JO1 - lets talk bikes :)

Hehe I learnt to ride a bike a few months ago at 35, havent regreted a second of it.

Im with BL tho, it would be nice to look a bit more slender in my leathers :D

My husband has a stage 1 conversion on his bike. He now needs to get the bike matriculated here (i.e Portuguese registration) but it wont pass with the current pipes and air filter box so he has got to have the originals put back on to get it passed.

As I said before Harleys are very expensive in Portugal, so not many about. My husband is known as Senhor Harley Davidson by the people locally.

Hi
Nice bikes
Always wanted a Fatboy with wide back end
HAve got a road Legal quad 350cc and AC Cobra replica at moment 4,6 litres

Cheers

James

Cheers Jim

OH toys with the idea of a wide tire on the back of his FB. But so far has held off. They look good with a wide tire. :)

Everything is sooo expensive, we just put running boards on for me to match the front and were stunned by how much they cost :(

Everything is sooo expensive, we just put running boards on for me to match the front and were stunned by how much they cost :(

Dh is having some bits changed. They prefer metal braid brake lines, throttle and clutch cables here ( something to do with the heat). Anyway the 5 things he is having are costing 700 euros (£636). They are half the price in England. It would be cheaper for him to fly to England buy the parts and bring them back.

When we used to go to the States we used to buy all the bits he wanted there and bring then back to England .

Back