a large lump of Marzipan left over from the Xmas cake making (445 cals in that alone!:() then I had 2 pints of cider..which I'm supposed to have given up until Easter and then because I was a bit tipsy I ate Cheese & biscuits!!!!! OMG!!! I estimate my day was between 2,500-3000 cals.

Anyway today right back at it just oatmeal, crabsticks & soup today..and lots of water..but not sure it will save me for weigh in tomorrow morning, especially as I'm not exercising much at the moment!

Glad you're feeling a bit better now Jilly. Don't feel bad for the time off work, and dont feel bad for the delicious sounding up day either! I can easily get to that calorie amount every single weekend!

:( STS this morning. I might weigh again in the morning as have spent quite a lot of time in the bathroom today IYKWIM!!!

I've not eaten much today either, only about 1300 cals and I walked up the village in the snow this morning.
I speak to the Dr again tomorrow and I expect she will send me back to work. My 24hr monitor goes on Wed to Thurs which would be my days off if I go back Sat..but I won't tell her that incase she does decide to sign me off. Scares the life out of me to think of being out on country roads on my own and getting another 'attack' but I have to face it sometime!
We will see!:)

Oh never mind - better than a gain. Maybe you should stay home until the heart trace results come back? xx

Yes you are in agreement with my GP, she has signed me off for 4 weeks until we have all the test results back. I'm feeling a lot better but things still not completely right!
OH & I have decided to change our WI to Sat morning and I'm going to re start my exercise as all this sitting around on my backside is not achieving anything. UD today and having a nice healthy day but with a lovely home made hamburger with cheese for tea!!! Yum

Yes you are in agreement with my GP, she has signed me off for 4 weeks until we have all the test results back. I'm feeling a lot better but things still not completely right!
OH & I have decided to change our WI to Sat morning and I'm going to re start my exercise as all this sitting around on my backside is not achieving anything. UD today and having a nice healthy day but with a lovely home made hamburger with cheese for tea!!! Yum

Aah Jilly..doctor knows best ;0) enjoy the time off and try and relax :0) x x homemade burgers sound yum!! Xx

:D New WI day, and success 1lb off!!! Yipee on the way down down down again. Started a bit of gentle exercise as dizziness not so bad the last couple of days. walked up the road to the Farm shop this morning..and took it nice & slowly, but at least I'm moving again. Nothing naughty foodwise in the house - so the weekend should be relaxed but not excessive LOL!!

:D New WI day, and success 1lb off!!! Yipee on the way down down down again. Started a bit of gentle exercise as dizziness not so bad the last couple of days. walked up the road to the Farm shop this morning..and took it nice & slowly, but at least I'm moving again. Nothing naughty foodwise in the house - so the weekend should be relaxed but not excessive LOL!!

Well done Jilly x x it's a fantastic feeling seeing those figures go down :) xx

Hi, can I join you?

Started JUDDD with a DD yesterday and had a UD today. Don't know if I'm doing it right ;-) had 500 cal yesterday and 1750 cal today which seems an awful lot to me !!!

I lost 6 stone doing WW but put 2 stone back on. Used to sticking to 18 WW points a day ( the old system ) so don't know if eating 2000 cals in one day will work for me but I've read through the threads and it seems to work for others...so....here goes

Any advice will be gratefully received ;-)

Luv Ang xx

Well done Jilly! Back on the loosing train :)

Hi Everyone, sorry I have not been around much! this week has been unbelievably hectic. Between OH & myself we have had 3 hospital appointments & one GP's appointment! We also had a couple of long standing visits to make in between so simply no time to be on here!!
anyway, glad to report that I've had a good week eating wise and not been on the scales, so WI tomorrow will be a complete surprise!!!
I've had my 24hr ECG recorder on and should know more next week. Hopefully next week will also be a bit quieter!

Hi Ang, feel free to join us, sorry not to have replied before. With JUDDD you just have to try it & see....I personally eat about 1700-1800 on UD's, but I am over 60 & don't exercise much. If you are young & active you can eat more. Try the JUDDD website calculator & see what Dr J advises!

Hi Everyone, sorry I have not been around much! this week has been unbelievably hectic. Between OH & myself we have had 3 hospital appointments & one GP's appointment! We also had a couple of long standing visits to make in between so simply no time to be on here!!
anyway, glad to report that I've had a good week eating wise and not been on the scales, so WI tomorrow will be a complete surprise!!!
I've had my 24hr ECG recorder on and should know more next week. Hopefully next week will also be a bit quieter!

Hi Ang, feel free to join us, sorry not to have replied before. With JUDDD you just have to try it & see....I personally eat about 1700-1800 on UD's, but I am over 60 & don't exercise much. If you are young & active you can eat more. Try the JUDDD website calculator & see what Dr J advises!

Thanks Jilly,

I've been doing it for a week and found it easier than I thought. I've had Fri Sun Wed Fri as 500cal days and Sat MonTues Thurs as 2000cal days. No problems keeping to 500 cals but struggled on a few days to eat 2000 cals. Think it's years of having low cal, low fat diets ingrained into me ;-).
I'm no youngster either, I'm 61 tomorrow so I'm having that as an UP day ;-). I'm pretty active though and when the weather permits I play lots of golf .

Well tomorrows my first WI so I'm holding my breath and hoping I'll lose, will let you know

Sorry you've not been well, hope you're soon feeling better

Luv Ang xx

Back