ProPoints Jo-Jo will not yo-yo anymore (the WW edition!)

Well bad news bootcamp was cancelled yesterday morning lady was off poorly sick so waiting to hear when they plan on starting it now only problem is it runs for 5 weeks and dependant on when it is will depend on if I can do it. Not to worry tho I'm sure I can survive another few weeks without killing myself off! :)

Done a lovely fully healthy shop today tho so am ready and willing too go I also have plans to start the c25k app tomorrow night when I get in from work. It was the Bham half marathon today and or privately set myself a challenge to be ready to run it this time next year! 12 months to go, I can do it right???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hun :) bootcamp?? are you mad? I wish I had the guts to get up and do that! Shame it was cancelled yesterday.

Nothing better than knowing the cupboards are stocked with yummy healthy stuff to have! I lose weight much better with full cupboards!

You can do anything you put your mind to! I've said once I lose alot of weight that I'll start C25K but can't currently as need low impact exercise.

Good luck for this week :D

*sarah-lou* said:
Hey hun :) bootcamp?? are you mad? I wish I had the guts to get up and do that! Shame it was cancelled yesterday.

Nothing better than knowing the cupboards are stocked with yummy healthy stuff to have! I lose weight much better with full cupboards!

You can do anything you put your mind to! I've said once I lose alot of weight that I'll start C25K but can't currently as need low impact exercise.

Good luck for this week :D

I am quite nuts yeah lol! Need to get my ass moving tho and do something.

Yep having cupboards full and a fruit bowl full makes a Massive difference doesn't it makes me feel in control.

Hope u have a good week too :)

I am quite nuts yeah lol! Need to get my ass moving tho and do something.

Yep having cupboards full and a fruit bowl full makes a Massive difference doesn't it makes me feel in control.

Hope u have a good week too :)

Definatly agree! I find with variety of a new shop weight loss is easier! it's when you run out of the yummy stuff, I'm always like "ugh what can I eat?" lol

Have a fab day :)

Thank god that's Monday over with again :) and it was a busy one at that, clients all went bananas today makes for a crazy Monday!

Good weekend food wise, a little over my dailies but that's what my weeklies are for and well within those. Had a lovely visit off nan and uncle yesterday and a lovely little buffet even managed to resist a cake :)

Doing my usual scale hopping and at the moment showing no loss but drinking a lot of water still so may be that. Not letting it get to me and keeping the faith I will see a loss on Thursday :)

Right think its nearly bed time.....

jo-85 said:
Thank god that's Monday over with again :) and it was a busy one at that, clients all went bananas today makes for a crazy Monday!

Good weekend food wise, a little over my dailies but that's what my weeklies are for and well within those. Had a lovely visit off nan and uncle yesterday and a lovely little buffet even managed to resist a cake :)

Doing my usual scale hopping and at the moment showing no loss but drinking a lot of water still so may be that. Not letting it get to me and keeping the faith I will see a loss on Thursday :)

Right think its nearly bed time.....

Put those scales away!!! Lol
Well done on resisting the cake. Night Hun I'm heading up to bed myself x

Hi Jo, i'm here to join!
Well done on your loss so far :)

Hi jo how is it going?

Back