JO,S DIARY no more lurking for me

Evening all,

well so far so good today

B- oatie bar & apple

L- 4 crisp rolls with tuna& tomato & balsamic dressing

S- special k bar

D- fish & huge salad

which still leaves 9 pts

not doing much tonight as DD has her friend round for a sleepover so it'll probably be High School Musical and lots of giggling until silly o'clock ( and thats just me haha)

Hubby is out for work drinks so will have 3 silly kids on my hands later :p

Have a good one whatever your up to tonight :rolleyes:

Welcome back Jo. Good to see your fit and well!!! Congrats on the all clear and the big 40....did you do anything nice to celebrate it?

xxx

Welcome back Jo

I've just snuck in from being AWOL for almost a year:eek:

Welcome back Jo. Good to see your fit and well!!! Congrats on the all clear and the big 40....did you do anything nice to celebrate it?

xxx

Thanx Linz,

yeah had a fab birthday, hubby really spoiled me got some beautiful jewellery.
12 of us went out for dinner and hubby surprised me with mahoosive birthday cake in restaurant:eek:
Can,t remember much about the rest of the night, but it took me 3 days to recover;)

Morning peeps,

well I was up at stupid o,clock this morning thanks to the girls:rolleyes: (you gotta luv em)
Personally I blame that Hannah Montana, oh shes a one!

And don't get me started on the OH he is in the doghouse as we speak;) don't ya just love it when you have the upper hand:D

Gotta go shopping later hopefully hubby will still be looking for brownie pts & a nice lunch could be on the cards( I should be so lucky):rolleyes:

catch up with y'all laters x

One word for ya........MEN!!!!!!

xxxxx

(oh, but glad he spoiled you on ur b'day!!..xx)

Good Afternoon my lovelies,

had a good day yesterday, good ole hubby did treat me to lunch, it was only a subway (my choice) but it was scrummy and pointed;)

There is a spring music festival on at the moment, so we walked down town and had a look. It was really good loads of different bands on & sideshows, had a couple glasses of wine!

Then we had friends round later on for a few drinks, so a really lovely day. Felt good being in control of my points & I pointed everything & was only over by 2 but that was already covered from friday so so far so good:)

Just catching up on admin & boring stuff today and cooking roast chicken for dinner, lots of veg for me today I think.

Hope you are all havin a lovely sunday, I,m off to check up on you all now;)

Oh & before I forget I,ve been going on the old ex bike for the past week aswell just 15mins & 4x8 press ups a day, but hey its a start;)

It is indeed a start :D well done on pointing yesterday even with friends around for a drinky poo very impressed
have a lovely relaxing Sunday

Howdy folks

well yesterday went well, kept busy & within pts with 2 saved;)

Another good day, did exercises, still in great mindset, just hope it lasts:rolleyes:

Well we are waiting to here about our new home (army quarter) in Uk, we are supposed to be moving in 4 weeks as hubby takes up his new post than but as usual nothing is ever straight forward with the great british army!
I,m trying my best not to get stressed out about it but need to sort out schooling etc
The worst scenario would be that hubby would take up new post in Uk & we will have to stay here for a while longer, which wouldn,t bother me too much as I,m used to him being away, but I don,t fancy doing the whole move malarkey on my own:(

Anyway what will be will be, it could be worse, my friend had to move to Oman with 3 Kids , 2 cats & a dog on her own!

You sound so focused hun and it's fab! Great stuff with all the exercise too :D

Hope you have a lovely evening and that everything with the move gets sorted soon

xx

Yeesh Jo !!! hope that it all sorts itself out in the end nothing more stressful than moving at the best of times let alone relocating back to another country altogether

nothing is ever straight forward with the great british army!

Tell me about it - i work for 'em:D

Glad you had a great day yesterday!

I agree with Claire - you do sound sooo focused!x

You sound so focused hun and it's fab! Great stuff with all the exercise too :D

Hope you have a lovely evening and that everything with the move gets sorted soon

xx

Thanx Claire,
I,m sooo focused at the moment, why can,t we be like it all the time:confused:
Just hope it lasts x

Tell me about it - i work for 'em:D

Glad you had a great day yesterday!

I agree with Claire - you do sound sooo focused!x

Ha Ha there you go then you know exactly where I,m coming from;)
Thanx Emma, I,ve not been focused like this for a while, I think it helps coming on here aswell, because we are all in the same boat so to speak:D

Good to hear you positive and focussed, keep in that mind set and you will go all the way!

Back