Jingly Christmas challenge

vickydink

Determined!!
Hey everyone!

Here we go again, all set for Christmas! We have all done so well on the halloween challenge, lets keep it up and get more off so we can treat ourselves at Christmas :)

I will start us off and say i want to be losing 11lb to get me to 9stone by Xmas. Deadline: 20th December which is 7 weeks off just over!

Vicky 11lb's

I'll give it my best shot for 8lb x

Yay - put me down for 7lb - I will not weigh in till next Saturday for the first time as I want to complete and fail this months challenge!

x

hiya i am in, my xmas ticker says i want to lose 21lbs by xmas that started in sept, so from now put me down for 13lbs.
i cant believe christmas is sooo close, it goes so quick lol i love christmas he he i am like an over excited kid.

Ooh, my first Challenge - eek! Quite excited/nervous. Can I do this?

I'm going to aim for 12lbs by the 21st (monday is my usual WI), this will take me to roughly the weight I was before I started the chemo and piled on all the weight so it will be quite a significant milestone. I should also be able to fit into That Dress - may even wear it on Christmas day!

I feel all motivated again now, like the first day all over again! Good luck everyone!

I think I'm going to go for 6lbs which will give me a bit of a buffer for the christmas excess!! I too love this time of year and am like a big kid :)

Vicky 11lbs
Nic 6lbs
Lady Marmalade 12lbs
assj 13lbs
kimber 7lbs
pumpkin2008 8lbs

ooh yeah put me down for 7lb's think i need to be more reasonable with this challenge. I love crimble:48:

I'm already on a Christmas challenge, so I'll say the same as that one (already have my ticker and everything :D) If I reach that before then, then I'll add some on. Positive thinking and all that!

Vicky 11lbs
Nic 6lbs
Lady Marmalade 12lbs
assj 13lbs
kimber 7lbs
pumpkin2008 8lbs
Jot 7lbs
LaLaLou 5.5lbs

hey, i made a mistake, sorry could you put me down for 8lbs please not 13, i was looking at the wrong number on my ticker lol
when does this start from cause it was m WI today and i have lost 2.4lbs so only 5.4lbs to go now? or are we starting from next weeks WI?

I'm starting from my last WI on Monday, is that right?

I hope I haven't set my goal too high, but I kind of wanted a really tough challenge in the hopes that I would rise to it. I know the way my mind works, and if I think "oh I only have to lose 1lb this week" then I will eat accordingly, take my foot off the gas on the exercise front and damn well lose only 1lb! :D

Anyway it was my Tesco Diets WI this morning (annoyingly I can't change the WI day to my 'real' WI, which was the true start of my diet) and I've lost 3lb since Monday. I really don't know whether to update my stats, count it toward this challenge or what, it is so confusing having two WIs! Dunno if it will stay off by Monday too as I tend to eat more and exercise less at weekends.

Well if I can keep it off come Monday then that's 1/4 of the way there already, and 9lbs in 7 weeks seems a lot more doable...

HI ALL

Can i join in i've already committed to 14lbs

for christmas.

Weighed in on Monday and lost 2lb. So

12lb to go...:D

Well, I've been saying to people I want to lose a stone by Xmas. So put me down for 14lbs. Eek!

That should bring me down to 12.13 stone.

I'll join I'm 6lbs away from my final 10 stone goal so I'm going for that.

Vicky 11lbs
Nic 6lbs
Lady Marmalade 12lbs
assj 13lbs
kimber 7lbs
pumpkin2008 8lbs
Jot 7lbs
LaLaLou 5.5lbs
Vodevil 6lbs

ignore my last post, i am now going to go for 13lbs
so i lost 2.4lbs yesterday so now i have 10.4lbs to go, woooohoooo cant wait for xmas i love seeing the sheer delight on my daughters face, of course as shes only 2 (on xmas eve in fact) that delight is for the boxes lol

Hello you lot well done on the Halloween challenge, I am back, all well after op and ready to rumble lol (the belly that is) 20th is a good date for me as I visit relatives in Derbyshire then and I would like them to think I look thinner so I am going for 14 pounds, yes the big stone, haven't dieted in an age but I am ready now....

do you know what I hate though... the run up to xmas.. the endless mincepies etc in our staffroom :(

LETS GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JINGLE ALL THE WAY

serafyn 14lbs
Vicky 11lbs
Nic 6lbs
Lady Marmalade 12lbs
assj 13lbs
kimber 7lbs
pumpkin2008 8lbs
Jot 7lbs
LaLaLou 5.5lbs
Vodevil 6lbs

Last edited:
Hi serafyn! Good to see you back fighting fit and ready to kick this challenge up the backside!!
STS for me this week although I'm not really surprised as its TOTM and I've been picking loads! Going to the gym mon, tues & wed this week so hopefully that'll do some damage on the scales next week!
Good luck to everyone else on their first weigh in on this challenge - the thought of christmas and parties and dresses is always very motivating don't you think ;)

serafyn 14lbs
Vicky 11lbs
Nic 6lbs -sts
Lady Marmalade 12lbs
assj 13lbs
kimber 7lbs
pumpkin2008 8lbs
Jot 7lbs
LaLaLou 5.5lbs
Vodevil 6lbs
soozsb 25lbs

Woo I'm nicely suprised at a -1lb this week after losing 3lbs last week I didnt think I'd lose this week but hooray!

serafyn 14lbs
Vicky 11lbs
Nic 6lbs -sts
Lady Marmalade 12lbs
assj 13lbs
kimber 7lbs
pumpkin2008 8lbs
Jot 7lbs
LaLaLou 5.5lbs
Vodevil 6lbs: -1lb
soozsb 25lbs

ooh just noticed we are spose to put our WI by our name lol i got weighed on thursday and lost 2.4lbs, so will add it now. i am looking forward to thursday for my next WI i am going to be doing lot more excercise over the next few days so hope it shows.

serafyn 14lbs
Vicky 11lbs
Nic 6lbs -sts
Lady Marmalade 12lbs
assj 13lbs:-2.4lbs
kimber 7lbs
pumpkin2008 8lbs
Jot 7lbs
LaLaLou 5.5lbs
Vodevil 6lbs: -1lb
soozsb 25lbs

Back