ProPoints Jo-Jo will not yo-yo anymore (the WW edition!)

jo-85 said:
Thanku nessa I certainly hope so and gunna try my hardest :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You will be fine you, you can do this xx

So have had a good but busy weekend lots of shopping with mum yesterday which was nice particularly as for the last few weeks its been hard going at home getting along with everybody. Today visited my cousin and her new baby boy just 10 days old he was so unbelievably gorgeous and made me feel broody. makes
me realise i need to pull my finger out and get myself sorted. Now just snuggled up in my onesie watching downtown :)

Food wise has been ok was within daily points yesterday today had Chinese for tea but still within my daily and weekly points with still some weeklies left. The scales already show a loss and i am determined that its gunna get bigger before thursday!! :)

Oh and the good news I have a lovely 2 days off work now so no Monday looming feelin for me tonight :) woo hoo :) :)

Kernow Jo said:
Well done on having a good weekend. You can do this! I hope you have a good week ahead! Jo x

Thanks Jo I'm having a day where I think I can too :) helps having u wonderful ladies reminding me too :) x

Hey Jo hope you are ok? Xx

nessa123 said:
Hey Jo hope you are ok? Xx

Hi nessa. Life has been crazy busy last couple of weeks and haven't had chance to get on here. On and off ww at the mo there's just so much socially going on but need to get my head down before Xmas! X

Kernow Jo said:
Just dropping by to check if you are ok hun? Not heard much from you lately! Jo x

Hi Jo. Life has been crazy busy last couple of weeks and haven't had chance to get on here. On and off ww at the mo there's just so much socially going on but need to get my head down before Xmas! X

Skittlelover said:
Here to subscribe! Have my own diary which I rarely post in cuz I'm too ashamed to admit all my slipups. Hopefully we can share advice!:)

Hi and welcome. I am usually better at updating than I have been last couple of weeks. Will come and hunt down your diary x

Hey Jo hope you are ok? Don't lose sight of your journey, I've had 2 weeks off plan and its been a real struggle to refocus and get back on it. You can do this xx

Kernow Jo said:
Good to read you are ok. Consider your backside kicked........... time to shift a few lbs for crimbo! You know what you need to do, its just a case of you making a true commitment to yourself to stick to the plan. Start tracking and you will soon see those unwanted lbs shifting hun. I ope you have a good healthy weekend! Jo x

Thanks Jo :) just what I needed, your right I do know what I gotta do and I know that I can do it just finding it hard to be tough with myself. Been shopping today and ready to go again :) x

nessa123 said:
Hey Jo hope you are ok? Don't lose sight of your journey, I've had 2 weeks off plan and its been a real struggle to refocus and get back on it. You can do this xx

Hi nessa. I'm ok too ok really :) thanks for your motivational words your so right it is me losing sight of where I wanna be and how I'm gunna get there. I have one more family celebration day to get out of the way today and its 100% back at it tomorrow :) x

Here to support you all the way. Enjoy today Hun xx

Hi Jo hope you have had a good day xxx

nessa123 said:
Hi Jo hope you have had a good day xxx

Day not too bad ta Hun day 2 under my belt and a good day at work busy but had a good laugh too I do love the team I work in! Off to bed in a min got a headache :( x

jo-85 said:
Day not too bad ta Hun day 2 under my belt and a good day at work busy but had a good laugh too I do love the team I work in! Off to bed in a min got a headache :( x

Hope your head is feeling better this morning Jo.
Glad you had a good day yesterday xx

nessa123 said:
Hope your head is feeling better this morning Jo.
Glad you had a good day yesterday xx

Yep better thanks a bit fuzzy but early night did me good. Just about to get ready for work late start today I'm there til 7.30 booooo!! X

jo-85 said:
Yep better thanks a bit fuzzy but early night did me good. Just about to get ready for work late start today I'm there til 7.30 booooo!! X

Oh no what a late finish xx

Well ladies I for one am well glad it's the
weekend it's been another hectic week at work.

A sts for me yesterday at wi but only 4 days on plan so can't complain!

Tomorrow morning I shall be toddling off to my first bootcamp session and I am bricking it a little, not just about the session itself and it killing me off but worried that the other people there are all gunna be skinnie Minnie's who are as fit as a fiddle also hoping my back is ok. Wish me luck ladies lol! No other weekend plans apart from footy tomorrow afternoon and then a chill day Sunday, that's if I can get out of bed!!! :) x

Well bad news bootcamp was cancelled yesterday morning lady was off poorly sick so waiting to hear when they plan on starting it now only problem is it runs for 5 weeks and dependant on when it is will depend on if I can do it. Not to worry tho I'm sure I can survive another few weeks without killing myself off! :)

Done a lovely fully healthy shop today tho so am ready and willing too go I also have plans to start the c25k app tomorrow night when I get in from work. It was the Bham half marathon today and or privately set myself a challenge to be ready to run it this time next year! 12 months to go, I can do it right???

Back