S- apple

L-crisp rolls with tuna & tomato

S- corny bar

D- barbeque chicken & salad

left bag snack a jacks for later

Exercise- 3 1/2 miles on ex bike
4x8 press ups
10 sit ups

had news about house in UK so panic over just waiting on definite date, sooo releived, just have to start packing now:confused:

Exercise- 3 1/2 miles on ex bike

Well done you! How do you manage to do so much on the ex bike? Share your secret:) I can only manage about 20 mins lol i am not a fan of my ex bike - it hates me!:eek:;)

Well done you! How do you manage to do so much on the ex bike? Share your secret:) I can only manage about 20 mins lol i am not a fan of my ex bike - it hates me!:eek:;)

Hi ya,

Well I,m only doing 15mins but I go flat out so it works the distance out at that.Next week I,m aiming for 20 mins so will let you know how I get on, I have to make sure I have good music on aswell;)

Hi ya,

Well I,m only doing 15mins but I go flat out so it works the distance out at that.Next week I,m aiming for 20 mins so will let you know how I get on, I have to make sure I have good music on aswell;)

I try to jump on when i'm watching Tv - i made the mistake of doing it when i was watching Glee last time lol shoulda gone for a shorter program!:D

I try to jump on when i'm watching Tv - i made the mistake of doing it when i was watching Glee last time lol shoulda gone for a shorter program!:D

Ha ha

yeah I love Glee & so does DD but my OH isn,t so keen (surprise surprise)
Hope your having a good day:D

Evening all,

well today goes as follows

FOOD- good banked 2 pts

EXERCISE- 15 mins on bike
4x8 pressups

MOOD- positive

so quite good all round.
Well supposed to be moving in 4 weeks & have I packed anything?
Not 1 thing, I think its because we only moved out here last August and I just can,t face it again:(
I normally pack what I can although the removal company do a full pack but no-one is seeing my belly warmers;)

Well weigh in tomorrow, I do hope the scales are kind:rolleyes:

Good luck with those scales hun! You're doing so well I hope they reflect your hard work

xx

Ha ha

yeah I love Glee & so does DD but my OH isn,t so keen (surprise surprise)
Hope your having a good day:D

I'm a full on gleek!!! LOVE it!

Well supposed to be moving in 4 weeks & have I packed anything?
Not 1 thing, I think its because we only moved out here last August and I just can,t face it again:(

I officially HATE moving!!!! I like sorting the stuff into a new house but i hate PACKING!

Good luck for WI chick - fingers crossed (not that you will need it!):Dx

I'm a full on gleek!!! LOVE it!

I officially HATE moving!!!! I like sorting the stuff into a new house but i hate PACKING!

Good luck for WI chick - fingers crossed (not that you will need it!):Dx

Hi Emma,

yep I,m the same, love arranging everything in new house:)

Hi peeps,

well I lost 1lb this week, can,t lie I was hoping for 2 but hey its better than sts;) also TOTM is due this weekend so onwards & downwards.

Had a good day so far got me hair done, just my usual colour & cut but I always feel tons better for it.
Walked down town & back so thats my exercise for today;)
Think I,m having fish & salad for dinner, maybe a couple of voddies later:rolleyes:
Have a lovely evening peeps x

My vibes worked - Hoorah! :) I'll send more next time so you get the 2 if that is what you require :D

Have a great evening with "The Vods" - sounds like a very German family indeed that does and a cracking weekend. xxx

:8855:
Yep keep those vibes coming Nik;)

Well done on the 1lb Jo, as you say better than a STS....

Hope you have a great weekend hun..xx

Morning folks,

Why oh why are weekends so hard, I was a wee bit naughty yesterday, ok alot naughty:rolleyes:

Went shopping & nipped in for a cuppa & the next thing a cream cake just jumped in my hand:eek:

Thats not all folks, we weren,t doing anything & hubby was watching football & suggested a takaway ( see its all his fault;))
I said what about chinese but was out voted by He & DD for PIZZA:eek:

I did notice that I was full alot quicker than normal, so at least I,m beginning to recognise that, instead of just cramming it in like I used to.
So this morning I think well just see if I can claw it back this week than Hubby informs me we are out for dinner on Thursday,
its a leaving thing from his work so I can,t get out of it:(
so I guess its dust & some more dust for me this week;)

Love the fact that it's not just me that things like that happen to with the cream cake incident!!!haha!!!

Ul be fine chick, you've done great all week and if you didnt eat the whole pizza then that in itself is a bonus in my eyes!!!! lol..xxx

Evening all,

good day today, had sausage casserole for dinner with swede & manetout & couple of potatoes so so far

Food-saved 4 pts

Exercise-20mins on bike, 4x8 press-ups

Mood-feeling good doing the exercise

I,m not worried about yesterday, just gonna carry on & hope for the best.
Anyway heres to a new week, god I hope the weather gets better here this week:D

Back